/village/ feels

Who lives in an small aryan village here?

>people living in towns with 2000+ people do not apply

>be me, live in cities since i was born
>see immigrants
>muslims
>dirty smog
>retarded, unfriendly people

>pull all my shit together, burn my anxiety and move to an 650 people village, 6 minutes away from an 26000 people "city"

>got house with LOT'S of land, for just 80k euros.

I couldn't believe the price at first, but it was all true.

For this kind of house you would normally pay almost a million in a big city.

>First few months

>feeling angsty

>are these village people weird? Are they hating me because i am new?

>door bell rings

>hello user! I am the local farme, i saw that you got yourself a horse? It seems pretty lonely, i have one lonely horse too, his partner died a few weeks ago, mind if i put it on your field? Will provide food water and hew.

>h-hello, um sure mister!

>he does everything he told, he gives me food for my horse, everything.

>tfw field was eat up buy horses, he offers me to put them to an field of his.

He is so fucking friendly, i thought at first he wanted to kill me, thats how of an fucked up city guy i am.

You can't even imagine this happiness these people are spilling out, it's unreal

>start questioning why they are so happy

>he tolds me he sings at the church, works with retard people(Real retards) and participates in local fests as singer, etc

>tfw all women are blonde, blue eyed aryan phenotypes

>everyone greets, even the teens and childs

>not a single subhuman nigger or mud

>farmer even offered to teach me agriculture, hes 69, doesn't have anything to do

>every morning hearing beautiful church dongs and chickens scream

I think i found my heaven, if you have in mind to move out of the city do it

Pic related my beautiful village

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BmQpJRgqRIY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Villages are the best, even though I live in an all white upper class sub urb. Still better than downtown.

Almost but not """aryan"""""

Also he offered to "teach you agriculture"? What is your livelihood currently then

sorry, picture is not very good.

with dong's i mean the sound of the church bells, and with hew i meant hay. sorry.

Here's a video of my village

youtube.com/watch?v=BmQpJRgqRIY

Pretty much a neet which got alot of money from his dead grandparrents.

Before that Car engineer, but since im living on the country side now, i really wan't to learn how to use a fucking awesome tractor.

I hope your community values its whiteness

Good luck my man, enjoy the air.

It really is a shame how well all white societies work and how few of them remain

>i say 'yeah i can do it with the horses(ich schaff das)' (needed to get them to another field about 900 meters away)

>he says' like merkel said we can do it with the refugees? We are doing it? Wir schaffen das!

>i laugh
>he laughs

based farmer

Enjoy your Animal Crossing paradise Hans, looks comfy af.

Thank you based nip friend, i can feel you.

Hopefully you can once espace these mega cities you build.

this

>he's been so nice to me
>he works with retards
Oh user...

in two years merkel will ruin it with niggers and rapist shitskins

I live in a small north-eastern town and I haven't seen a nigger in years.

checked

burger, you have even more and land, and more beautiful looking one.

Jewish press want's to enslave us in the cities, where no values, or tradition are taught anymore, i don't know how it is in burgerland, but in some places you must have a little bit of community and tradition left right? Just move there, shit on meme education, be a farmer, be an monsanto slave if you wan't it's better than being degenerated from day to day til you transform into a libcuck.

Other people been nice too!

No one here shit on me since about 6 months now, a new record for me.

Christian values really matters to them

If so, we will be ready.

We have hunters and guns, not like the rest of germany.

Tfw you are a chink and want move to a village like op's but to do so you ruin the atmosphere of the small village with your chinkness. Dilemma of my life.

Go back to the rice fields

Everybody wins

Just make sure to have your stuff in your shipping bin by 5pm, Zach also won't come on holidays to collect your produce. If you meet a women and fall in love you can buy a blue feather from your local general store. Unfortunately if you haven't contributed or the villagers don't think you fit in well after 3 years they're going to have to ask you to leave.

thank you for sharing your experience Achachak Hahkethomemah

Sounds comfy. I'm jealous.

Make sure you start a local armed militia to keep the darkies out.

I can't mate, I fall for the Obama lefty meme that West are welcoming foreigners "minority" . I came here and found out my imagery white people country paradise have being infected with 3rd worlders that I fucking hate. For me to find my dream life that I living among a 99.99% European white community I have to move to a small town / village full of white but that also mean I will become what I hate( chink from 3rd world living and breeding with white ) . I hope 5 years of military service in US could redeem me and make white people like me.

>not living in an anglo village with 400 people
Fucking city folk.