Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1S9BXg3XeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never seen it, so I have no input.

have a good night/day!

I like dem tiddies

Lapkus gets topless in it

desu it's incredibly mediocre so far.

And that's coming from a big fan of Petey pants who wants to see him succeed, but he just does not seem to be bringing very much new to the table. Not to mention the whole comedian cameo angle in each episode seems to be showing Pete's kind of obnoxious tendency to circlejerk over hollywood/showbiz. I don't know man, the whole story with his wife is neat for podcast talk but I really just don't think it's compelling enough to make a whole show out of it.

It's a shame his Late Night show got cancelled since that seems to be where he really excelled creatively.

Hopefully we'll get to see best podfu Lapkus get naked some more.

I keep seeing this guy. His face is annoying. His show seems like it's probably okay, but I'm sure there's better things to watch.

Never heard of that faggot before.

Artie looks like death. Fatter than he ever was on Stern and obviously on drugs

Pete Holmes is genuinely a great comedian, check out his Nice Try The Devil special.

Well now that I type that out I think some of this place nowadays would hate him, but if you're not completely averse to more kind of light hearted/sillier comedy then he's great.

I heared him say on some podcast with Artie that the only reason people don't laugh about female comedians is that they don't have dicks. He is trash.

If you want light hearted listen to that one dead fatty.

watch his Colbert appearance. probably the funniest segment that show has ever had:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1S9BXg3XeU

I've been in the mood for some lighthearted, less cynical comedy. I'll give his show a watch.

Artie was GOAT on it.

This feels like Inside Llewyn Davis, and Artie is the John Goodman character who will inevitably OD on Heroin.

>anything Colbert
>funny

Yeah fuck right off

yep, you sure don't sound like a triggered try-hard faggot.

fuck off back to Sup Forums and grow a dick while you're at it

Name is John Pinette you unoriginal faggot

triggered another newfag
Artie is only good when he is improvising.
When he drove the car into the dumbster his acting was horrible

kill yourself. just do it. save your parents the embarrassment.

your tears are delicious, newfag

keep shilling those buzzwords, you miserable shit for brains.

you seem upset, newfag.

it must be dangerous for you to walk around with all that edge.

>hurr durr newfag
slit your throat. do it.

white people are disgusting

>John Pinette
He was cute.

pete holmes is very annoying and we saw one of lapkus small skeleton breasts

wow what a great show!

but all of these comedian hbo/showtime/ifc/amc shows are formulaic. comedian is depressed, someone shows their boobs, the fat comedian gets naked too at some point because that's shocking

just go back to where you can downvote those meanies that trigger you, newfag.
Even in his 50s he looked like a boy

>hurrrrr durrrrrr TRIGGERT!
your cunt of a mother should've aborted you.

lel look at this upset newfag

lel look at this upset newfag

Pete Holmes has one of the best podcasts. I don't really watch anything else of his though.

jesus christ can yall go shit up another thread.

>no u
I swear this newfags

didnt this guy get cucked by his wife? hes a funny dude though

lel look at these newfags

I saw one episode of Maron and I honestly don't know who would say to themselves "yes, let's make a conscious choice to relax in front of the television to this."

It's so generic and about nothing at all.

why are you so obsessed with reddit?

That was extremely unfunny tbqh. I smirked at the "a lot of girls day no" part but otherwise that sucked.