Open Sup Forums

>open Sup Forums
>half of the thread are Sup Forums leakages where white people bitch about movie starring black people and being totally sooo hated and having it sooooo hard in life

Have some decency and self respect boys

Gr8 b8 i r8 an 8 m8

lost Sup Forumsbitch detected

She is cute

fuck zrumpf and fuck whypipo

eww gross, there's movies starring blacks?

The Sup Forums leakage is particularly bad today.

Sup Forums posting is a meme nowadays.

Fuck off, Stormfag. No it isn't.

>open Sup Forums
>4 threads complaining about Sup Forums
>no Sup Forums threads

Holy shit. You are the newest fag I've ever seen.

most people are politically incorrect now
the pendulum has swung the opposite direction
blame the left for pushing it so far

It's happening all over Sup Forums, and has been for a while.

It's only natural, really. Sup Forums has always had a lot of teenage children coming in because they think this place is edgy and underground. Combine the stupidity and edgyness of these kids with the simplistic and edgy views offered by Sup Forums, with the continual drainage of old Sup Forums and you're left with what we have now.

>continual drainage of old Sup Forums
what does this even mean anymore, we've gone through like 10 eternal Septembers

get the fuck back to your containment board, bitch

Children, let me tell you a story. Once there was a wwbsite where everyone acted racist for kicks because their parents wouldn't let them do it anywhere else. Then some bad people from Stormfront came and took over Sup Forums during the GamerGate and subsequent alt-right surge. It was a concerted effort to ruin Sup Forums. Now no one can have fun acting racist because Sup Forums pukes their unironic racism onto every board. Everytime you say nigger now it's not just a meme word, it's you showing """white pride""".

THE END

you're not fighting a crusade, you're just a jackass with an internet connection

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

nice to see you from the other thread my astroturf friend

aye, but the spirit of the original remains among some

i believe this is not true
nigger jew faggot had a different Sup Forums-y meaning, but this mean normie nazi niggers came and stayed because they were too retarded to get the meaning. same as "hitler did nothing wrong". couldnt get the most obvious joke

>the entire internet is just myself and one other person
This is my first time on Sup Forums all night. Why are you resorting to such delusion so quickly?

I doubt any of what you just said is true, Sup Forumsshitter

what meaning am I supposed to get from this

I've seen more faggots like you complain about Sup Forums and make shitty meta threads than actual Sup Forums shills. Fuck off back to Sup Forumseddit.

Now let me tell you a story children.
Once there was a website where people acted racist because they were, sometimes for fun but often times because of their life experiences. Then a bunch of kids came and saw it, and thought it was funny too but they believed it was just jokes. When they found out it was not just jokes they believed the original people were the new ones because it was just too hard for them too fathom that the people they had joked with was not really joking.

Yeah, because all those children on xbox live are actually klan regulars.

You're a piece of shit and I don't even know you

>comparing Sup Forums's userbase to xbox kiddies/dudebros
not helping your case mate

Do people forget that Sup Forums doxxed unironic Nazis back in the day while pretending to be nazis "for teh lols"?

So, you made another thread for pol posting?

I really wonder what all these antipol people's motives are because there seem to be more and more of them as time goes on.

Is it just contrarian shitposting?

Because Sup Forums is full of intellectuals who only say what they mean?

OP is right, I come here to discuss kinocinematography, if I wanted to plot the resurrection of the reich I'd be on Sup Forums

I meant if you think there was a high crossover of xbox live and Sup Forums you are outing yourself as newfag

You don't get it.

I wasn't, but now you know what I was saying.