Just so you know, there will be some gay slurs thrown around tomorrow during patriots-raiders game this sunday

just so you know, there will be some gay slurs thrown around tomorrow during patriots-raiders game this sunday

don't act like you didn't know when it happens

no one knows or cares what the crowd is chanting, ever

cool I don't give a fuck

>gay slur

I thought 'puto/puta' means bitch

i feel sorry for your children

At least their children won't have to live in croatia

I don't have children tho

is this from a parody site because those side links are all hilarious.

I find it very interesting how they use "Fans in Mexico" rather than "Mexican fans"

>an american team is the "home team" for Mexico
>an american sports league playing a game at all in Mexico

Our countries are linked together, whether either of us likes it or not.

"Mexican" is a racially charged term. please use one with fewer negative connotations.

According to the mountain jews at the Court of Arbitration for Sport "PUTO shout isn't homophobic but still improper conduct", and whoever gets offended by it is a faggot anyway.

Gee - what do a bunch of straight, rich, white men know about homophobia?

>I thought 'puto/puta' means bitch

I believe "puta" means whore, thus "puto" would mean "man whore" i.e. a fag.

>Our countries are linked together, whether either of us likes it or not.

Just because the global corporate elite have lined us economically, doesn't mean we ought to be linked culturally.

The NFL ought to be playing a game every week in a different European capital and leave Mexico to the Mexicans.

Mas que tu marica

It's probably something are bombarded with as straight white men in the position they hold and they ponder weekly, faggot. Also
>white

meh they'll do it in the kickoffs. I predict a high scoring shootout so expect it alot

the NFL ought to be playing games in America where 99.9% of its supporters reside. we already tried a league in Europe and they didn't give half of a shit. go to bed roger.

No, puto means faggot. Manwhore isn’t even that much of an insult

what is even the point of playing a REGULAR SEASON game here? if it were an exhibition game or pre-season I'd understand but we are 3rd world and have no manners. Brady will probably get eye cancer from all the lasers.

for some reason the NFL is desperately trying to expand into other countries, despite the fact that pre-Kaepernick popularity in America was at an all time high.

Fuck the NFL and FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

Nobody watches NFL in Europe lol

>an American and canadien team recently played in Sweden

Where’s the outcry from this? What’s ten difference? You can’t play in other areas at all?

Because kaep decided to protest and the NFL is fucked. Doesn’t help that almost every good player has been hurt or is probably going to be hurt

>straight
Assuming much? Gosh

kys

Nobody but fags give af

>there will be some gay slurs thrown around tomorrow during patriots-raiders game
Some players will be called "Patriots"?

>90 percent capacity at wembley every football game
>nobody

keep smoking that crackpipe yuropoor

>t-their just American tourists

They’ve used this same argument for 10 years now. Getting quite pathetic

>NFL
>in Europe

Why care about Euros when we will be Mexico 2 in twenty years? The Mexicans actually watch the games as an excuse to get drunk.