So what's Sup Forums's take on Spielberg?

So what's Sup Forums's take on Spielberg?

His movies are great and I don't see any propaganda in them.

Is he an honorary white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jews are not white shitlord

Saving Private Ryan is a pretty based movie, seems fairly patriotic from an American perspective.

Likewise I thought Bridge of Spies was pretty good. A SJW warrior would have fucked these movies up with anti-Americanism, but Spieldberg treated the topics well I think.

I would imagine not too many people on this board would be okay with Schindler's List though.

Other than these 3 I don't remember any other political movies he's done. Stuff like Jaws and E.T. are just good, fun movies.

You dont see any propoganda in the hunt for the ark of the covenant and slaughter of nazis? Or what about the confusion of inter dimensional beings as space aliens? Or what about ruining kubricks final film? Ok that is not propoganda but it still pissed me off.

How can Aussies even compete.

>saving private ryan

Here we go again with the anti white anti nazi shit

>schindlers list
>not propaganda

wut?

>Schindler's List

How was it anti-white?

I thought the movie was super patriotic. Sure it was against nazis, but it's not like you can make a movie that obviously supports nazis.

Perpetuating the jewish victimhood and white responsibility meme.

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu_fQR0iyUQ

I genuinely love all his work but your naive as fuck if you can't see the propaganda.

schindlers list
horseshit
you have to pick 2

this

Reminder that it's based on a book that won award for FICTION.

Yet all students had to watch it in junior HS.

>Bring an illegal alien into your home, it's OK.
>Illegal aliens look different from you and have a different culture, but you are still more alike than different.
>Illegal aliens are peaceful and will help your kids with their homework.
>Illegal alieans have superior intelligence to your kind.
>It is OK to let your blond hair blue eyed little sister race-mix with the alien.

>I dont see any propaganda
Wew lad!

>So what's Sup Forums's take on "muh Shoah propaganda" Spielberg?
Really?

>Is he an honorary white?
No, but it doesn't matter because Jews change their affiliation to whichever will benefit them the most. They're shifty like that.

His films are mediocre

but that list shit really did happen
hows making a movie about REAL events prop oh ganda

>It is OK to let your blond hair blue eyed little sister race-mix with the alien.

What version of ET did you watch? For, you know, research purposes...

> The novel was also awarded the Los Angeles Times Book Prize for Fiction

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

He's a Jew and made a bunch of holohoax films.

Anti-gun jew. He's got his own collection of firearms but wants the rest of us unarmed. Ever see the original ET? The anniversary had all guns digitally removed.