Why does it seem like most women are huge plebs when it comes to film?

Why does it seem like most women are huge plebs when it comes to film?

I know guys can be plebs too, but it often seems like most women just don't "get it".

ughhh that cunt is still around?

Chicks are just big kids, dude.

BROBABIEZ

I know a girl that's the complete opposite of all these sjw whores when it comes to movies.
She thought that it was pretty cool that London Has Fallen portrayed the terrorists as arabs/muslims for example.
She also admits that it's way easier for women to get a bf than for a man to get a gf because women only have to "stand there and wait for the guys to come" and that guys do all the work.

Read this and replace music with films.

Pic confirmed falling asleep 2/3rds of the way into the movie. The most interesting point of the story is that he was protected to the point of death by local villagers and only survived because of their help. One of the elders travelled alone for a day's hike to the next mountain over just to reach the closest American outpost and let them know his village was housing an American.

Like this isn't even a subtle point, it's one of the biggest elements of the plot.

I bet if I took her to the movie she would reach over and ask me to explain who the characters are and what is happening.

I hate how this is true

This woman has graduate degrees (yes plural) in film and you think YOU can judge her?

Outside of manipulation, women are retarded.

Neil Degrasse Tyson is a scientist and you've seen the dumb shit he says.

wow what a red pill she sounds real special bro
she's not like the others bro

I agree with it for the most part, but people who are into Noise have an IQ of 70 or less.

she had a narrative she wanted to push before seeing the movie

2deep4u

Was she the same critic that said Sully was about "white fragile egos" being coddled by supreme racist clint eastwood?

Schopenhauer pls

Got a girl whose favourite film is STALKER

Needless to say, I am ruthlessly pursuing her.

good luck bro

PSEUD.

The only thing that is correct are the first nine words.

This guy is kind of a fag, but he's right.

Men and women are different. You have just been educated.

Yeah, women are stupid.

Any woman that has male interests usually has brightly colored hair or is mentally unstable.

Does anyone really want a woman that has your autistic knowledge of hobbies.

yes

Yes, because if she has no redeeming qualities aside from her looks, and all you can say is she's "smart and funny" that's worse

Yes I would really want a woman that has my autistic knowledge of hobbies. I'm not interested in some boring normie.

I have often said this. So many guys want a girl who plays video games and watches anime, I've met the girls who do those things and they are either (A) using their vaginas as assets in these male-dominated fields, knowing they can instantly get elevated status simply for not being a male or (B) are genuinely mentally unstable.

Girls aren't into your hobbies. My girlfriend in high school became a Green Bay Packers fan because I'm a Green Bay Packers fan. She bought all this Packers gear, she went to a few games with me, she learned about the team and pretended to be a fan for a few years while we were going out. Then she started dating a guy from Chicago and the next day she was a Bears fan. it's all about impressing their mate, not actually enjoying the activity or taking any pride in it.

>video games, anime and football
>being able to intelligently discuss Sup Forums

I groan every time I see her on Screen Junkies.

because, for the most part, they lack in depth thinking skills

>my personal experience defines the entire world

>Sup Forums is mutually exclusive with video games, anime and football
Confirmed for one of those plen types I keep hearing about, the pleb that pretends to be patrician

>threads about film
>brings up football and video games
>called out on being off-topic
>posts a MAGA pic
>calls me a pleb

makes me think

>Yeah I'm quite the film buff myself. My favorite directors are Tarkovsky, Godard and Bergman

Why do women do this?