Just started this today, it worth the long haul and how often will I see emmy's tits?

just started this today, it worth the long haul and how often will I see emmy's tits?

Saw the first ep a few months ago and got into other things. Bumping to see if I should go back

She fucks a black guy

that's all I needed to hear I'm in

Every other episode she is a gigantic whore. Also its incredibly funny and entertaining. My roomate made a drinking game for it called shameful makes it even more fun I can post for u if u want.

4 > 2 > 1 > 3 > dog shit > 5, 6

STop after season 4

well,her tits are amazing first2-3 seasons but the show gets blend after and obvious and she gets very annoying

not trying to spoil so I wont. I am on season 6 myself

Please do! Very interested!

she shows her tits and feet a lot

Whatever season it is where lip goes to college I got one episode in turned it off havent gone back since

I dropped it after Jimmy got dropped. It's great that the main female lead is sexy as fuck, but I need a cool male lead to go with that to stick to a series.

Lets not forget about V's tits we get to see just as much

Jimmy returns the following season

Lip is still in the show

for like 2 episodes and they ruin his character

I thought I had a pic on my phone but I don't sorry I'm not at home

He's a bitch in the US version. I like the UK version of his character much better. The US version ruins all of the likable characters after a while. Lip turns into a drunken jackass, Fiona is a dumb whore, and Debbie becomes an insufferable piece of shit. The show started off very entertaining. It got really bad.

Why is US Debbie so shit compared to UK Debbie? She's annoying, fat, ginger, and ugly.

Honestly OP do this. Watch the following and nothing else:
Season 1 Episode 1
Season 3 Episode 2
All of Season 4

The rest of the show is trash, especially after Season 4.

He can't miss out on season 2 though, that was the stuff with their crazy mum