The post that divided spee

The post that divided spee

He's a retard for expecting a literal nigger to be grateful for something.

He actually should’ve left them in jail.

nuke em both

>it's real

i shouldn't really be surprised by his tweets anymore

Australia you know I love your shitposting but keep the twitter screencap bullshit on Sup Forums

baby baller

>lavar ball has talked so much that he was mentioned by the president

l m a o

i bet trump is skip bayless' biggest fan desu

I love Trump so much.

The greatest entertainer of our lifetime, don't you dare voting for anyone else in 2020, Americans

We need this guy for 8 years (at least) in office

Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

how can one country be so entertaining, espee?

He's fucking right though.
>Being called out for the piece of shit you are by the president of the united states
How with the Lavar (micro)Ball(er) recover?

>Trump worked into a shoot by Ball
Jesus Christ, I thought Trump was better than that

It's sports related

Nigger

years of reality tv brainwashing, all we need now are polls to vote on what we think will happen next

goddamn people were joking for the last week about lavar vs trump but now it's actually real

this timeline

I AM FED UP! burning my ZO2 Wets right NOW

It's clearly sports related you baby

Why would you possibly think that?

Trump is a lil baller.

>it's real

>hurr durr let me shitpost

God bless President Trump

Trump acts like a teenage girl

This is the FSB masterpiece

>it's real

What a small baller

this

nobody else on this planet can rightfully claim that he or she made politics as entertaining as donald trump
the guy is basically an internet shitposter and troll, only that he also happens to be the president of the united states of america
it's a bit scary, but mostly holarious, surreal and entertaining as fuck

Fuck that fluorescent orange nano dick baller
Return to yo motorcade

>“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

Lavar Ball just angry he isn't this eloquent

Fuck off texas

>it's a bit scary

German brainwashing is scarier. Now I realize how you followed Hitler with your lack of diverse opinions.

You're a colossal faggot. The president is feuding with a basketballer and his dad on twitter and that is nothing to do with sports in your mind.

Go cry about the shame of it while screeching it's her turn

>He looks like a fighter for nigg-i mean human rights
>Lavar looks like a ungrateful bumbling retard

Literally cannot stop winning

get over it faggot, this is comedy gold. President doesn't do shit anyways.

He talks like a Faulkner novel

It feels so wrong to root for the bad guy.

This

holy shit I just had that exact thought but this isn't the first time it happened

He literally cant go without tweeting if someone disses him. It's like a disorder.

i'm not saying i don't love it
it's entertaining and inmature

yeah yeah, whatever my obsessed switzerli friend

this thread ain't about us for once, so stay on topic

>Trump is so retarded you actually side with Lavar Ball the father of the %56 Ricky Rubio

Donny does have a disorder though. Multiple disorders. Narcissistic personality disorder. Schizophrenia. Early onset dementia. Those are three he has for sure.

>you actually side with Lavar Ball the father of the %56 Ricky Rubio

speak for yourself macaco

trump and lavar are literally the same person. Watching america this past year is like watching people who don't know wwe is fake getting worked up by the shit talk.

>run multinational, multibillion company
>marry foreign model
>set family up to continue business empire
>be elected president
>control house and senate too
>still too insecure to handle hot takes on ESPN

It's hard to completely avoid your half-witted media here

>Watching america this past year is like watching people who don't know wwe is fake getting worked up by the shit talk.

also known as the NBA

Will President Harris attack ex-athletes and the family of athletes on Twitter to score political points in 2021?

why in the world would you side with Lavar on this one?

>trump twits
>nogs SEETHE
lol

Can you fuck off back to the other thread

He never had the makings of a Varsity athlete.

Trump is not a big baller.

She is honestly going to win so big in 2020. It's going to be a Reagan tier landslide across the country for the dems.

>espee
Ha ha i get it, you're saying "spee" but like a spanish speaker would! like how you go to eschool to estudy various esubjects

then how am I able to do it despite living here?

just watch SRF, i'm sure they don't just talk about germany 24/7

Fuck off

>NPD
possible
>Schizo
Not a chance, I work with people who are Schizo, Trump doesn't show any signs of it and he 100% would not be able to interact and function.
>Dementia
Doesn't seem to show signs of that either.
Do people actually believe this shit? Do you actually believe he shows signs of those things?

Still butthurt about Hillary losing, no doubt.
I voted third party (Castle) in 2016 but I will almost certainly vote Trump in 2020 simply because I now know how much butthurt and normie tears are produced by him

Black girls are the best.

Fuck off

what the fuck is a small baller

>Lonzo continues to embarrass himself, literally the worst jump shot in NBA history
>Liangelo is a scrub and would be a literal who if not for his brother and dad, resorts to common theft
>Lamelo is a skeleton who does nothing on the court but meme chuck threes
>wife is a fat ugly rostie
When did you realize BBB is a meme and Lavar is a failure as a man and father

>when you trigger the offspring of Irish felons

because even if Trump had a big role in easing up on the three players, he was still kinda of a bitch after that, first for gloating up his input on everything, then asking for gratitude of the players.

like lmao the guy is the president not your cousin that lets you sleep in his couch because you are too wasted to face your mom

Is it common for American Presidents to intervene when Americans are jailed abroad or did this only happen due to America's crazy obsession with College Sports, where they worship people who might not be good enough to become professional athletes?

fuck off

Un pequeno Jugador

Because Trump's a little bitch.

He did his fucking job. Big goddamn whoop.

NPD isn't possible, it's absolutely 100%.

Schizoid and the early onset dementia, look at his speeches, the rambling, the constant jumping back and forth between topics, can't find correct words, confusion, unhinged outbursts, he's got em man.

and i work with people who have that shit as well (physical therapy in a nursing facility)

I'm unironically buying a pair of ZO2s now. They're going to have a permanent historic value because all of Trump's tweets are saved in the presidential archive. LaVar is either a marketing genius or incredibly fucking lucky.

I bet his supporters know it but they're like "Shit, this is dumb but he is our guy. Fuck it. GO TRUMP"

>mfw I don't speak Kangaroo but I know salty in any language

>voting for the most powerful position on earth because of "butthurt normie tears"

america, ladies and gentlemen

the president's job is to save nigs from jail? wtf i hate trump now

Did that moron really say stealing isn't that big of a deal? What a terrible father

LaVar Ball, and all niggers everywhere basically, have no concept of what the world is like outside the US. He can't see how they were easily on the verge of being lost for a decade in the archipelago of chinese gulags, and that no amount of dindu nuffin could have helped them, and that a chinamen doesnt give a fuck about racial injustice.

>bradysknee making the same posts verbatim as he did in the other thread
Either I'm more high than I thought or this guy is reading off a Shariablue prompt list lmao

It's actually his fucking job. He's just such a narcissist obsessed with his own political failures term to date that his only recourse is to attack people in Social Media.

>The greatest entertainer of our lifetime
This. God, this.

It only happened because trump saw the opportunity to rub it in peoples faces and have someone kiss his ass. In all likelihood they would have been released without presidential intervention, but trump just expedited the process.

fuck off

You actually put this much thought into it? Trump personally asked Xi to let them go. Lavar should have just said, "thanks for not letting my son rot in a commie prison" and moved on. Lavar was too autistic to do that though. Also, what's with this obsession of demanding that the president be robotic, emotionless, and perfect? Who gives a fuck if he says dumb shit on twitter, it's funny. It's not policy, so why should anyone care?

Bet it was a white surgeon who created those tits

does this fat retard ever stop bitching like a 13 yr old mallrat?

Well, I did vote for the only person who wasn't a complete retard in 2016.
But if they're going to give me only two people with a real chance of winning and both are retarded, I'm going to vote for the one who at least is entertaining.
Don't tell me you actually think trump is bad and Hillary would have been good or trump is good and Hillary would have been bad. They're both putrid and two hands of the same establishment.

Verbatim?

He knows enough to become more successful than you'll ever be.

>people are more angry at trump making a tweet than the ball family and the 3 people that commited theft in china and didnt have to pay any consequences

>Also, what's with this obsession of demanding that the president be robotic, emotionless, and perfect?
Because he's the goddamn President.

I don't want the asshole deciding if we nuke Russia or China to behave like a spoiled fucking child.

>It's actually his fucking job
no, it's not, you fucking retard
>the president's job is to free pieces of shit that commit criminal acts abroad
lmao only a nigger would think this

At least he is allowed in the mall.

Moore, however, sets off phone alerts when he steps within 500 feet of a mall, school, or playground.

>president is the most powerful position on earth
holy fuck, you can't be this much of a sheep faggot.

I want to be an NBA player purely so I can ironically wear BBB shoes

NPD is spot on, i think they will use him as example in future teachings

Dementia with the jumps

don't see the schizo signs

Or maybe LaVar is a genius and he realized poking the Trump bear will lead to skyrocketing BBB sales due to our nation being severely politically tribal. Conservatives will buy the shit to burn it and libs will buy it to spite Trump. Museums will have to buy the merch to provide historical context to Trumps tweets for future generations.

This was the best possible move a rising business man could make ever.

Do you find a president acting like this normal? Imagine what you cletuses would say if Obama tweeted like this
>See? blacks can't be presidential!!!