{
ignore_qt_skelly();
}
pay_rent()

my fucking sides

>tfw taking cs class
>tfw don't get it

Are you a woman by any chance?

NEGOTIATE (MIN DISCOUNT 5%, GO UP TO +5% EACH TIME HE HESITATES)

i'm gonna get thrown out, aren't I

FIX MY DOOR YOU NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

wdhmbd

>cs
are you a pajeesh by any chance?

epic nerd joke xD

>You'll get your rent when you fix my FUCKING door, you daughter fucking slav shit! Fuck! Milosevic was right!

Jesus, Raimi. I know the black suit made him more aggressive but was this over the line?

Why did Raimi work so hard to associate being an alpha as being bad? Peter did literally nothing wrong while influenced by Venom besides puling too much pussy.

hol'up - i taught he waz jew

FOR A NIGGER

this is simple logic

You are literally making fun of someone for making a joke that needs background understanding
Please reevaluate your priorities and how you view other people

Or better yet, go outside and talk to someone

I dunno but the accordion solo at MJ's jazz bar was worth it.

>fixed() ought to be isFixed()
>no semicolon after pay_rent()
>ignore_qt_skelly() should have an object reference

I know it's pseudocode but come on, you could at least put a little effort into your code posts. And that's not even mentioning the missing object declarations, definitions and instantiations

Define this, nerd
*unzips dick*

>that autism

I bet you enjoy Fortran

While the door is not fixed, ignore. Else, pay the rent. Pretty fucking simple. You wasted trips on this.

if(isFixed) does not scan as well as if(Fixed())

>needs background understanding

They literally teach this shit in grade school add long as you're not a nigger.

I'm a complete noob, but why not use a bool?

>just in time for a comfy spiderman shitposting thread

Aw yeah

>I know it's pseudocode
You clearly don't since you are trying to force language conventions onto it.

>Rent? I'll pay the rent when you fix the DAMN DOOR, YOU FUCKING KIKE!

Little over the top, Riami.

NO

This never gets old

The method or function clearly returns a boolean variable. Finding the result of the door being fixed is probably a complex task.

>Peter....
>Remove kebab...

An odd thing to add to Osborn's characterization at the last minute, and seemingly unnecessary. Am I missing something?

>Don't tell Harry...

>...he's part Jewish

Whoa I didn't see that one coming.

>Harry tells me you're quite the science whiz. You know, I'm something of a scientist myself. I like to pee on ants and watch them swim in it. I sometimes wonder what they think of the mysterious yellow rain. They panic at first, mandibles flailing, running into each other, trying to escape the warm, bitter stream, but eventually come to accept it, maybe even enjoy it. Really puts things into perspective. So Pete, if you ever find yourself in doubt, just find an ant hill, and pee on it. You'll thank me later.

Jesus christ raimi what was he thinking?

Dafoe adlibbed that monologue. Don't blame Raimi. Dafoe threatened to walk off the set right then and there if Raimi even thought about cutting it.

What was up with that flashing swastika when Peter gets his powers?

DENT?

It was to show that the power was inside him all along, the spider bite merely unlocked his own repressed potential. His white power is so great that it even starts shooting out of his wrist chakras.