The best fucking movie ever made

The best fucking movie ever made

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ph5YmTDDdVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

haha

>i'm 12 and love video games

cool. back to Sup Forums now

No, but it has a 10/10 soundtrack. I listen to it regularly. with the Queen song and the dialog removed obviously

Why is he falling on a city that isn't even in the film? Would Americucks not see it if they knew it's set in Moscow?

El memeos le redditori

Yeah the only good part is the action scene

>finally a poster with something other than the actors faces on it
>complain
I would manhandle you so hard.

I regret not having watched this in Cinemas so much.

It was actually a legendary experience.

I get the feeling this movie was a gamble for viewers, that one side will be immersed in the visuals and the other would lament head aches.

I never felt more "dynamically immersed" in a movie, is kinda odd to describe because you can often say of a good movie that it was "a ride" or "immersive" but here is different and I hope the director who was "merely" someone making music videos gets to do another movie of his own.

God damn this, the trailer made it seem so stupid, I couldn't believe how good the movie and the soundtrack were.

>tfw most of the special effects were done in Blender
Year of the GNU/Hollywood soon.

I wouldn't say it's the best EVER, but it was really really good. I'd say it's the best action movie in quite a while hands down though

>I get the feeling this movie was a gamble for viewers, that one side will be immersed in the visuals and the other would lament head aches.

absolutely. It has something to do with human physiology and not even tastes in movies. I remember all those imdb threads about Cloverfield, with people complaining about motion sickness and headaches. meanwhile, I was like HOLY SHIT IT WAS LIKE I WAS IN THE MOVIE THE WHOLE TIME.

on the other hand, I can't stand quick cuts, my brain just zones out and I don't even perceive what's going on, but apparently lots of people are fine with this. again, nothing to do with taste, just some perceptory filters or some such shit.

It's underrated but not the best by any means.

it was pretty epic bro

It's the future of movies imo

I liked it for how it captured the archetype of first person gameplay. Hopefully it stays a niche and will be remembered for being above mediocre.
>that british lieutenant fight scene

I think they should have gone for a different look because one could easily think that a lot more things were CGI than what they actually were
youtube.com/watch?v=Ph5YmTDDdVI

it's good, but not goat

I watched it in the cinema and it was awesome. I hope they make more movies like this. A mediaval setting would be nice.