Did Jay reach his final form?

Did Jay reach his final form?

Or, is there another form that he will ascend to later?

wow he's fucking ugly without facial hair

people who start to focus on their looks or fitness revert back after 2 years

Is there a board for internet videos?

Seems mods always delete anything not specifically tv and film

In other words, you're hot for Jay

he would look better with less mustache

kill yourself, faggot

how many of them collect a wage from the channel? i imagine it can't be everyone on botw

WOW WHAT A GREAT THREAD, OP

Jay is a great example that as a male if you just hang in there and stay in good shape and develop as a person, you'll likely mature into a pretty attractive guy.

It's really the opposite trajectory of women. Women get less attractive with more experience and years added on, men get more attractive, if they use it right to shape themselves into better men, and lay off the excessive drinking and smoking.

Reminder that Jay can't unleash his Muchacho Jay persona again because it's LITERALLY too powerful.

His arms were looking bigger than they have in the past in the most recent Best of the Worst. So maybe he's getting /fit/

It's Mikes company so presumably the rest just get peanut money.

They make 16 grand a month with pateron alone. Enough to go around.

I think I remember reading somewhere that aids moby and wizard are not paid.

>It's Mikes company
proofs???

we're lucky if we get 1 video a month that isn't filler. what are people paying for

They do more than one video a month. And what is "filler?" Any video that isn't specifically what you personally want?

>what are people paying for
A constant stream of free content, much of which is at least 30 minutes to an hour long each.

moby has his own career, and wizard is just a friend of jays who comes on him sometimes, and rich works construction but is on enough

id guess jay gets a queen sized cut while rich gets prince sized cut

>rich works construction
No he doesn't. Mike, Jay, and Rich do RLM full time.

Can confirm

They make way more videos now than they used to. You clearly weren't around the Plinkett era where we would be lucky to get 1 Half in the Bag a month

True but I think he means that Rich constructs the sets.

Moby said in a pre rec stream he isnt paid by RLM and gets donations from pre rec as a salary from RLM or something similar

It's just Mike, Jay and Rich. The other people do not get paid at all.

AIDS gets pre rec stream donations. Beardfat probably just volunteers

Will they make more Nerd Crew Podcast?

Why do you faggots care about who gets paid and how much? I just watch their videos for the laughs. It's kind of fucking weird to get concerned over how they run their business.

stop bullying jack

>Sup Forums talking shit about someone that will never even see what's being said about him is considered bullying

who cares?

AIDS gets paid in use of RLM studio space for his own commercial projects.

Yes. Exactly.

God that guys a little bitch. Like a professional whinger, worse than the lefty cry babbies.

yeah that's right, now stop it

So why do you care? See no one besides you is getting emotionslly invested, me personally i dont think there is any merit or even memes to the discussion so i dont care, but you seem to have an ulterior emotional motive to you reply so maybe just close the tab and look for some quality content.

No, who cares what YOU think? you are a nobody, go fuck yourself.

>t. some loser who got fat again after getting swole because his sad ass got with some whore then she broke his heart

Tip: If she says anything along the lines of "I only have guy friends" or "I can't stand women; I can only really hang out with guys", she is a slut and needs to be dropped like a bag of potatoes.

Curiosity