web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html
snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s
jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/05/160525161342.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

really made me want to kill niggers

not as deep as your oil wells, so get drilling or we'll pay you a visit Ramses

The niggers that lived in Egypt are as related to American niggers as Russians are related to Icelandic people.

I bet they git the shivers and felt really inspired while making this

They wish they were Pharos, but that also means they were brutal slave owners.

the throne is a term used for the toilet here down under

>1 post by this ID

Notice how the pharaoh's golden sarcophagus attracts the nigger's attention. How he gravitates towards the one thing he can't steal. How he wishes he wasn't just a pile of literal shit - currently, and in the past.

This angers the nigger.

Yeah, I have to deal with this bullshit daily. Ever since we got the internet here our niggers became like the ameriniggers - insolent and entitled. Hip Hop culture encouraged the blacks here to be more rebellious and have delusional expectations of what their lives should look like according to the materialistic things they saw in rap videos. They all wear those new-era caps and wear jordans even though basketball isn't a thing here.

I wish shit like twitter didn't exist because even though these monkeys were incredibly violent and incredibly stupid, it was still tolerable because they didn't display such insolence.

Long after apartheid ended we weeded insolent behavior from our servants with beatings and punishments, now they genuinely believe they wuz kangz n shiet.

The story according to them is that they were vastly superior in every aspect to whites and because they lived in utopia, violence and weapons did not exist. Whites only conquered them because they were barbarians who only knew violence.

NOT QUITE AS DEEP AS THE HOLE ANTIFA ARE DIGGING FOR THIS COUNTRY.

SIGN THIS PETITION: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.

Poor brilliant african beauties in their utopian society.
Filthy four legged white people with their stupid inventions and written language had to come and enslave them.

I bet niggers bashed Sphinx's nose out because it wasn't flat enough FOR THEM.

ps. sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/05/160525161342.htm

>Ancient DNA study finds Phoenician from Carthage had European ancestry

(not really related but still)

They've always been slaves

Do you have one where if I don't reply, I'll die in my sleep?
Please?

It's obviously a "we wuz" thread. Gyptians seem to love um

Mummy no

I wish a nigga would.

FLAG
L
A
G

>
ass

>Saint Kitts and Nevis

Pls no

Wow, it REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY makes you think

Fuck you

Bich

I never understood the "We Wuz Kangz" logic.

A society can only have one king. Every society had a king of some sort. So having a king is not really naything special or significant - there always was one.

Also, the majority of the population, the vast majority, was usually impoverished and illiterate while the king and his small handful of family/friends lived lavishly.

So how does an entire race aspire to believe that they ALL were kings? Clearly only one person at a time can be king, or else you have Game of Thrones.

But look at me, trying to use facts and logic on fucking monkey niggers.

U64y

pls na

How the tides have turned.

Slave Masters into Slaves.

Why do they still think they were Egyptian progenitors?

Egypt went to shit when the black usurpers allegedly started gaining power.

Blacks try to claim Ramesses 3 who wasn't related to Ramesses 2. The rulers who took over after Seti 2 and his dynasty lost power tried to legitimize themselves by claiming relation to Ramesses 2.

fffffffffffffffff

>"Great" kingdom
>Get defeated and turned into slaves

Yeah what a great kingdom you had there.

So when I see this I think of the hypocrisy of it all:

Egyptians used slave labor to construct their Pyramids.
American Blacks cite Slavery is a primary reason they are oppressed and impoverished.
If Blacks Wuz Kangs, wouldn't images like these throw that narrative out the window since if they were Egyptian Pharoahs they would condone Slavery of other people.

fcuvk

Happy 4th

That's a meme, they were paid laborers and not slaves, and they likely weren't Jewish either.

this one never specifies that immunity cat doesnt work, but ill reply anyway

Still slaves to the idea that they were important.

ok

Sowell is so fucking based

WE

Fuck you
You fucking cunt of a leaf motherfucker
FUUUUUUUUCKKK YOUUUU
FUCK ALL LEAFS
YOU SHITPOSTERS

why the fuck would anyone even want a jewish slave? Those kikes with the stupid hats and curly sideburns look like they couldn't do fifteen minutes of hard labor.

Wow

This is scary

playing it safe.

nu

if you can find any, you can take it

>get your throne back
Whites would beat niggers in a civil war any day

is that even human?

My mom works almost alnight anyway

pls no

meh

To greasy face, nappy hair, eating watermelon.
To drug dealer, armed robber, now convicted felon.

Yikes

fuck

Did the people who wrote the bible attribute the downfall of White Egypt to Egyptians keeping Jewish slaves?

White/Eurasian Egypt never truly recovered from the Exodus and spiraled into diversity and non-white rule?

Wait... Egyptians equate themselves with the rest of their continents inhabitants? I you guys know the pharaohs were semitic right? as in not negroid in appearance...

Fuck you

>They've always been slaves
racis

What are their stands called?

:(

fucking leaf

BULGARIA

fuck i fall for it every time. pls no

no!

Why do American blacks from west Africa consistently try to lay claim to northeast African heritage?

fuck you

MOM NO

The only historical lesson is that a mulatto population could have been capable of executing a successful coup against a white population that has succumbed to degeneracy and SJW ideology.

stop

What the fuck leaf

you dick

Fuck

>get your throne back

When black men read this, they probably think that the way to get on the throne is to do even more of what they've been doing for the last 50+ years: rape, rob, murder, sire illegitimate children, drink, smoke, waste money on shiny things, drop out of school, avoid getting a job, and do stupid shit that gets him killed or put in jail.

who are you

No, the middle east nations are given credit for that. Just because blackyvlived next to their part of the world it doesn't mean their accomplishments rubbed off on them.

when were black people cowboys?

ZIMBABWE

dat spell so deep mayne
we wuz kyngz n shyttt...
now da whyt mann have uz be lockd up 4 r melanated powers
therd eye b clozed mayne...deez cave beest dont b knowin we own da starz n shytt mayn

ok

pls no

Why

Why my instead of muh? It's not like niggers use correct pronunciation in their own "thoughts".

Blacks were always cowboys.
Whitey rewritten the history and enslaved us.
Kill whitey

dammit