Kek

kek

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/14/french-court-bans-parents-using-breton-n-baby-name-saying-incompatible/

Why are the French (Including Quebec) such hilarious spergs about MUH LANGUAGE?

Protection from British cultural corruption.

There's even a law that prohibits more than 65% of English music from being broadcast on the radio.

Justified

For France, it was an effort after the Revolution to unite the people of France under one banner, one language, mainly to avoid regional independantism, that could lead to a civil war backed by enemy powers (like it happened many times in the past).
Language is a strong political and cultural tool.
For Québec you just have to blame the anglo vileness

fuck br*tagne

Reminds me of some of our laws. What retarded shit.

>let in africans who can't speak french
>bully bretons for using the letter 'n'

Watch it UK!

>>let in africans who can't speak french
half of africa speaks french you dumb cunt

>share your language with africans

He means properly.

show me the french law that says immigrants can only come from francophone africa please you very rude man

stop appropiating spanish culture

Sounds like a law made for the local musicians, not the local language.

¡Viva España!

>Argentina
Seems like spain does too

QUIERO INDEPENDENCIA NOWWWWW!!!!!!

There's no way that gonna happen.

QUIERO MAS AJAJAJAJAJA

Do you know what proper French is? Because the one spoken in Africa in formal setting is pretty close to regular formal French.

Large amounts are Nigel.

bretonigger btfo
soyez propres parlez français

there was no law mandating you speak french and still isn't to my knowledge, or if there is it was passed very recently, there was one proposal in 2020, as well as this numerous politicians have brought up the issue that migrants should learn french, implying that many don't

but of course 'half of africa speaks french' is an argument against all this
sometimes i hate talking to you retards who can only have a 1 dimensional discussion about anything

>there's no such thing as French culture you bigot, by the way you filthy Breton Celts can't use ñ because it goes against french culture

this

>¡¡¡¡¡¡QUIERO INDEPENDENCIA NOWWWWW!!!!!!

ftfy

Are Bretons the super far left ones?
Tbh I would be more critical on the blacks that speak pidgin french

Mate, hasn't your country passed the bill C-16 just recently that makes missgendering someone punishable with a fine by the ontario human rights commission?

When will they stop oppressing Celts?

This has been going on since Vercingetorix. Just leave us alone.

>wants one people to avoid civil war
>imports niggers, turbanheads and chinks who are the opposite of France in languge, values, culture and blood
pick one.

The reason doesn't matter
The effect does

This is completely off-topic, of course arabs and niggers have nothing to do here
But neither does the breton ñ and there's no reason not to ban it

There's no reason not to ban Blacks and Arabs either why don't you do that?
Seems to me a slight accent on an ñ is the least of your problems considering your ç is just as annoying.

>can't name child Fañch because it's "incompatible" with the French language
>meanwhile muhammed is 100% compatible.
k
e
k

They immigrated from Britain to Brittany over a thousand years ago and still they haven't assimilated.
How long is it gonna take the muslims?
The future looks dire.

RIP western europe

oh shit what?