/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Pant Suit Edition

>TLDR info here.
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing
>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo
>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

Information on David Brock and American Bridge 21

What we know so far:

(((George Soros))) funnels money to Democracy Alliance, which goes through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Heavy amounts of money laundering, coming from a massive amount of donors.
This is (((George Soros)))' investment arm linked to it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
Others involved...
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey (((Epstein))) on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/jeffrey-(((epstein)))s-little-black-book-redacted.pdf
-----------------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-(((epstein)))-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation/
syndicate2016.tumblr.com/
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
tavinstitute.org/
tavistock.com/about/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Alliance
americavotes.org/our-partners/
ourfinancialsecurity.org/about/our-coalition/
brennancenter.org/fellows
americanprogress.org/projects/our-projects/
populardemocracy.org/about-us/our-partners
cbpp.org/about/special-projects/policy-futures
issueone.org/our-work-2/
leadinggreen.com/
maplight.org/us-congress/organization
maplight.org/us-congress/bill
newmediaventures.org/
rooseveltinstitute.org/nextgenblueprint/
womensequalitycenter.org/our-partners/
archive.is/98PVb
encludesolutions.com/about/clients/
fdic.gov/bank/individual/failed/shorebank.html
archive.is/98PVb#selection-1479.0-1481.319
encludesolutions.com/global-reach/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/4400
twitter.com/sanderswinsbig/status/750017003587502080
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-02/un-official-accidentally-crushes-own-throat-right-testifying-against-hillary-clinton
reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation/comments/4rap6q/hillary_clintons_proximity_to_the_honduran_coup/
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/09/17/update-actress-emily-blunt-apologizes-for-disparaging-america-just-before-release-of-film/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's me, the shill, again.

I try to derail the thread by talking about the holocaust and aliens. I try to cause you to fight each other by sowing negativity and divisiveness. I try to discourage you by pretending to act concerned about the elections. I try to get you to relinquish your anonymity by using IRC. Everything by the book, but you still won't take the bait.

TAKE THE FUCKING BAIT Sup Forums

I'm getting real tired of your shit, Sup Forums. You've ignored me for the last time. This means war.

>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, move info, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Phonebanking is extremely simple, just follow these steps:
>Find a company on the Mind Map
>Call them saying you're doing a story for X regarding Y
>Slowly let them realize you're asking about the CF
This accomplishes 3 things
>Provides a screen for Journalists so they don't get disappeared
>Provides us with Info
>Blows their alarm system the fuck out

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See → → → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Move Info into the subreddit or tumblr
>reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation/
>syndicate2016.tumblr.com/
>Step 3: Post results
Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normie consumption.

sli.mg/a/ig9VWX

Newest meme album

How are you so fast?
This is impressive
Join us

reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation/

last reposts from me

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

CIA plz....

OLD THREADS
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → →
→ →
→ → → → →
→ → → → →

>I try to get you to relinquish your anonymity by using IRC.

anonymity is an illusion

mb dude, i didn't see it in time, i added it to the CFG guide tho

Miscegenation Shilling
----------------------
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

Trump General Shilling
-----------------------
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
---------------------------
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

Dedicated Shilling
---------------------------
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

The Art of Shilling
---------------------
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.
sli.mg/a/O7c478

ONE of Soros' fund-dumping grounds:

General sources for this - big players:
tavinstitute.org/
tavistock.com/about/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Alliance
americavotes.org/our-partners/
ourfinancialsecurity.org/about/our-coalition/
brennancenter.org/fellows
americanprogress.org/projects/our-projects/
populardemocracy.org/about-us/our-partners
cbpp.org/about/special-projects/policy-futures
issueone.org/our-work-2/
leadinggreen.com/
maplight.org/us-congress/organization
maplight.org/us-congress/bill
newmediaventures.org/
rooseveltinstitute.org/nextgenblueprint/
womensequalitycenter.org/our-partners/

Time for a new Grill

Are you guys hyped for tomorrow when we get an uptick in activity due to it not being July 4th?

Who dat?
Also bump

bumping

Never forget the lives lost....

what do you think of this one lads

Emily Blunt, names will now be in the file

Have you guys made any attempts to let the Berniebros know about this stuff? I know they're massive faggots, but yanno common enemies and all.

Hi Sup Forums. Shill here. I just wanted to remind you all that responding to me feeds my need for attention and distracts from any digging.

If this post doesn't get any (you)s I'll probably change IPs and respond to myself with something equally divisive and distracting under a new ID.

Also I really think you guys should take this operation to IRC. :^)

Dude, they're just too stupid. Do you know any IRL?

Anyways, they have to come to us.

FROM LAST THREAD

Shorebank went tits up, folded into Enclude:
archive.is/98PVb
encludesolutions.com/about/clients/
fdic.gov/bank/individual/failed/shorebank.html

archive.is/98PVb#selection-1479.0-1481.319

Seriously sketchy self-approving loans at Shorebank

It looks like they kept it up after they went under, here Enclude admit to spitting out loans to risky areas left and right. I see a lot of Clinton areas on this list...

encludesolutions.com/global-reach/

Haiti, Iraq, Syria all got money for building contracts under the ShoreBank banner

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/4400

Jan Piercy was Hillary's college roommate

Lol,
>Believing there is anything there
>Voting for Drumpf
>thinking normies care.
Im from the ADL and I think you are all just silly
Goy.

Some people have posed as bernouts, others know them in real life

Also bernouts are shitposting on tags like #ITrustHer

We're not out of touch with them

sli.mg/a/ig9VWX

Updating this album with stuff that has potential done in the new style.

The only real gathering ground for those types is fucked to all hell with moderators that are for Hillary. You can try though.

something something I'm with her
I like this.

Hey meme makers. I bet it feels like a lot of people are critical of your memes. Just know that you all are so important. The only reason we criticize the memes are because we care so much and we understand how important your job is. You are all awesome. You have all made amazing memes. You put in some serious good effort. Keep up the good work. Good bless

Praised. Praise is heaped upon you Anons. Praise Kek for the truth.

>socializing of children
>for the society
The ultimate seizure of production...our childrens minds.

Nice Trips

>not saying Kek bless

Kek is truly the almightiest.

>Good
>not calling out my typo first
Checkmate fapposter

NOICE

What was his name?

nice trips

Here is a Twitter thread that shows at least some Bernie supporters have caught onto this. But yeah, they're in such a liberal spaces that are Hillrod controlled it's unlikely to reach many.
Not that you guys need em, but they'd be good at spamming shit on social media cuz that's pretty much all they do.

twitter.com/sanderswinsbig/status/750017003587502080

I've been speaking to a few over twitter who have said repeatedly they will be supporting Trump when Bernie drops out. I think it helped to remind them of the similarities between Bernie and Trump. These are things I've been telling them. Some are debatable, but remember your audience. THEY LIKE Bernie, so give him the benefit of the doubt when speaking to them. e.g he's more patriotic and pro-vet than Hillary.

-Against TPP
-Against NAFTA
-Against bank bailouts
-For Glass-Steagall
-Non-interventionist
-Non-establishment
-No corporate donors
-Against iraq war
-Patriotic
-Pro veterans
-Pro second amendment (Bernie is surprisingly not THAT bad looking at his voting record)
-Kinda anti-globalist
-Concerned about job losses (not pretending things are great like Hillary)

> John Ashe, a former President of the United Nations General Assembly, was found dead Wednesday just a few days before being set to testify against Clinton in a corruption case. While the U.N. claimed that he had died from a heart attack, local police officers in Dobbs Ferry, New York, later disputed that claim, saying instead that he died from a workout accident that crushed his throat.

Sauce:
> zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-02/un-official-accidentally-crushes-own-throat-right-testifying-against-hillary-clinton

Nice dubs, didn't notice the typo

Basically all we need is for them to spam our spicy memes

Signal boosting the shit out of this is integral to winning this war

The age to purchase any legal firearm in Vermont is 16.

Don't join Bernie Bros on the movement just yet, or do IDC. I do think it might be dangerous because you're trying to get them to join CFG when really we just want them to post dank memes. So some people exist to be our "useful idiots" and some should be directly converted.

You're getting damn good at that shit user

Thought this would be relevant in case no one has seen this before.

user makes a very convincing claim that the corrupt US established government would more likely risk WWIII rather than a US civil war (which is the likelier outcome from all the inflated bull shit they've been getting away with), just to save face and keep the establishment from falling

I'm not actively involved in this enough to invite anyone desu. Just enjoy skimming through these threads to see what you guys are up to. Fascinating reads.

I do this stuff for work, but it's lame commercial crap, finally get to stretch my wings a bit here!

thanks yo

#MAGA

Anything more with Mel Reynolds?

fixed a bit

I don't want to get too Tinfoil hat like, but theres very much a chance that both could happen around the same time if WW3 happens first

Of course this is assuming this corruption would really upset us enough

Actually this corruption would upset us even more during a world war

really nice image user! great work!

Still not sure that the sources are the correct ones to use as they don't really prove what the text is saying.

Nigger blocked me and deleted the tweets.

Spoopy stuff

I want off this ride

just in case this helps user

Bernouts on Twitter are literally walking stereotypes and dumb as fuck, just get them chomping at the bit in an even bigger frenzy about Hillary and they WILL go wild.

Also this might seem retarded to ask but is there any actual risk to our safety doing this? After me and a few others had the little tussle with that statutory rapist BIl pardoned I'm feeling paranoid. Hillary has no problem offing prominent people much less nobodies like us. Is it a real danger if we push too much?

Clinton Foundation getting subpoenaed? Is shit really gonna go down?

This will make Watergate look like a Friday afternoon news dump.

I don't even know if my body is ready.

Yeah there's better ones out there I realized, oh well. I'll throw it out there anyways, I need to get to bed.

ahhhh shit. Ok, well I have everything in a huge photoshop file so revisions can be made... bleh 99% of the effect is just listing a source, but yea I would like to be as accurate as possible to make these have as much impact as we can

You guys are doing Kek's work. Keep it up, this patriot salutes you hard-working Anons.

Honestly even with all our effort there's no garuntee, but we stand a better chance if we do put this pressure out there

I hate reddit.
I hate tumblr.
I prefer anonymous posting.
Better flow of ideas.

That being said. We need to fill out our presence on the two.

So, if you are a lurker, or a meme critiquer; in between pressing F5, please do us all a favor and make a tumblr, make a reddit, link into our colonies and create a database of citations and memes,

reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation/comments/4rap6q/hillary_clintons_proximity_to_the_honduran_coup/

I hate reddit. But this is a very excellent instantly available source/information sound bite.

So, I'm asking, nay begging you to start moving this shit off board a.s.a.p. I'll try to help out as I can. I'm going to be very busy this week. I'll pop in every now and again.

Shit forgot the pic

We should make an effort to reach out to the filmmakers and see if they'd be willing to boost out our findings

Contrast of the colors is off.

on it. im creating something as we speak.

Alright, add this to the archive. Could be a good lead to investigate one of Clinton's worst pardons.

Bottom right, needs to say made in Mexico not America.

It's gonna be Bernie vs. Trump this November. For the longest time I thought there's no way she'd get indicted, but as of now I think she will.

It'd be unlike a Clinton to put aside her personal conquest for the better of her pals, but I think she'd be pressured from the man behind the curtain to gtfo the way so this election could happen.

And sidenote, there have been some super fucking corrupt families in American history. The Clintons are putting themselves in elite company.

fucking kek

Any hints user?

I don't think it's tinfoil hat tier at all to be hypothesizing about the possibility of a US civil war, the government department (whichever that may be) that is in direct contact between the military and executive branches do it all the time.

it was posted on hot wheel's boards right before they got that double D os attack, and something having to do with Russia, I can't remember it now

well worth a read though, just so the average user has an idea of what's in store if the worst should happen

user it is prohibitively expensive to kill any of us.

>Clinton Foundation getting subpoenaed?
Wait what? Where did you hear this?

Someone posted this before:

If you want to help Trump, a good way is to create a targeted twitter account to share memes, news, rally live streams etc. Remember at ALL TIMES that you are an AMBASSADOR for Trump. Set a good example. Convince NOT alienate people. Also do NOT post twitter account on Sup Forums claiming that it's yours.

1) Choose a demographic you want to appeal to. e.g

-swing state
-if you live in a city, make a "CityForTrump" username if one doesn't exist.
-Students
-Women who are caring, feminine, smart, care about safety
-Latinos who want jobs & respect Trumps success
-African Americans who want jobs & respect Trumps success
-Conservatives (Cruz people or ex cruz people)
-Bernie supporters
-Hillary supporters

2) Create twitter account with a suitable photo to best target your audience.

-There are many threads on Sup Forums of 'girls from facebook' etc. Just take one of the photos, crop it, and use it.

3) Install 'Twitter Follower' in google chrome browser. This lets you bulk add twitter people

-Go to twitter and search for twitter accounts who you think best represent your chosen demographic.
-e.g. if you wanted to target target latino people. Search for latinos for Trump AND latinos for Hillary. You want to add both groups of people who agree with you, and people who don't - this way you can retweet what other 'latinos for Trump' are sharing, so that your Latinos for Hillary followers will see these images.
-In the twitter search thing, you can select the 'accounts tab' to list users accounts
-once you find good accounts, go to their followers list and use 'twitter follower' to bulk add 250-500 of them. Do this daily.
-If you add too many people, your account may be locked so try to not go overboard

4) Build up base of followers. Follow all people back who follow you.

-Try to prune the users who are not following you back using manageflitter.com
-This tool lets you easily unfollow those who have not followed you back

5) MAGA

fap-poster, you are either an insidious enemy, or the best of allies. Cheers.

We better fucking hope it won't be Bern v Trump, Trump will likely get slaughtered by him

Trump v Bern late into the General might be better but even then I wouldn't want to take the risk.

I think if the indictment happens it'll be under President Trump or early in to the general

nvm false alarm. looked more into story i was reading and it was about a week old and on a pro Bernie site.

His avatarfag / waifu hates America...

>Emily Blunt Apologizes for Disparaging America
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/09/17/update-actress-emily-blunt-apologizes-for-disparaging-america-just-before-release-of-film/

Thanks mate

Check out this OC I made guys. I put a sherrif's star in there because a sherrif is gonna arrest her when she's indicted!

how can we make this shit appear on the front page of reddit? do we just need enough people to upvote this?

Any other updates? I had to leave after the Mel Reynolds thing.

do you guys fucking remember when we got that #TedCruzSexScandal trending #1 on twatter??

Why can't we do it again with this?

All we need is a rallying starting point of a development (not the emails, that's been over done) which can act as a focal point (not the crux) of Shillary's evil doings. Once the normies take the bait (even though this isn't baiting, it's strategy), we can coordinate the bread crumb trail of all the other things her and the CF are responsible for.

It is also paramount, I think, that this gives the air of non-partisanship, that way people won't be so quick to think that this is just a Trump thing, and can, dare I say it, think for themselves.

Start the bread crumb trail with one mega header, gain exposure and momentum...THEN lay it all on them.

Is that real?

Reminds me of this - same red team planner I think the FBIanon mentioned.