Best picture

Which of the best picture nominees is actually the best in your opinion? (Without the Hollywood bias)

I've seen Manchester by the Sea, Arrival, Hell or High Water, Hacksaw Ridge and Lion. I'm watching Moonlight before the Oscars start

My vote goes to Manchester by the Sea

The Death of Louis XIV by Albert Serra

Arrival and Moonlight. The rest are just 'above average'

Deadpool.

La La Land.

I've only seen Arrival and it was pure shit.

i'd be fine if Manchester by The Sea, Hell or High Water or Hacksaw Ridge win

I really like Moonlight and La La Land, eager to watch hell on high water and Manchester by the sea tho

la la land > manchester > hell or highwater > arrival

>arrival
Fucking why? It wasn't that good

Silence > All the nominees

Arrival is an "important" film because it promotes one world government. That's why it was nominated.

better than abuncha sjw garbage

>globalism: the movie

La La Land

sorry, I don't watch oscar bait

Based on what I watched so far, Hell or Highwater and Arrival was KINO.

Manchester by the Sea and Moonlight was melodramatic lifetime oscar bate shit, but still good.

La La Land will probably win anyway since Hollywood likes jerking themselves off I.E Birdman.

and don't get me started on Hidden Figures it was absolute fucking shit. I plan on watching Hacksaw Ridge in the next 30 minutes or so and then go sleep and then watches Fences before the oscars star. Lion looks boring as fuck so i'll just skip that.

First half of Lion is actually pretty great, it falls off fast though. Still good

So you only watch superhero movies since it will never win an oscar?

>KINO
Stopped reading right there.

Even though I know La La Land is gonna win, I wish Hacksaw Ridge would take it home. That movie had me close to tears at the end. Most moving film I saw last year, except It's A Wonderful Life, but I watch that every Christmas so I don't count that.

LaLa>Manchester>Moonlight>Arrival>HOHW>Hacksaw

Haven't seen the others.

arrival is sci-fi so it won't get it

Hidden Figures and Hacksaw Ridge are fucking shit and shouldn't even be at the oscars.

It wasn't even good sci-fi.

I honestly just hope Arrival doesn't get it. Highly overrated film.