web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html
snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s
jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3
youtube.com/watch?v=NaEjtiqCw4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw you are basically him

pretty much this

The patron saint of Sup Forumslacks. An aspie with a sense of justice.

>drive uber
>own several handguns and pose with them in front of the mirror
>frequently take dates to scummy theaters to see Swedish sexual education films

basically me

I don't know, but Yvette The Filipino Curbstomper Felarca, a teacher from Berkeley Middle School seems to follow Derek Vinyard pretty religiously.

SIGN THIS PETITION: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.

taxi driver was a shitty movie. I wish you edgy young adult faggots would stop posting it.

Holy fuck do you plan on posting this in every fucking thread tonight,

Fuck you kid. Taxi Driver was visionary for many of us who see so much wrong with the world yet few wishing to take action regarding this degeneracy.

Amen.

Swap out your sister's jeans for some cargo shorts, the testosterone is being squeezed out of your man parts you thin-bearded, Strombellas-loving contrarian faggot holy shit just fucking kill yourself

He's the Jew looking cuck that works with Betsy in the volunteering centre who gets butthurt because Based Travis took that blonde poon before him.

Good choice. Very /pol.

i nominate magnum force

Paul Kersey above all. Smiles and nods blankly in his STEM office environment while his liberal co-workers whine about racism and vigilantism. Stalks and kills darkie degenerates at night.

Sup Forums personified.

>everybody on Sup Forums think they're like or when in reality they're all like
pic related, you bunch of sociopathic asperger downy retards who post on a philipinos anime forum

Who is that?

A Man For All Seasons
Dredd
Eyes Wide Shut
Kill List

Technically he isn't the protaginst, but I always rooted for him.

what movie?

Gangs of new york

Falling down

thank you

Great movie but how the fuck is he red pilled? He's just a crazy fuck who can't hang with society and performs one desperate act of valor cause he has the hots for some primo cheese pizza. Really though i feel kind of like this sad fuck. Alone, dissatisfied with society. Refusing to take part. Refusing to man up. Letting myself slide into degeneracy. Help me Sup Forums, i'm cold.

>magnum force
>not dirty harry
the original is better

>red pilled
Fuck, I wish this stupid phrase would die.

Can't you just say "Sup Forums tier" or some shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=NaEjtiqCw4Q

it used to be Sup Forums approved movies
blame the summer fags

Who else thinks it would be funny to start a hashtag or something where we, pretending to be PoC, petition for the banning of the movie Powder as it suggests that the whiter a person is the more special they are.

This movie is about as blue as it gets