WHAT DID YOU BASTARDS MEME THIS TIME?

>Google now literally calling itself goygle.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nasa/status/750176081987014657
truthandaction.org/delay-fbi-threatened-loretta-lynch-indict-hillary-clinton-else/
rt.com/usa/334360-68000-clinton-arrest-electioneering/
nationalreport.net/sources-report-trump-strongly-considering-choosing-hulk-hogan-running-mate/
youtube.com/watch?v=h0gqn2F_Uu4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Praise kek!!!

Ayo hold up, you be saying we wuz goys and shiet?

>scheming hands
>big shekel nose
>watchful nsa eye
praise kek

>the satellite is not showing emoticons of anything natural nor the planet it is supposedly viewing
>only a party hat and to fucking clap like always and some other cock and balls
>these things appear in abundance on Jupiter
CELEBRATE! WE BLEW ALL YOUR MONEY FOR FUCK ALL

OY VEY

I love it.

>fat white woman
>only white male is typical beard liberal faggot
>black woman
>likely hispanic man
>white woman who is probably creator's self-insert
>black man
its sad that google can get away with being so blatent

>implying the top kikes aren't taking the piss out of the stupid goyim believing this crap and still using their (((services)))

I have been calling it Goygle for years, what a great day praise kek

>mfw meme-magic is a confirmed form of occult magick & very real yet people still won't acknowledge/admit it

Ahhh, let's erase more white male accomplishments!

Only one white male in the picture.

Two white women.

Two blacks.

The blonde woman is the only person standing next to the black man.

Unbelievable.

(((Google))) can't help but promote this shit.

Also I should point out that that was probably the fastest I've ever seen google change their picture. It's almost like they couldn't wait to take down the 4th of July image.

KeK works in mysterious ways.

Prove its real right now

Oh ya

You cant!

Literally zero black people in the control room. But there 2 pixel blacks so now black people can feel empowered... Here's link to vid of control room celebrating twitter.com/nasa/status/750176081987014657

Ayy

meme magic is becoming too powerful. How do we make it stronger? kek will escape from the depths and reign for 7 years.

>only white male is a numale
nice

Checkem

The shekels have been wired

I repeat

The shekels have been wired

OY VEY

truthandaction.org/delay-fbi-threatened-loretta-lynch-indict-hillary-clinton-else/

rt.com/usa/334360-68000-clinton-arrest-electioneering/

nationalreport.net/sources-report-trump-strongly-considering-choosing-hulk-hogan-running-mate/

DELETE THIS SICK IMAGE RIGHT NOW YOU!!!

You're a fucking Canuck male

NASA has to push the le stronk womyn narrative because they can't promote diversity to any serious degree. As it turns out, niggers can't land shit on other planets.

The two hands look like pic related 2bh

Is this one better?

It's a product of being in California. Any government facility in the middle of nowhere is staffed by white men with the occasional latino and woman.

>id moot

pls delet this

maybe this one?

>dude i know i saw it. makes since why they had all the stars on the flag white. they didnt even wait til midnight to pull the shit down for the fourth of july

KEK SMILES ON US

kek

The Google Jews are afraid of the impending Day of the Rope. They want the goys to know they're goys too.

Not even concealing it anymore

KEK BE PRAISED

He was grooming her, wasn't he?

It's not uncommon for the power players, elites, and the wealthy megalomaniacs to have a harem built "from the ground up".

you scallywag, you got me again.

here is the real one

> makes since why they had all the stars on the flag white

Possibly-drunk-friendo, could you please explain what you're implying? I'm having trouble connecting the dots.

>nationalreport.net/sources-report-trump-strongly-considering-choosing-hulk-hogan-running-mate/
This fucking reads like The Onion. I don't know who's jewing who anymore, Sup Forums. Please help.

thank you paco

fit.

youtube.com/watch?v=h0gqn2F_Uu4

>an insider source
Someone's having a laugh with them clearly

even obama has yellow fever