Marathoning a bunch of transformation body horror films (the thing, the blob, the fly)

>marathoning a bunch of transformation body horror films (the thing, the blob, the fly)
>not a single one features a female
Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zHju-LXbmfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

women already go through the most grotesque body transformation... puberty

haha

Species

>implying that a fetus becoming female isn't more gross

aren't fetuses anatomically female by default

user, I...

No

>female body horror

First ten minutes of Nocturnal Animals.

>the blob and the fly dont feature females

what did he mean by this?

Ginger Snaps is sexy as hell

Black swan has some body horror elements

Then why do men have nipples?

The Thing prequel (from 2014 or whatever, with MEW in it) features female based body horror.

this

almost, it's more like proto-female

I forget the movie I think it was boogeyman but a girl was pumped full of embalming fluid until she exploded. But my first boner was leprechaun two where he inflates this girls tits and ass until she explodes.

Edgy as it sounds because it is.. I'd really enjoy a really sick twisted body horror snuffy film with like..horse faces and mutation and ok time to stop posting

"In My Skin" and "Contracted" are wholly female body horrors, especially the latter.

>I'd really enjoy a really sick twisted body horror snuffy film with like..horse faces and mutation and ok time to stop posting
There are some absolutely grotesque body deformation sequences in "Society" and in "Faust: Love of the Damned".

Doesn't Slither have an attractive woman slowly turning into some sort of blobby flesh balloon?

Try Starry Eyes.

It's not at The Fly level of body transformation horror, but it is within shouting distance.

because those are for men to feel scared. pregnancy-centric body horror like prometheus and the alien movies are the ones for women

Still feel pretty fucked up just thinking about it. Poor girl ( ._.)

>that scene where she hooks up with the guy and he realises she's basically a moving corpse

check out rabid by cronenberg

Slither. Sorry for the low quality. I can't find a decent rip.
youtube.com/watch?v=zHju-LXbmfI