/cum/

GREMS edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eAZfC0epjz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first

No.

Being appointed to the senate isn't inherently a bad thing...

Is there any issue you have with Strange other than him being appointed?

What are the benefits to being a pass user?

fucking fist of flames be racist to me again you runt

I got this feeeeeling

So appealing

gook moot sells your personal info

Saved

Having an icon that lets people know you've been a pass user since 20XX.

N O
C A P T C H A
Lower posting cooldowns, too. You tend to get a SMALL break with bans.

Am I a good poster?

women with short hair are superior

Why can't white people just kill off people of color, it would be so easy

jefferson burst fracture but I wasn't being racist to you

I used to be a fan but I realized my foolishness

So basically a VIP status like in some games?

What did I do wrong?

yes

but im not really that white. you would have to kill me too with your burning hand.

and as i said my life stats are
-90% damage from white men
+200% damage from white women

Oh and you get to go on the thrilling /vip/ board

That's it?

>the girl at xkcd is a fat grossy

Ha, yea. Superior nutjobs LOL

women with thicc eyebrows that are nearly monobrows are superior

Too many now. Should have been done in the mid 1800s

this. eyebrowlets gtfo

no way

>could have gone to school with grimes if my parents had more money and lived in the nicer part of town

The gf is afraid of my penis. ;_;

okay just bc the few women with short I know are a bit wonky doesn't mean they aren't superior. oh my god long hair IS COMMUNISM. short haired women are what jesus INTENDED

I have a 1000% resistant to men. But as a penalty women are 1000% more attracted to me. How queer, jefferson burst fracture

Uh yea
And the cool icon you can flex with

best post u ever made

Wash it

She went to a nice school? Do you think you'd have ended up as friends?

Too crooked?

is buck still here?

>Pass users

Look at me, ma! I'm flexing my virginity!

>grimes
Dodged a bullet there

you mean 1000% less attracted? if you were liked by women that much you'd never be on here

side note, I actually have met a chad recently. like a real, actual chad. It's insane the life they live.

Just admit it newfag. You're a little intimidated

Thoughts?

I'm sensitive

that's why girls don't like me

yeah what up

youtube.com/watch?v=eAZfC0epjz4

YES
AGAIN
YES

Brown baggin

>celebrities who had a rich and pampered lifestyle

can't fathom why people still like them

Was he a friend and ally, or our natural enemy?

I know how it is, it's not that crazy. You just need to have a life.

Doesn't seem that interesting desu but I guess it must be very convenient given that you've had it since 2012

The amount of i fear I feel from you is as big as your penis
>Not very

genuinely wish clack would die

Oh yea. It also bypasses range bans. Making VPNs usuable

going to have this fucking banana phone song stuck in my head for days now

What did they mean by this

It can get pretty engorged with the proper amount of blood

That's alright, maybe too short........
I should have specified it down to bobcuts

bangs area also amazing regardless of hair length as long as they don't look like the lorax

they're nice and friendly, but they really don't give a fuck about most other guys, and they just draw women in like fuzz to static electricity. it's insane how so many women fawn over him

pshhh no dude like I'm talking an actual chad with god tier stats

Feel like trash. Physically and mentally.

ミサ

go to sleep

never understood the pull of kpop women like this. she looks like a creepy doll

You won't be having any blood after I suck you dry :3

It's only 1AM. Plenty of time for a good night's rest

moore won 39% of the first election before the run off, since then millions of dollars have been spent by the strange campaign through trump and the NRA to try to gain support for him. Strange also seems like a yes man to trump which i really dislike.
I voted for Mo brooks as he is my representative but moore has a history of doing what he believe is right which aligns more with my beliefs, be it the gay marriage rulings or being removed from office for refusing to remove a ten commandments monument, he will not become a part of republican machine and beats to his own drum.
Shelby will continue to win his seat until he dies so this is the only time to have something different in the alabama''s seat

Now, that sounds enticing

everyone is rude to me and tries to make me feel bad

What shoes did you wear today?

my life goal was to be the most obnoxious person ever

my dream would be to learn how to stilt walk, get an obnoxious over-sized pair of yellow and purple polka dot overalls, the biggest rainbow afro available, wear those glasses with the slinky eyes and also a pair of those super oversized neon glasses. Then I would have a bag full of party poppers, party spinners, party horns and a bullhorn. I'd also have a giant bag of rice tied to my back with a tiny hole in it so rice would spill everywhere i walked.

I would walk in to every store I could and force associates into conversations with me. In the middle of my sentences I would repeat weird phrases like "snickerdoodle!" or "woozlewazzle!" and occasionally yell "Hello!" into my bullhorn. I'd say thank you at the end of every conversation and do some dance.

The soul is willing but the flesh is bruised and beaten

Being around with a couple of girls in a sports car is considered god tier? Pffft. Trust me, you haven't met the REAL chads.

>putting shoes on
Here we go

Well, it's like how men are generally more attracted to voluptous women, they would usually prefer well built men and not potato shaped ones, even tho I remember like 70% of the girls back in my highschool saying they found ripped guys gross, most of them looked like potatos too.

CUTE!

I had off from work today and spent between eleven in morning to six in evening asleep from fatigue. I am still tired but I have no desire or will to sleep or much else.

I'm not sure which has higher pay-grade gov't or private. i know academia has the lowest.
I am very much so "mind over matter." my other bachelors is in mathematics, and i am very passionate about that, but sadly i can't get a job in that field that would support a family (and i'm too dumb).

I would prefer not government work, but i'll take what i can get. the software work i have experience with is mathematical scripting, which isn't worthless, but also not widely applicable.

MIT is a little better of a school than FSU. I'm jealous of his position. he must be a smarter and harder working man than me.

sorry that you won't be able to be as influential and as personal as you'd like to be. you could always transfer your medical expertise to a location that's less bureaucratically regulated than the US.

as for psych. i'm glad you have a similar view as me, as opposed to a naieve or "acceptable" one. She made it seem like all psych programs were extremely competitive.

more to come later

my actual life dream goal would be to do candid sketch comedy

Just ride the wave famgang

Ikr

>look up that filename
>reminder that we won the meme war

thank you

private always pays more than government

nah dude
>top of his class, barely studies
>tall, looks like movie star
>great with people
>entire female portion of class would bend over for him on the spot
>has a few stalkers

tfw when no face when no actual life dream

You'll be aight

Learned recent I stand at five feet and six and one half inches.

That first post is one of mine

most people give up on their dream by the time they hit 21 anyway

When will you learn

How does that make you feel?

Ah yes, Brexit

What's the context behind this?

Born as I am and will die as I am. Doesn't really matter.

As long as you are happy, I'm happy user.

I have no idea desu

I tried wholly to stop dreaming at around fourteen. Coming up this autumn anniversary my failed suicide.

so you're saying bald women are the best choice?

read something boring till you pass out.

lmao no need to be humble, why do you think you're dumb in mathematics? physics just seems like applied math to me. would you be a theoretical mathematician if you could?

heh actually it's a lady who's at mit. she's aight. like a intellectual chad of women

I'm not seeking to be big or influential, that's for the gunners of our class. It's just that paperwork has gotten so burdensome, some docs have to split their time 50/50 between actually seeing patients and filing paperwork for insurance. I just want a job that doesn't have burnout and where I can see people for a good amount of time (more than 15 minutes)

give me attention plox

>Graduated with multiple PHD's
>Was the team captain of the Football team
>Is a movie star
>Has millions of followers on Twitter
>Girls masturbate to him, while guys masturbate to girls fucking him
>Charismatic, Tall, Muscular, but acts as like a douchebag
>Owns billions of dollars, smokes cigars everyday
Trust me, what you think is big time is small fry. What I just described to you is an average chad.

The gaze of the man in the middle is piercing the depths of my soul.

*head pat*

>79791329
eat a dick, nigger

Thank you so much