>media gets increasingly politicized
>get mad when media discussion board gets more politicized

It was always here you fucking nigger
The difference is trump won
There were 2 possibilities for the future:
> 1
trump loses and the snarky republican users simply go into turtle mode
>2
trump wins and they become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

We are living in the second timeline, because of a shitty ghostbusters remake and some cunt in the gaming industry got exposed for being a whore.

There, all caught up? Good, go an hero now.

Nothing short of burning this place to the ground will rid the infestation now that they've nested here. That, or the old Sup Forums bot.

Please. Sup Forums has been bitching about jews running hollywood since before you were born kiddo.

>exhume
I think you mean excise

Sup Forums isn't the problem

The problem is that 90% of the posters here have no real interest in film. They shitpost about star wars, capeshit or their terrible tv shows.

The trash from all boards come here

>waaahh everything I disagree with is Sup Forums

Before that it was reddit, before that it was plebs. What's the next scapegoat going to be?

Nothing really. The best you can hope for is the occasional hype/discussion for new blockbusters drowning it out.

allow the discussion of alternative media like podcasts and youtube

wow now people actually will talk about it

because hollywood is boring as shit

They may be inbred but at least they're not hypocrites when it comes to ethnic purity...

Girl on the far left is a qt. Do you think my genes would be pure enough for her?

This is arguing politics in the year 2017. There's no winning, no losing and no room for arguing anything. You're either a Nazi or a cuck and no one ever evaluates what this is supposed to mean or why it's a bad thing.

I've noticed people increasingly turning on the right since Trump has been in office. It's probably going to trend in that direction, the same way this place has always slanted away from the establishment.

You mean politics is boring ass shit.

This.
the useless dregs of Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums (ugh) all come here to shitpost when their inferior mediums and boards fail them.
Tv and film was doomed because everyone loves movies and tv.
That and feet apparently, I'm the only fucking person not into the feet thing.

Bruv, that's a dude on the far left

Because they're desperately backpedalling. The left figures that their problem was not doing enough snarky diatribe when in reality it's what dug their grave.

The only thing they ever knew how to do isn't working anymore and everything they were promised from years of drinking the tumblr koolaid isn't working out. They're going crazy and desperately reaching for something to blame their problems on.

she looks like maggie gyllenhaal

you can do better than that

if you're going to have an online discussion, there's going to be some rat feces in there

>tfw no neo-nazi white girl to whip you while calling you racial slurs you havnt even heard of before

>That and feet apparently, I'm the only fucking person not into the feet thing.

fucking pleb

Not sure what your comment has to do with mine, but it sounds like this is something you love to shoehorn into a discussion over and over again.

He heart wants what it wants user and mine likes big fake anime tiddies.

The """master""" race.

>I've noticed people increasingly turning on the right since Trump has been in office.
It's not about Trump, it's about the refugee crisis and the general issue of immigration.

And don't confuse having a harsh stance on refugees with being right-wing, plenty of these people still believe in the welfare state and despise the Capitalistic aristocracy.

>The left figures that their problem was not doing enough snarky diatribe
Yeah because Leftists love Tumblr and the establishment, right? Racial identity politics were a real boon to the left-wingers who have been arguing against classism since the 1850's.

It's not like one of the biggest Leftist ideologies is all about dismantling the current system or anything.

You're seeing more anti-Trump diatribe because they figure if they do more of it they'll win people over.

>it sounds like this is something you love to shoehorn into a discussion over and over again.
Yeah, I'll bring it up wherever I can. It's fascinating sociology and it puts into context how people are manipulated into a cult-like following.

It's the same shit as religious puritanism in the 50s and that's what these people would be doing if that's when they grew up.

Clearly by making more meta threads moaning about Sup Forums. Once they've seen how upset they are making you, they'll surely stop!

Oh, well thanks for clearly that up, dude. I guess it "kind of" pertains to my original comments. Unfortunately I don't agree with your opinions here.

>It's not about Trump, it's about the refugee crisis and the general issue of immigration.
Oh, is that what it's about? That's why everyone hates Trump? Last week it was a joke about grabbing vaginas

That's absolute crap, they don't care about any of that. The past 5 presidents have done that to much greater extents and that's just in America. If you're concerned about prejudice against immigration start by looking at basically every country on Earth.

>Yeah because Leftists love Tumblr and the establishment, right?
In the current political spectrum, yes

>Racial identity politics were a real boon to the left-wingers who have been arguing against classism since the 1850's. It's not like one of the biggest Leftist ideologies is all about dismantling the current system or anything.
I read this a dozen times trying to discern what it was supposed to mean before realizing it made no sense.

Go be an insufferable pseudo-intellect somewhere else. I don't know where you came from but we're not going to coddle the politics of insecure nu-male land.

Meanwhile liberal ol me has never been with girls. They win.

>it's about the refugee crisis and the general issue of immigration.

That makes sense. Immigration seems to be less clear cut than other issues when it comes to the left-right dichotomy.

lmao talk about snarky diatribe. Now I know where you pull your bullshit opinions from.

if the internet was shut down tomorrow the world would be a better place

>puts "kind of" in quotes
>initial post never said "kind of"

Just admit you lost and move on

>Oh, is that what it's about? That's why everyone hates Trump?
Misread, thought you were talking about people turning right-wing because of Trump. The guy's a living, walking meme though, I don't think the retards here will drop him so fast.

>In the current political spectrum, yes
Why are you talking out of your ass? There's been in-fighting on the left for fucking years, divided between the progressives and regressives. The latter tend toward hypocrisy, like being feminist and then supporting Islam as a great way to live.

>I read this a dozen times trying to discern what it was supposed to mean
Just because SJWs are vocal, doesn't mean their beliefs sit well with everyone else on the Left. People have been working for over a century to remove the class divide, and in a few short years the conversation has been changed. Instead of arguing about the lack of ethics associated with the world's richest, we're suddenly back to a 'black vs white' shit throwing match.

How do you think a hardcore Stalinist feels sharing a side with transgendered sexual deviants?

increase living standards and general welfare, unhappy people tend to lean far-left or far-right

>I declare myself the winner in a non-argumentative discussion

Are you legit retarded or just conservative?

>Sup Forums is everyone who disagrees with me
>yeah, well reddit is everyone who disagrees with me
guys please

>Why are you talking out of your ass? There's been in-fighting on the left for fucking years, divided between the progressives and regressives. The latter tend toward hypocrisy, like being feminist and then supporting Islam as a great way to live.
All I said was that liberalism was the common sentiment

>Just because SJWs are vocal, doesn't mean their beliefs sit well with everyone else on the Left.
Not everyone else but the left in general is still remarkably liberal.

If liberals are arguing among eachother it's only because the far left is so absurd that no one with any basis in reality can support it.

> Instead of arguing about the lack of ethics associated with the world's richest, we're suddenly back to a 'black vs white' shit throwing match.
>How do you think a hardcore Stalinist feels sharing a side with transgendered sexual deviants?
I support this but I don't know at what point it became part of the conversation or that you thought I didn't

All I said was that liberals dug their own grave and they just continue to dig it deeper