What does Sup Forums think of female cops?

are they a valuable asset to the force with their unique set of skills and abilities that only a woman can bring to the force?

or are they just an example of political correctness and affirmative action?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXkG5Rl4uIo
bringmethenews.com/2016/06/08/no-charges-against-plymouth-officer-who-fatally-shot-man-in-an-arbys/
youtube.com/watch?v=YxN2aFHtv8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=vO9x1OXlIsw
youtube.com/watch?v=czid8dpk-i4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think women get too much hate here on Sup Forums and if you look at studies, police are overwhelmingly against gun control and affirmative action, I assume police women are no exception

They remind me of my mom and placate me thereby avoiding a physical altercation.

Also I love the nanny state, being wrapped in the blanket of warm big government placates me, thereby avoiding a physical altercation.

They are a danger to the public.

I have no issue with them being in the police, but I do have an issue with them being on beats or being deployed to raids.

They're a hindrance against men, not help.

And male criminals are not nice people.

Cunts who abuse their power like all women do.

I fucking hate women SO FUCKING MUCH.

Depends on the area. In most areas, they're better if anything, since they can keep a situation more calm.

>their unique set of skills and abilities that only a woman can bring

What would these be?

they are the worst, because they are not only women, they are armed women

Women shouldn't be prohibited from becoming a cops. All you sexists are just saying the stupidest reasons why they can't be, but in reality they do just a good of a job as men.

they're cool

They have a chip on their shoulder and try to act masculine, they rarely let you off with tickets. I'm not a fan.

If they can do the job, fine. If not, get out of the way.

Many of the reasons here are applicable to the police
please shut the fuck up

they're alright

They're dykes and extremely vicious.

Dealt with a cop and a female manager at a theater the other night. It didn't go so hot.

Why do people in positions of low power feel the need to be intentionally unhelpful?

gf is a officer and she is a huge asset.

>shes out on patrol
>gets call
>another officer pulled a car over, driver smells of drugs, passenger is female
>find drugs/periphenalia on male
>search female, turns up nothing
>female says she knows nothing about it
>keeps persisting
>officer gives her ample chances to fess up and just own it.
>of course she doesn't, acts suspicious
>women.jpg
>gf arrives on scene
>female looks visibly preturbed
>gf asks her to fess up, it can be easy or hard
>female starts crying saying shes innocent
>gf thoroughly searches her
>finds about a half pound of meth in a ziplock baggie, in her vagina.

in some positions, but not SWAT or anything that involves physical strength

Almost all women who work with something like police or security guard are redpilled as fuck, they know that shitskins are causing almost all of the problems and they don't try to deny it.

Women can be really useful to de-escalate situations sometimes. If a drunk person is talking to a female cop or guard they're more likely to calm down. If they're confronted by another man they might put up an attitude and pick a fight.

That being said, when it actually gets physically violent women should just stay the fuck away because they don't know what the fuck they're doing. As soon as physical force is needed it should be men only. Women will just get themselves and other officers injured.

There is nothing wrong with women cops, as long as they can do their job

what the fuck?

Female cops are as useless as male wet nurses.

>half pound of meth in a ziplock baggie, in her vagina.
>Half pound

Right

besides the obvious already stated here, i have a friend, that lievd with a famale cop, that had famale cops as colegues, and she hated them, took too long to prepare (doing woman cosmect things before leaving to duty) and complained a lot more than the male cops about almost everything.

then she went and got transfered to a smal size, german immigrant founded city and now is happy af

That is some of the worst english I have ever seen.

I love females, they can do a lot of jobs
Police and Fire are NOT one of those jobs
They do not have the physical strength for either
Every time I see some lady cop getting her ass handed to her it's always a guy that has to save her, this isn't a good thing
We just had a case here in Minnesota where because some lady cop got a call about a disturbance and a fast food place, she showed up alone, the crazy son of a bitch who was off his mess was threatening people and struggle ensued between a younger male and her and she shot him in the head and she was cleared of the charges. Honestly I think if this wasn't some weaker lady this guy might be alive today getting the help he needed.

They're invaluable. Male cops can't give women cunt or asshole searches without risking rape accusations.

She can finger a cunt for drugs and shit.

She can also slap a dumb, loud bitch around without getting as much heat.

Women cops are bad. they get beat up by 12 year old boys

useless

also more likely to shoot since they are so frail and weak they can't control a criminal or suspect

Yeah, there should be a special slot for women in the police force that's unarmed and doesn't get put in situations that require physical confrontation. Female officers will (rightfully) feel threatened and use deadly force in situations where a man wouldn't have to.

Female cops are necessary, especially when dealing with other women for searches. But they should never be in a situation without male backup.

My mom is a security guard and every time things get physical she just gets the fuck out of the way and let the men deal with it. But when they need to search women she has to do it because if a man do it they'll scream about sexual harassment.

some police officer took some nude selfies and now she's making bank because of that

but women have it so hard amirite?

was looking for sauce on that pic and yeah, she became a fucking stripper lol

Some people are more comfortable talking to female officers than male officers, so they've got that going for them.

So they're just like male police?

its all the beta cunts and cucks that got picked on as a kid. they grow up and go into these type of jobs and they think its finally their time to get back at the work for treating them like hte betas they are

doubt

I`ve met some "canadians" of indian descent that couldn`t speak better than me, i might had wrote that in a fast way, poorly way, but you did understand.

you were just itching for some bad naming.

youtube.com/watch?v=OXkG5Rl4uIo

bringmethenews.com/2016/06/08/no-charges-against-plymouth-officer-who-fatally-shot-man-in-an-arbys/

I like her.
Looks like a lot of fun.

lol at the fatty using her fat to pin the nigger

I'd rather have female cops than female COs who are constantly fucking the inmates. It's also hard to make the muh fitness argument when you'll see 300+ lb male cops pretty frequently.

youtube.com/watch?v=YxN2aFHtv8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=vO9x1OXlIsw

Females are also more nurturing and can be valuable dealing with emotional trauma.

youtube.com/watch?v=czid8dpk-i4

Link related is why

I was at a parade a few weeks ago and saw two qt lady cops and I said to my friend "they can arrest me anytime" one of them apparently heard that and winked at me
tfw too beta to do anything

Personally my friends step mom was a police officer, and cheated on his dad when she fucked her co worker in his house during her shift, but I don't see any negatives in women in the police force. Most of the time police officers never go somewhere dangerous without some sort of backup aka men

They're good at manning the desk and phones or liaison work. That's about it. At least here I think it's dangerous to have them out and about relying in many ways on people not wanting to hit a woman.

Get rid of fat cops too

in the first video the second cop takes her time and even pulls her panties in a playful way when taking her hand out...

time to fap

fucking bitch whore

Yeah he's very jaded. His first wife was a whore, second wife was too.

I feel bad. shit lady cop

#prayforjoel

1 like = 1 respect

>pancake titties
dropped