Why are there more blacks in sports?

Because of institutionalized racism and black privilege.

There are literally more black PhD holders in the US than all black NFL, NBA and MLB players combined. That said most would rather "ball" than be intelligent and apply themselves outside of physical activities.

Selective breeding.

Confirmed by trips

Because of slavery, the 'smart' negroes were killed because they tried to escape, and the strong athletic ones were bred like horses.

Why are your parents ashamed of you?

Better genetics for it, that simple. Makes up for the poor genes for IQ, somewhat.

superior egyptians genes

because sports is where economic under-performers go to make money. It's the stepping stone those at the bottom of the pyramid use to reach higher levels of society and pull their people out of the ghettos.

Irish did it.
Jews did it.
Polish did it
Italians did it.
Mexicans did it.

For some reason niggers just can't seem to climb past that bottom rung and have been stuck there for the past hundred years though....

>send a race of people to the gym for 200 years
>wonder why most of them are ripped and uneducated

Depends on what sport you're talking about
The last bastion of white sports are Baseball and Hockey really

Because it's all they can be good at, so most of them invest a lot of time in it.

Same as Mexicans with soccer, they're just too dumb to learn other sports.

Most black people come from poor/underclass backgrounds

Sports are often the best way for people with these backgrounds to get out of poverty and doing something with their life.

Lots of black people already in aports encourages others

Ergo more black people in sports.

It's more an economic thing than racial.

they have zero other prospects

They're taller and have more fast twitch muscles.

Blacks are all natural born psychopaths and don't mind lying about steroid use.

Baseball isn't a sport

There are a shit ton of Black Dominicans in baseball.

>baseball
>white
Now it's like
50% spic
25% white
15% asian
10% black
Just look on the roster of ANY MLB tram and you'll see at least 2 Rodriguez's

video games aren't a sport, little nerd white boy

>citation missing

>mfw when boxing
>mfw no face

Sports are the circus to the bread

stay distracted by niggers running around and hitting each other

I don't see how not watching a game thats on for four hours solves anything.

That's because you are a pleb

They have more testosterone therefore more muscle. It also gives them ball cancer so it evens the odds.

The original egyptians were white. They bred with their slaves, just like America.
They evolved in a much more violent environment. They required raw muscles and power rather than intellect and healthy organs to survive. Thus the ones that could survive via their thickened bones, increased height, etc would survive.

This of course, was an inferior evolution to the east asian and white man who's evolution was mostly spent on increasing their brain size and capacity in what can now be seen as whites having a 10-20% larger brain than africans.

In other words, niggers are primitive and survive by clinging to the white man's genes and accomplishments. Orientals are cool too, but they dipped into way too much incest.

More dominant

They also have sex with all the white cheerleaders.

You only went to name calling because you have no answer.

>There are literally more black PhD holders in the US than all black NFL, NBA and MLB
>comparing pro sport where they only take the best of the best and you cant just grind for it
>with phd where its mostly grind and you don't even mentions which subjects
Damn...and I HATE sports

If you really give a shit about nigger ball than we don't have much in common, so the argument is invalid

Because poor and dumb niggers can't figure out the odds of their kid going pro are virtually nonexistent. Being a professional athlete takes a rare mixture of extreme talent and a very high work ethic. However dumb single moms, or more likely the kids themselves, don't realize all the hardwork and luck that you need and coast along on their athletic talent until senior year when they realize a 300 on the SAT isn't getting them into any college and that they aren't tall/fast/strong/lucky enough to get recruited by even a D3 college.

Getting a PhD and being a pro athlete are completely different things. I've met more than a handful of PhD's who probably had an IQ under 105, so getting a certificate doesn't mean much. Being a pro athlete is a much bigger accomplishment.

That being said I don't enjoy spectator sports. Also, American blacks are better athletes because of slave eugenic breeding programs.

>baseball
Spics and blacks, not white dominated

>hockey
Slavs aren't white

The problem is that you're being a scold faggot to actually care about people for watching sports.

Sorry I don't give a shit
if you want to argue with someone who does

This is how you handle losing an argument? You're such a fucking faggot

tpbp

Restate what you think you are arguing with me about if you want, but I don't give a shit either way

>twitch muscles
fell for the meme muscle
They have thin low mass legs and smaller torso. This why they can run fast.

They puberty earlier. Really it. Plenty of white athletes come from areas with very few blacks, because whites simply cannot compete with blacks in the youth sports. As a species, humans hit puberty extremely late, but blacks are on the very edge, physically maturing 1-2 years ahead of the rest of the species.

This may be a factor for why their heads are so small.

You tell me

Blacks are absolutely not taller. WTF?

do not reply to or sage 1 post OP's

It depends on the sport. There are more whites in MMA than blacks and an equals amount of Hispanics. I don't give a fuck about other sports because MMA is the closest thing to a legal street fight that's on television.

Because they can beat everyone else

We're on Sup Forums mate, you have to speak their language

>N-Nigger genes! Nigger genes!

that is a comfy sprite

holy shit why doesn't she just stay down what a retard

exactly, genetics affecting characteristics after many thousands of years of separation only affects non-human life, that's just science!

Consider me triggered

Niggers may be dumb , but their ancestors evolved in Africa where only the most fit survived . The mind set and some genes exist in most niggers today

Because they don't get good enough grades for academic scholarships.

schwingooo faggot hahaha gotcha dumass you crazy boyfam you STUPID hahaha whats 9 plus 10 shwingooooo ahahaha gotcha again dumass boi when you ever learn

As if. If he was right do you think any researcher or institution would ever put their stamp of approval on this theory? It would be career suicide. I think the reason is party genetic partly societal myself. You can't deny the genetic element though. Whether bred or inherit. You think you could ever draft a Japanese dream team of basketball players who could beat darkies even given the same amount of training? Keep dreaming son.

>what did she mean by this?

>1 post by this ID
STOP REPOSTING THE SAME THREADS.
SAGE and REPORT the spam of these threads.
Marxists are trying to hide the Clinton Email Scandal with constant threads about nogs.

Proof:
There will be more following these 3 threads. Go to the catalog right now, Ctrl + f "black"

16 RESULTS.