web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html
snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s
jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only Anglos are Gods Chosen People

>assravaged he got blasted on the other thread

Oh, plenty.

I mean, Filipinos even spell their name as Pilipinos here, they are that mad at Spanish.

SIGN THIS PETITION: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.

What are you going on about mariofag?

Divide and conquer shill.

>Implying Southern Europe didn't invent the western world
>Implying celtics weren't licking buttholes at this time

>hating on Italy and Spain
I'd understand southern Italy but the whole of Spain? Also Spain isn't bad.

>implying the populations that inhabit Southern Europe are exactly the same as those that did historically

Too many Algerians for my liking.

Pretty much this.

It's now niggers and Moroccans in Italy now. The once glorious Italy has fallen long ago.

>continental europe
Yeah no

Italy and Mediterraneans created the modern world, bow down to them you uncivilized barbarian.

Northern Italy is fine faggot.

WE WUZ ROMANS N GREEKS N SHIEET

What's wrong with Bulgaria and Macedonia

OP is an undercover nigger.

>Corsica
>white

There are 10 times more niggers in the north than in the south, Tyrone.

>not separating northern Italy from the rest

>Corsica

When you highlight France its all its territories.

Nothing, don't know why I marked them for death. Macedonia is 33% Muslims.

This man is objectively right, continentals are servile by nature.
>France becomes a Republic
>Almost immediately allow a man to crown himself emperor
>Germany becomes a Republic
>Almost immediately elect a dictator

I would consider Dutch and Swiss honorary Anglos due to their freedom loving natura and history of Republicanism but that still leaves them as just second class citizens.

>Ireland
wat?
>Germany
inb4 Dictator EU, yes yes I know but it's still homeland
Easy there Brasil Tranny.

>wat?
They suck EU dick.

>it's still homeland
Not for whitey anymore.

Colors Romania red and Moldova blue. OP you're a fucking retard. How can Aryans be so stupid?

>Be Romanian
>go to school
Gypsies
>go to market
Gypsies
>go home
Gypsies
>go to room
Gypsies

Put South of France in red. And also Paris.

The day someone uses a map with Catalonia's correct borders...

>implying people with black hair and pink skin are white
>implying french/irish/snowniggers/slavs are white

Kys

They're white and from Europe that's what I care about. We need to unite against niggers, chinks, sand niggers and others alike.

>Snowniggers not white
Literally the whitest people there is, Nice try.

Fuck off

I wonder why this dividery is contantly posted by Americans and other anglos...

Read a history book for once in your life you illiterate NEET stormfag, "hurr durr ottomans RAPED greeks and italians hurr" and the garbage you read on stormfront isn't history.

Sure thing, Salim bin Al-fukkacamel

>america
>white

>it's another shitskin divide and conquer thread

If you have pink nipples, you're white. It's been scientifically proven. By some guys.

>yet another divide and conquer thread

day of the rope soon for you fuckers

>Greece

>France