“Well physically, I am attracted to darker women, I’m not gonna lie. To me I personally find them beautiful...

>“Well physically, I am attracted to darker women, I’m not gonna lie. To me I personally find them beautiful, but of course there’s more to a person than what meets the eye. Everyone has their own uniqueness.”

What did Michael Fassbender mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/brittanydanyelle0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

white women are only attractive to beta males and thirsty nignogs. not really much "to get" to be honest family

Mike is slurpin that sweet junglejuice

Just how big is it?

i get along very well with black women.

it's a fucking shame they're ugly sheboons

He's got jungle fever obviously. I know all tastes a subjective but nogs have to be the second ugliest race next to North American Natives.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

He understand the loyalty a qt black woman will give if you treat her decent.

Chadspeak is unintelligible. Why is he even trying to talk to us?

And when he date a white woman she's almost black.

statistically speaking you're right but that doesn't mean there aren't nogs so hot you'll get a boner that'll tear through your biker shorts. black chicks have great tits/ass

Their outgoing personality is fun to be around but some of them are just crazy. Honestly if they looked better it might be ok to date now but their hair is a big turn off for me. I like to grab a girl by her hair if im making out with her or during sex and you can do that with black women. That and their hair sometimes feels like a brillo pad, way way way too corse.

Why do German girls like BBC/Arab cock and Germen men date shitskin girls so much. Was it because of years of Hitler suppressing them.

Stop projecting American trends onto the rest of the world. In most places, blacks, Arabs, and whites are still relatively separate. Western Europe is actually pretty racist, especially compared to the Anglosphere and Scandinavia.

German girls were getting BLACKED even before Hitler took over Germany. Search up Rhineland Bastards.

There is nothing wrong with this, everyone has their preferences. But I can't help but think that if he said this about white women he'd be getting criticized for it.

If he said it about anyone but black women he would be getting criticized. Being interested in Asian women is already seen as racial fetishization, and to a lesser extent Arabs and Indians.

liberal brownie points

THE KING

>tfw can't even get a girls number

Can we fast track to the natural conclusion of this thread.

She's not even attractive, she's just slim.
The fact that people's standards have dropped this low is disgusting.
Anyone not overweight is now considered attractive.
It's the same shit with Daisy Ridley.

German girls love black dudes. That's I recommend every black guy take a trip there at least once.

>wasting your perfect Aryan genes
For what purpose?

Just redpilled about white women type of loyalty.

>Aryan genes
>Hibernian filth

Just turn ur brain off dude

this

He was the jungle fever.

I have dated Italian, black, and Mexican women. I don't quite have a preference, but I don't mind some darker skin. I could have a decent olive skin if I didn't stay inside all day and bleach myself.

>You're Not a Man Until You Split Dark Oak

Hopefully one day everyman will know the true power of black pussy...one day.

im gonna need you to post a source or some kind of information or possibly even more webms

Yeah yeah yeah, 2/10wouldnotbang.jpg, we get it.

Fuck me I want to.

He is a racist

>the thing that turns me off about black girls is their curly hair
Really? That's the deal breaker? Would you complained if a white girl had curly frizzy hair? Who are you trying to fool? I'd rather they have their natural hair than ironing it straight to where it looks like a horse's ass desu.

he is trying to justify his oildrilling

qt face, nice body

10/10 would cum inside

he's actually a closet faggot

>be aware of his jungle fever
>watch Shame
>he fucks a black girl
>mfw

i dated a black girl for two months in college. it ok, sex was normal. i broke up with her because she constantly played reggae music, like all the time. in the car: aux cord reggae. at my place: phone plugged into computer
speakers. her place: on the surround sound.

one day in the car while listening to everythings going to be alright by bob marley for 500th time i asked if we could just listen to the radio and she fucking FLIPPED OUT. she made it so the audio in the car only came out of the passenger's side of the car and wouldnt talk to me for hours.
shes now raising her fully black 3 year old son without a father

instagram.com/brittanydanyelle0/

trying to add a bit of melanin to his pasty potato linage.

He's gay and needs a cover

I can't see nigresses being good beards.

Fassbender likes nig women because the darker skin makes its easier to hide the bruises he gives them

he's gay but likes pussy

same way Sup Forums is straight but likes dick

>the are "men" on this board right now who would not impregnate this

i'd cum in it but i'd abort the fetus

>Bringing up Sup Forums away from Sup Forums

You went there and got triggered didn't you....

This thread isn't even Sup Forumsish

interracial relationships are always Sup Forums related

>waaaah I'm handsome and have a big dick and married women want to sleep with me but I'm only attracted to coloreds

He is irish

black people are attracted to black people, it's genetic

Fucking race traitor

>F-fucking race traitor

who is this?

based

ebin xd

C O L O N I S E D

Not into niggers but my gf is white and has has really fine hair and you can't really grab it either as it gets tangled really easily/is always tangled. So you can only pet them which isn't that great. Asians win yet again imo. Not baby soft but you can run your hand in it.

imagine if a white woman that's considered one the most attractive white women on the planet also said this shit and went through 20 black dudes in a few years

whites would be seething with rage.

but you're applauding a man..why?
isn't it about the principle?

white men fuck everything. there has never been an exception, however, for the white women, her domestication has flavored her tastes for centuries. the "principle" is fuck whatever you like except if you're a woman.

wtf I'm not racist any more

"if i follow the script i will continue to get work in sjwood."

Don't forget about us whiteboi

>follow the script
>literally no other actor is saying this shit
also, fetishing black women isn't actually progressive

the principle is "you don't fuck non-whites". you can't tell your women not to it if you're doing it.

Michael "Clorox" assblender

>you can't tell your women not to it if you're doing it.

Michael "if its a black i'm getting some in the sack" Fassbender

Michael "if its the colour of poo, i'll take two" Fassbender

Michael "shine my rhine" Fassbender

what the fuck, I thought tits could only look like that through clothing in anime...

Fassbender is my hero.

Like many people in this thread I used to only fantasise about dipping my toe in the chocolate fountain.

But god damn I threw myself in there, and boy i'm not coming out.

>dat melanin
>dat confidence
>dat ass

>can have honest discussions about race
>can play Mas'er and Field Girl

>He got away with saying that there's something weird about him for liking black Women

Surprised no one mentioned this kek

Yeah but when the natives are good looking,baby they are GOOD LOOKING.

>"Watchu finna be looking at whiteboi?"

He will be the next Deniro.

too light desu

You've never met a Hmong

Commence the jigglin'

this is a good shade, looks a little shopped but that's okay.
I wish there were black people in my country.

how okay are black women with the idea of adopting single race children?
I want to marry black but I don't want to have a gross mulatto kid.

>Are all black women identical?

And why waste resources raising a child that does not carry your genes? You could do some good work by further ensuring the female does not spread her negroid genes by occupying her womb with AT LEAST a half non-nig concoction.

if you're gonna impregnate a black woman, your duty as a white man is to leave her.

C'mere blackie! I'll steal ya generation >:D

There's some hot half breeds on his belt.

Fuck the redpill I need to breed with a black girl right now.

she looks like she's about to burst any second

damn

you can't burst out of paint user...

burst out of her own skin mate