I just watched Black Mirror's Playtest episode and I'm extremely anxious still

I just watched Black Mirror's Playtest episode and I'm extremely anxious still.

What do?

Watch the last episode and feel repulsed by the shit writing. It'll trump any other emotion you're feeling.

Wake up

grababrushandputonalilmakeup

I don't get why San Junipero is so praised. Several other episodes, including this one, are much better.

Half of the plot (redhead getting married) doesn't make any fucking sense. If they can upload her consciousness into the artificial world, why does she need a spouse in the real world to make the decision to pull her plug? Why don't they just fucking ask her herself?

Literally lesbians. Lesbians are the best thing that happenned to hollywood: straight men find them sexy and exotic and fap to them, women are okay with it, and the SJWs score female character points and homosexual character points. Besides people can say they like lesbians and brag about how open they are when they can still be homophobic because they hate gay men.

In short: lesbians, sex sells.

San junipero inverted everyone's expectations. All the other black mirror episodes were dark. San junipero ended on a feel good high

It's not lesbians you douche it's the fact that it's a touching love story done in the context of some theoretical future technology. if you're hung up on the lesbians part of it you definitely missed the point

Call Mom

DUDE QUIRKY LESBIANS IN THE 80s I WAS BORN IN THE WRONG GENERATION

s2 > s1 >>>>>>>>>>> s3

You are either trolling or an actual retard. Or lying to yourself to feel better. Whatever helps you sleep at night, bro...
They can make whatever stupid touching story they want but there's a reason they picked lesbians and not gay dudes.

I get that a bit, but it could have ended on a high note and still had a plot that made sense. It was well made, but the story just doesn't hold up.

Also I consider "fuck my husband and daughter that I knew for decades, I want to scissor this bitch," was a shitty ending. Black chick should have passed on, and the redhead should have learned to move on and find someone else. Still happy, and far less forced.

Did anyone else notice the size of that black womans tits?

They literally threw her entire body off balance.

Why so cynical user? It isn't healthy to think like that all the time.

mother of god

"You're going just where your father went. You're going nowhere."

That line gave me chills desu. Far from the best episode though.

wtf I love this show now

wtf i'm afraid of trump now

>episode makes me sad because fear of dementia/mental illness
>watch with siblings
>they spend the whole time texting
>at the end they say it was boring/cheesy

Anxiety isn't a thing.

based willoughby

>OHFUCKOHSHITOHSHITFUCKOMGFUCK

this guy's acting literally killed the whole episode for me

Grow up?

It was.

Got dayum

he was an annoying douche but it wasnt satisfying to see him get owned.

hidethescarstofadeawaytheshakeup

Shut Up and Dance best episode of the season