change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html
snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s
jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can barely see him over that guy's shoulder

Australian-American detected

>Muscled millionaire who children aspire to be and who gives back to his fans.

So Americans are all superheros?
Cool.

this

HAPPY AMERICA DAY!

FUCK THE BRITS!

First of all, 51% of the country is female. That means the average American is a woman. Were you picturing a woman? Hmm!

America has 4 million Muslims. That's 4 times as many as those who serve in all active branches of our military.

What is patriotism? Patriotism means loving the people. It's not about pride. It's about love.

so, the average american is a picture of a wrestler? God damnit, you must be really 12 then. How can a picture of a wrestler who got nothing to say in this world beside "I am john cena" and faking beatings your average american? Is it because you would like to beat everyone and not taking responsibility of your actions, even if you're too weak for the real deal or because you are a betafaggot who wants to be like that and can't becuse you got no distinction, no faith, no style at all and all your girls run for another daddy? You are a beta and now acknowledge that and go on fighting on a satire board hoping someone would say anything else than fuck off goyim

Hot pasta my friend mind if i save it?

Fuck you

nah mister, no problem about that. But it doesn't make much sense in any other thread.

Its sad that he's giving his life to wrestling.

sheeit

Because he might have been what?

>51% of the country is female and I still can't get laid

>Because he might have been what?
7/11 clerk talking about freedom and giving you a snackbar for 75sents. Wearing his turban high and giving you a high five because you said "please".

THAT IS SOME NEXT LEVEL SHIT RIGHT THERE 10/10

not bad.

How can America ever recover from this post?

dafdsafdsafdsafasdfsaeasfeagas

According to jewgul

Jesus OP you're slow

Oh noooo.

I'm a #Clubmember now

Fucking Pedro.

THE WALL JUST GOT 100 FEET TALLER PEDRO

I just laugh whenever those screamers happen.

That's because all women 6/10 up want the 10/10 guy. A huge amount of women are all competing for a tiny population. Read Sexual Utopia In Power. Trust me, it's worth your while.

>want

More like the expect and think they "deserve" it. You should read the essay.

>showing my apple 'cause that's enough healthy lifestyle to beat the doctor off.

Also, drinking a starbucks milkshake is a sign of wealth and prosperity. Where is John Cena when you need a chair that desperately?

You posted a few people in the background but nothing up close?

>america
>white

This is a composite of every American man

I'm not even joking

FUCKING STAY BACK IN MEXICO YA SPIC CUNT

DELETE THIS

Easy.

>someone took a picture of every American male.

K

Way too thin.

average American """""""""cuisine""""""

Average family when Herr Trump get in.

hmmmm, tasty. Spiced doritos with a blop of ramen noodles. Texmex at its best. That's 5.99$ then.

As I sit here eating an apple, that webm makes my stomach turn... and to think people have paid to eat the garbage

>pic related is the average american family in the CURRENT YEAR
There is better, there is worse

A white person being curbstomped for expressing their views.

SIGN THIS PETITION: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.

kek, not even most mulattos look this black, and America would be an octoroon.

>how to do the 360° in style.

Captcha: tea, but shows only cups of coffee

FUCK BUILD WALL I SHIT MYSELF PACO FUCKKKKKK

>ugly
>starbucks
>apple
whelp im fucking triggered

that family should not exist. natural selection would've stomped their ancestors shit so hard reeeeeeeeeee

stay the fuck out juan

>canada
>white

it will be amazing

Pic related, another typical american family

I had to save it, they typify everything wrong with western society
>ugly
>starbucks
>apple
Even the goddamn next little ugly one of the bunch has an Apple iPad© in its hands

It's brutal, could be like an anti-Normal Rockwell

Just remind him 20million 'whites' in canada vs 200+million 'whites' in the USA

This is why we can't have nice things and don't get to have webms with sound on any other board besides /wsg/.

That's because women live longer than men yo

shame only wsg gets those fancy webums with sound

Canada is 84% of European heritage.

Canada's two biggest minority groups are 1. Chinese and 2. Native Americans.

The USA's two biggest minority groups are 1. Mexicans (many of which are illegal criminals) and 2. Niggers (many of which are sub saharan Africans from the slave trade)

The USA is 61% including "white" hispanics.

Americans are pretty nice in this country, ive met some

Those poor kids never stood a chance

you people are easily scared

>The USA is 61% including "white" hispanics.
you're forgetting all the coalburners and mulattos

do they even keep track of mixed kids demographics in us?

>your not white
>Argentina
wew

YOU CANT SEE ME

WHAT THE FUK

Much obliged, Sweden.

First of all, 63% of the country is caucasian. That means the average American is a white. Were you picturing a minority? Hmm!

White in the US is brown in other countries.

>it will be amazing

I know. It's a really good picture of a family whos mommy is doing all the household and daddy mows the lawn at sunday, smoking his pipe and tells epic stories about the glorious vietnam victory to the kids, who sit in a circle and look in awe at that wise great man. The son is playing catch the ball with the dog and the daughter will help her mother baking cookies for the whole neighbourhood.
Oh, and John Cena will come around and play peekaboo with the kids in his Ford. Everyone is happy and hissing the american flag when the icecream van comes around.

>playing some nice cover of the american anthem sung by Trump's daughter

Every true blonde american with blue eyes will hum the song of his forefathers. Tears will be shed by the mothers of 1 1/3 kids and the sky will be budweiser blue and red with a glimpse of stars and the moon shows off the american eagle at daylight.
The FBI will drive around, windows open in a black SUV and cheer to the patriotic citizens who will salute or waving their handkerchiefs.
Shootings will only occur in a range and google will only show the heroes of the ancient wars they fought.
Fox News will be the only broadcaster around and free speech is just a circlejerk everyone's agreeing to.
Amazon will read your mails and maybe delivering them with a drone, if it's not too offending to the SJW's.

>what a great time to be alive, daddy

Captain Kirk gets his own fleet, taking poland into space and frogs will btfo this planet on a segway. Rain will only happen if an angel goes to heaven and Muhammed will only spread 72 virgins instead of blowing up 72 virgins at the mall.
Football and basebal will be the worldwide dominating sports and the US will be the best at it. Every game would be saluted by M16's firing Mars bars into the sky celebrating freedom.
The oilers would run into the stadium with fountains of oil and gold spreading around.

>I'm celebrating right now grandmother.

Sometimes I wonder that maybe Poland are the best shitposters but people think we are just out of sheer volume. you cunts are alright

did we just shoot ourselves in the foot

>63% of the country is caucasian

American-caucasian maybe

i'd eat that

Here you go famalam

>51% of the country is female and I still can't get laid
32% fat
10% trans
4% normal
5% old

Truly a great day for all of mankind.

>Hollywood actor from jew movies and satanic wrestling corporation shills for kikes and globalists

Shocking

APPLEDOUGH

>satanic wrestling corporation

T H I C C