Was it Kino?

Was it Kino?

Without a doubt patron

Most of Sup Forums seemed to hate it, but I thought both seasons were really good.

Really? Last narcos thread I saw Sup Forums loved it

did nothing wrong

It was getting shat on constantly when the first season was released, I don't even remember seeing threads for Season 2

Loved it. But I got angry when my normie friends sympathized with Pablo and pretended like he was a good boy.

Season 2 > Season 1
But both were good

Certified Kino, plata o plomo.

The best show on Netflix.

Pablo was a good boy, he just wanted a better life for his family and for MedellĂ­n

>he jus trying to feed his family
>awwww he luv his wife, he aint so bad
>hahahaha take that cops & politicians, you're my real enemy

>Killed over 4000 people
>Good boy

Jeez! What kind of people do you hang out with?

Pablo seriously didn't do anything wrong

Poor quality bait.

Its not bait. Pablo didn't do anything wrong. The real bad guy in the end was the USGOVT because they were the ones funding the huge rush of drugs into the united states.

ugghhhhh it's ALWAYS the u.s. government, why won't they just STOOOOOOOOO
>earthquake happens
FORGET WHAT I SAID, HELP ME U.S. GOVERNMENT!!!!1

I live in the united states but good one. You clearly don't know anything about international drug trafficking

yeah I liked it.

>le USA and FUCKING WHITE PEOPEL are the root of all evil

Back to le rebbit.

>You clearly don't know anything about international drug trafficking
...do you think I should be ashamed of that? Fuck outta here, hothead

No... No it isn't.

Uh huh.

Dam I have the same exact haircut.

Now I just need bitches and cocaine.

No where did I call anything evil, people buy drugs, people will always buy drugs just like people will always kill people.

bro dont u know the CIA controls the global drug trade? look up the heroin production in afghanistan post us surge... u gotta open up ur mind dude they are KEEPING DRUGS FUCKING ILLEGAL in order to sell them and arrest minorites with the prison industrial complex

This

If you speak Spanish, watch Escobar - El Patron Del Mal a very good Escobar series, and longer too. Pure Colombian actors too, non of this diluted gringo shit.

Maritza o tata?

Narcos is fucking trash