What did Sup Forums think of Captain Fantastic?

What did Sup Forums think of Captain Fantastic?

You just KNOW

Haven't seen it. But I would be Annalise's human toilet. No regrets, only pleasure from eating her waste.

that is a pic from her instagram are any from her front with that armor? anyone know?

She is so fucking cute

She's casted in Game of Thrones.

She's a fan of it as well.

i think i want her pale boobie in my mouth!!!

She looks so ripe and fertile bros I just want to put my firstborn son in the pale squishy tummy.

is there more pics of that set?

WATCGH IT VIGGO

Sex and the City for guys who wear Tevas to client meetings and legit believe that one day they'll walk away from it all and Mr. Big will be there to come save them and validate every douche-as-genius thought they had in Freshman Philosophy 101 and scribbled into a notebook in a Naperville, IL Cosi while sipping a double espresso they paid for in couch quarters while hoping a girl way above their attractiveness level was watching while simultaneously lusting after them from afar. GARBAGEEEEEEEEE. Can't believe this got an Oscar nom.

Mmmm, posing.

What, it's legit Sex and the City for guys who wear Tevas to client meetings and legit believe that one day they'll walk away from it all and Mr. Big will be there to come save them and validate every douche-as-genius thought they had in Freshman Philosophy 101 and scribbled into a notebook in a Naperville, IL Cosi while sipping a double espresso they paid for in couch quarters while hoping a girl way above their attractiveness level was watching while simultaneously lusting after them from afar. GARBAGEEEEEEEEE. Can't believe this got an Oscar nom.

based Aragon definitely tapped that, you can see it in his shitgrin

You really don't think it's Sex and the City for guys who wear Tevas to client meetings and legit believe that one day they'll walk away from it all and Mr. Big will be there to come save them and validate every douche-as-genius thought they had in Freshman Philosophy 101 and scribbled into a notebook in a Naperville, IL Cosi while sipping a double espresso they paid for in couch quarters while hoping a girl way above their attractiveness level was watching while simultaneously lusting after them from afar? GARBAGEEEEEEEEE. Can't believe this got an Oscar nom.

No. Viggo is so nice, even David Trueba, the guy he stole his wife from, speaks well of him.

Pic related, Viggo and stolen wife.

Stop trying to force this, it isn't working.

from cold series

anyone have found in the internet the series?

yes i left instructions but you did not follow

where is the instructions? do you have link for a page?

>Sir, Jennifer Lawrence isn't available. What do we do?
>I gotchu senpai