snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s
jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3
monsterhunternation.com/2016/06/16/ask-kuntzman/
youtube.com/watch?v=5narHaxq9_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God bless america
Land that i love

Isn't that the same kike that claimed to have got PTSD from firing an AR15?

I'm going to email him saying "It should have been six million and one"

God bless America

From an atheist. Fuck liberals.

The very same.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
EMPHASIS ON "AMERICA"

SIGN THIS PETITION: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.

>foam
What did he mean by this?

The song was written by based Jew Irving Berling

>Article written by a self hating jew

Every time

Every fucking time

Signed the petition.

Figures. Maybe there is some award for being the most self-righteous whiny jew in America and he's gunning for it.

>AR-15 pussy hates the National Anthem
Not surprised. Tired of these kikes.

>foam
Theyre parodying themselves at this point

After the wildly successful feature where ace reporter Gersh Kuntzman gave us the straight scoop on what it is like to shoot the terrifying AR-15 “Black Mamba Star Killer Base” rifle, we here at the New York Daily News are happy to present our new feature ASK KUNTZMAN!

monsterhunternation.com/2016/06/16/ask-kuntzman/

>most famous version of the song is by disabled black man Ray Charles

This Kuntzman guy needs to check his able bodied white privilege

The ironic thing is, "God Bless America" was written by a pretty based Jew named Irving Berlin. He was inspired by his mother who would always say "God Bless America" around the family home for allowing them to escape from the shoahs in the Russian Empire.

Despite that, fuck this pussy kike.

No one is offended by this song in America except for atheist fedoras. And apparently this unpatriotic Jew.

>foam

Why did this make me laugh so hard holy shit

>Irving Berlin (born Israel Isidore Baline)

wew can you get a more jewy name then that?

This has re-ignited my interest in God Bless America. Going to learn the lyrics and sing it every chance I get. Never knew it was triggering.

Fuck, the song goes on about fighting us brits, and even I love it. Better tune than our God awful dirge.

I think you're thinking of the Star Spangled Banner m8.

I was watching Australian midday news today and they had a segment on 4th of July celebrations.

>"Americans celebrated Independence day today with the only way they know how, eating competitions."

I shit you not good sirs. The whole world is against you, Godspeed brothers.

I wouldn't have it any other way

>The whole world is against you

t. Melbourne resident

>muh foam!

SHALL NOT INFRINGE,

>Jew hates Freedom

woah...

Can you imagine the sheer amount of logistics that went into that display? It's amazing that so much effort would go into something that lasted just a few brief seconds.

Fortunately we have the ability to relive it through watching the video, which I managed to find on YouTube:
youtube.com/watch?v=5narHaxq9_w

No one can be this stupid, he's just causing a shit storm any way he can to promote some stupid play he wrote.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's op.

God bless America

Baseball is as synonymous with America as apple pie.

Fuck these kikes.

>It's amazing that so much effort would go into something that lasted just a few brief seconds.
sounds like my sex life.

Im still paranoid about giving out my address.

Check your privilege

Why can't this guy grow a meaty dick and two large balls already?

IT AGGRAVATED MY ASTHMA!

We wear our fat and dumb stereotypes with pride in this country, except for liberals who constantly try and pretend they're better than the rest of us.

wow what a bitch

>that rat-like face

>70 years ago this man would get the shit kicked out of him everywhere he went, and rather than arrest anyone, the cops would join in on the ass kicking
>Today he's "entitled to his opinion" and you're the asshole for calling him a faggot

I don't understand how these people don't end up missing and never found.

Does Ben Garrison make his own Sup Forums parodys of his cartoons?

It warms my heart to know that even people on the other side of the planet know what a shit hole degenerate trash place Melbourne is.

HelloRacist

Cunt-man needs to fucking crawl in an oven and die already

Define "everyone"

Stand beside her!
And guide her!

damn this original is great

Please do. Make a post with his response. Tag me in it.

Through the night, with a light
From above

A man so jewish he went full slip and fall mode while researching his next story.