How did Adult Swim get away with this?

youtube.com/watch?v=UxBl73QX000

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pcNG-zMlB8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=QrGrOK8oZG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminds me ISIS execution videos.

get away with what? some mildly interesting absurdism?

deleted scenes from under the skin?

Dank as fuck

Where can I get such mask? I love masks.

Tell me about yourself. Why do you wear the masks?

Great Job!

Get away with what? Airing a myfirstblender.mpeg student project? Probably because it was cheap as fuck.

obvious viral marketing thread

Doesn't Adult Swim do screamers and hidden spoopy shit in their late night episodes?

WITNESSED!

FWAFT

Yeah man, this is way better than the days when they used to produce quality original animated programming, and didn't shuffle anime off to one night a week.

I fucking hate what Tim and Eric/Seth Macfarlane did to AS.

frampt?

What has Seth done to AS? Did he make the channel and decide what goes on it? I thought it was a Cartoon Network off-spin which Seth only has tenuous links to.

Either way, you sure AS just isn't competing with massive services such as Netflix? Netflix can offer way more money to people in return for exclusive rights to their shows. So AS is never going to be as good now. Sad but true. Netflix is also cornering the Anime market by paying for exclusivity.

Loads of good shows are just out and out being cancelled as well. Pretty sure Archer got cancelled, perhaps Netflix will pick it up.

No one cared who you were before you loved the masks.

youtube.com/watch?v=pcNG-zMlB8Q
Arca?

This was more horrifying.

youtube.com/watch?v=QrGrOK8oZG8

I don't understand what is not tv14 about this. I was on lsd and cannabis a lot when the first few episodes of off the air came out. I thought the kind of shows on adult swim were mainstreaming psychedelics and there would be a new psychedelic revolution. It turns out adult swim was just pandering to stoners. Even jack in the box does it. No one cares.

DUDE.

>No one cares

Why would anyone care about stoners lmfao