Ask a Yellow canadian man anything

Ask a Yellow canadian man anything.

How do we deal with the wh*Te question?

Am I supposed to be surprised or something? Keep on with the yellow invasion of the north my good sir

Learn from my mongol ancestors.
They didnt finish the job.

inshallah Yellow northern paradise soon.
Samsung juche law soon.

What is your favorite kind of yellow?

They lost to fucking hungarian castles and ran back home to cry. Then they disappeared into obscurity.
I wish fish heads would disappear though tbqh.

Are you cute?

What do you think of the language (French-English) situation in Canada?

When are you going home?

Well I'm a shitskin so I need to speak English to communicate with other shitskins. French is too hard and useless.
tuscan sun

Are you Cantonese?

When wh*tes are genocided
No.
wh*te man go home and cry more bitch.

Correct term for me is Northeastern Mongoloid.
Pure genghis bloodline no race mixing.

>No
Sad :/

Yeah, I imagine most immigrants (or children of immigrants) have the same thinking. "Why should I try to learn a language spoken in the minority of the country and which is not really relevant abroad?"

I suppose those who immigrate in rural Quebec (why?) do learn French or they're beaten by their new neighbors.

is it worth learning mandarin just to scare those international chinese student girls who always talk among themselves

t.korean
King Jong-un is gonna kill your family
wtf? Most of our immigrants came from french-speaking countries and it's very rare that people get beat up for speaking English.

you aren't canadian you are an interloper and should go home

You aren't even canadian you are a Limey and you should go home

Yeah, I was exaggerating for comical purposes.

Back to the shed cucky

>implying going back to Britain is worse then some shithole in china or SEA
I'd still have the same standard of living and comforts I'm accustomed to and would easily blend in with them. It's hardly offensive or a bad idea as I would gladly go back. I can't say the same for the non-Euro migrants in Canada.

if you have a kid with a black girl, does it count as an canda's amerindian?

Er...no...

What kind of yellow are you?Chink?Jap?Better not Korean.

You still not Canadian lol

>and would easily blend in
Canadians and Americans are this delusional. Mate, you'd stick out like a sore thumb.

REMINDER

I understand that you like to conflate Canada the nation with the land-mass of North American to make a cheap and disingenuous point about immigration to make yourself feel better but Canada as it stands today was founded by French and British colonialists and the people who inherited that nation their direct descendants are Canadian.

Ching chong suck my dong

Old stock get out

As someone who visited Québec i can tell you it's full of Francophone Algerians
At least in Montreal

Which made me laugh a lot because they have this retarded mix of arab accent and québecois accent which is ridiculous