This is (((their))) proof he existed youtu.be/R5dyTee4loA

Shes my waifu.
Amy Adams
Kate Beckinsale
Hayley Atwell
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Bryce Dallas

/thread

Shitty forgettable flick. B-movie with some famous actors.

Just watched this last night, very good film. Simple noir tale told beautifully not unlike Refn. She was excellent, and in Arrival as well. Haven't seen many Oscar films, but after these two stellar performances seems like she was snubbed.

Jake was great too, as per usual and that dang hunk Kickass who cares

Emm, what? He didn't show up. Got her pussy all juiced up from that book he was rubbing in her face and blew her off. Pretty easy to understand.

Are you wizard? I've just watched this and came here to find thread about it.

Nice list famiglia.

Now that the dust has finally had ample time to settle can we agree that the baby monitor scene was an amazing jump scare not unlike Mulholland Drive's dumpster scene? The car chase stuff was absolutely gripping and terrifying too.

The whole car scene until Susan closes the book was so stressful and scary that it escalated the movie to my favorite of the year.

>so stressful and scary

Yep, I never got the meme of
>something happens in film
>have to pace around the house
until last night. Genuinely had to take a breather after that for a few minutes, get a drink of water before continuing. Bravo Ford.

Growing up camping in Boy Scouts, spooky fucked up hillbillys were always a primal fear and it was expertly executed in this film.

I strongly recommend watching Funny Games (1997)... the entire movie is that scene^2, the most uncomfortable and stressful movie ive seen by far.

she looks like the kind of woman that really wants you to nut inside her and when you do she holds you tight for like a minute because she doesn't want any of it dripping out

G-go on...

She really did look fucking perfect in American Hustle.

Thanks I will it looks interesting, i've only seen and 'enjoyed,' as much as one can, The White Ribbon, the only Haneke I'm familiar with, just have to wait for I'm in the mood for that kinda thing again wew.

why are you all so basic and not posting her young and dirty?

youtube.com/watch?v=38OhmKY8Z48

youtube.com/watch?v=skYBYAB42eo

Would love to hear either Jake or Amy explain the ending like this.

>You see, my character got Susan's pussy so juiced up from that book that she wanted to see him
>Then he was like "fuck naw"

>tfw she'll never be all juiced up for me

MOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

you have a thing for women in menopause

You have exceptional taste

Sexiest clevage in the game.