Another cop killed in Brazil

youtube.com/watch?v=FfSCtagbC1E

What do you think the total Olympic Killcount is going to be? Poor athletes.

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/crime/50-most-violent-cities-in-the-world/ss-AA8LUZK
liveleak.com/view?i=c0b_1456285727&comments=1
youtu.be/YNNpJcy1nMk
r.kyaa.sg/gxmoqs.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=xRUG1oikYzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cop shoots dude once, guy still resists. I thought brazil cops were notorious for not giving a shit and mag dumping people.

Athletes or natives?
10/438 predictions. most athletes die from shitty water and diseases though.

Seems like a real nice place.

We call that a monday. Seriously shit like this happens everyday here. And in Rio is even worse.

It is, Americans go to Florida to die, South Americans have Brazil.

Is this just his first day? If Brazil is so violent it seems like even the simplest of traffic stops, if more than one person is in the car, would require backup.

thisNothing unusual here.

>What do you think the total Olympic Killcount is going to be?
Officially? Zero.

Unofficially? we will never know, but will be numbered in the thousands.

>If Brazil is so violent it seems like even the simplest of traffic stops, if more than one person is in the car, would require backup.
Not really.

Next time send a professional

The guy in the OP wasn't equipped with the powers that come with the Brazilian Motorcycle

>I thought brazil cops were notorious for not giving a shit and mag dumping people.

Those are the "Judge Dredd" police that operate primarily in the Favelas, I believe.

wow its fucking nothing

We are visited by the Epic Jap Rare Banter Flag.

Japan will bringing us epic banter, also checkems on every posting, but only if we post...

'JEWS FEARS THE SAMURAI'

...In this thread.

Brazil is violent because our laws are a joke.

Minors can commit ANY crime they want, they won't go to jail and when they turn 18 they get a clean record.

And if you do go to jail, you just have to stay there for 1/3 of the time and you walk away. Not to mention that the trail takes years and years.

So he shoots him in the leg, and then dances around and lets the guy grab a fucking machine pistol? Why not just shoot him again before?

This happened just a few hours ago... thousands of miles away from me. A cop getting killed in a slum.
And here I am watching a video of it already.

This always amazes me.

in a few months, you can just look outside and see the same thing!

It must be great. Back in the day, you could never drown out the sound of your wife getting fucked by a migrant with the sounds of a 3rd world cop dying. Wonderful times indeed.

Nah it'll take around 5 more years where I live.

Like a broken record.

Our cops can be pretty efficient when they want to.

But even a good cop can die if the criminals get an upper hand on him.

msn.com/en-us/news/crime/50-most-violent-cities-in-the-world/ss-AA8LUZK

Brazil tops the list at 19 cities, with mexico in 2nd at 10

Huehuehuehue.

Rest in piece.

Just fuck off you worthless piece of shit.

this

this faggot has been drunkshitposting on Sup Forums all day

pls no bully

post proffs

Do you have moar?>

liveleak.com/view?i=c0b_1456285727&comments=1

Here's my favorite Brazil video. Dumb kids jump into a pool of shit, piss, and motor oil, next to a busy highway. They just have to cross the highway to get a running start, and one of them gets hit by a car- and its the whitest kid.

>camera turns away as the cop is shot

FUUUUUCKING BULLSHIT

>Do you have moar?>
This is Brazil, there is always moar.

youtu.be/YNNpJcy1nMk

He has family that don't even know yet.

Isn't the poor part of Rio separated by a wall?

So, a undercover cop used his gun to enforce something into some random nigger in a slum, the nigger tried to get the gun out of his hand, instead of killing the nigger he shot him on the knee, the local trafficants heard the shot and terminated the cop.

What kind of fucking suicide superman-wannabe does this?

Yeah the cop just lost all control over there, seems that he was off duty and very unprepared. But the cops usually revenge their colleagues, so these niggers will have some soon.

r.kyaa.sg/gxmoqs.mp4

Here's another one of my favorites that just sums up the culture of Brazil. A random guy just takes off his sandals, picks up a stone that is balanced on a post, and crushes a random homeless guy's head with it. Its this guy just randomly saw this situation and said "hmmm, killing that guy might be fun today."

youtube.com/watch?v=xRUG1oikYzQ
Thats how they should act.

>2:00

For what purpose?

>and crushes a random homeless guy's head with it.

No thanks my man.

He was in the car that shot at the cops, so the cops just killed the vermin.

Funny translation to you:

on 3:00:
woman says "omg, what a horrible shooting"
old woman lazely replies "don't worry, it was nothing"

>thread about brazil
>posts webm of mighty carabineros de chile
oh japan you so crazy