Could I pass for white Sup Forums?

Could I pass for white Sup Forums?

:^)

Yes, I can tell by your long luxurious pink-tinted finger nails that you have Aryan blood flowing through your veins.

3 pictures of shells: sure, you is white by me. have some mayo!

Never in a million years tbqhb

no, sorry. Diet, go to the gym, wear clean shirts and practice good personal hygiene (such as cutting your nails and not smelling since you look like you smell like hot pockets) and you probably could pass for white then.

No you either look like a bean or mixed . Your best attempt would be to keep they moustache shaved 24/7 but a real white man can grow a beard and stash without looking like a wet back

Maybe in Brazil

You look Nordic, bro.

>tfw I'll never pass for white.

He looks quintessential german.

It's okay. Genetics don't decide what you do in life.What are you anyways?

Not even close lel

You can always go to Mexico.

Latino and black.

half black half mexican?

Probably not physically in terms of appearance, no, but you can still be white mentally, and that's all that really counts as far as I'm concerned.

>implying

keep the stash shaved off 24/7, grow your hair out to about a medium length, always wear white/grey shirt and blue jeans and take off the hat and you may just fool others.

My father is mulatto. My mother is Mexican.

Get back to blowing the patio Pablo.

Damn friend you really got the shit end of the stick. You fit in as an ethnic Mexican though which is good. Mexico could use good men if you ever consider that.

kys then.

could I pass for a numale, Sup Forums?

You could pass for a nice pancake on the pavement if you jump from a tall building

Blaxican/10, no can do, Tyrone Hernandez. Not everyone can be a George Zimmerman. They might turn the contrast up on your mugshot, though, if you go out and ventilate some pavement apes. Best wishes.

>lose weight
>get nose job
>bleach skin

Only if you do this, and it would be a big maybe.

Not white enough for white people to accept you.
Just white enough for non-whites to hate you.

Enjoy.

>tfw pale skin (paler than most actual white people) but obvious non-white facial features

This, as long as you are mentally white I have no problem with you.

Vote Trump and we Gucci

I've lived in a 90%+ white Midwestern town my whole life. I hate niggers and am voting Trump. Do I get to stay?

Please guys. I just want a white wife. I know I'll never be white but I can die with the satisfaction of knowing my descendants will out-breed any shitskin blood I may have passed on. JUST ONE WHITE WOMAN THAT'S IT.

kek

literally less white than syrians

a real human bean.

If my father is white and my mother is latin american, can i pass white?

Syrians are Honorary Anglos

Could I pass as white ?

No, because you're look half black.

No you couldn't. You look to hispanic to be white.

You're best bet would be, as others have stated in this very thread, to act white.

Thats as important as actually being white.

Nope sorry

Nope

Sorry ſam.

How bout me Sup Forums

if you aren't full white than you aren't white

To me you look southern european.