Hey Sup Forums-

Hey Sup Forums-

SUCK MY PECKAH!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/jimandsamshow
vocaroo.com/i/s1B1yyo6o1ub
youtube.com/watch?v=etB2IQ-zUJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chippah! Me and Lamar didn't raise you to use that kind of lanquage!

fuk awff and die of canther

I thought he was leaving the Opie show in autumn 2016

He did

youtube.com/jimandsamshow

He was mostly pushed out.

YOU FUCKEN BURIED DIS COCK SUCKAH

GO TO BREAK EROCK

>no!

Nice. I'm listening to O&A clips rn

Are you sucking a peckah as well?

I fucking hate that frizzy haired nigger

>He was mostly pushed out.

Opie acting like a petulant child and refusing to come to work on the last week of their contract as some misguided negotiation tactic is not being pushed out. The plan actually backfired on Opie because rather than killing the show, Sirius replaced Opie with Sam. Opie groveled with the network for a month and they game him a shitty afternoon timeslot which he hates.

>There will never be another Ant, Yimmy, and Patrice episode

sock cucka

Tsss peckahs

Double guns

Who /redbarradio/ here?
Honestly the best thing to replace OA.

He's a cuck

Joe matareese is a cuck

Ron & Fez noon to 3

jimmy cant even get listening threads on reddit for his new show with faggot ass sam

Fez has had like 2 more heart attacks since leaving radio

I often wonder what that guy does down in Tampa with millions of dollars at his disposal. He probably still goes on vacation to relatives' houses and cries a lot

Fez gave me the knowledge that money truly cannot buy happiness. He had the best gig in the fucking world, he was getting paid millions of dollars to talk on the radio and he even stopped doing that but the checks kept coming. He was getting paid millions of dollars to stare at a microphone, he had a beautiful apartment in NYC and he still was a miserable piece of shit

If i can quote the great ronnie b,
>that prick still has is communion money

>tfw Opie is so desperate he's trying to mend fences with Anthony, even though he said he wouldn't talk to him again

>mfw
vocaroo.com/i/s1B1yyo6o1ub

Daaaaamn, Anthony Cumia lookin good!

Fez was a gay guy who I'm assuming was celibate. He didn't spend his free time with friends or a significant other. That kind of isolation leads to situational depression

Not superior Ant, Joe Derosa, and Patrice.

youtube.com/watch?v=etB2IQ-zUJk

he stinks and I don't like him