Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X0TcqNrA9LI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whi not?

finally, some actual news.

one is literally HIDING from the big bad trump

wow

more like demorats amirite

wait if cnn is fake news then is this fake news??

you are wrong

it's more like democraps

CNN reporting actual news that shows the prophesied fall of an evil Marxist movement thanks to the salvation of the God Emperor?

Pinch me, I must be dreaming.

That image is obviously staged. The Democrats had not walked into the room yet. And the woman is not hiding behind the chair. She is merely sitting behind it. When will the media's dishonest reporting end?

So since this comes from a fake news site, that means the Dems have power?

almonds ACTIVATED

idiot, they did a no-show. If any of us tried that shit at work, we would be fired so fast.

To try to tie this into a movie somehow are we at the point in Trumps presidency where the Press is Commodus and Trump is Gladiator and Commodus is standing face to face with Gladiator and is about to order his men to kill him but then the crowd shouts MORE MORE MORE and the press sneers at Trump, wanting so much to kill him but he cannot because the crowd was "entertained" and then turned to love him?

what is this shit. are we seeing a mass breakdown?

TELEVISION
&
FILM

Demos added the biggest supporter of TPP to their team and trumps side is starting their net neutrality stuff :^)

>dems powerless

dems lost over 1000 seats to repubs while Obama was pres, Dems have lost a shit-load of power no matter what the media tries to tell you

Oh well, fuck the haters these scenes are awesome and Gladiator was a perfectly fine best picture winner, better than La La Land for goodness sake.

I got the scene wrong though I forgot this is the scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=X0TcqNrA9LI

Split quints fucker, take your whole trips to >>>>>>pol

What tv show or movie is this?

>Dems are powerless

So the Republicans won't try to blame the Dems if anything goes wrong, then?

Who am I kidding, of course they will

The Democrats backed the most evil, corrupt, wicked, murdering, rotten, heartless, lying, despotic woman ever to run for office.

This is the fate they deserve. Anyone who backed her deserves Donald Trump as their president.

me on the left

I just go in assuming everything is propaganda in the USA, and do my best to sort the shit out from there.

trump was worse than hillary, by far. no one who actually cares about the well being of the united states voted for trump over hillary.

Conservatives don't care about the well-being of the US, their entire ideology just boils down to "fuck librals"

Hows high school bud? Might want to actually use this cool thing called the internet to find out what reality is and what ((reality)) is.

this truly is tv and movies