How many niggers will buy BBB shit now that they are Trump's enemy?

How many niggers will buy BBB shit now that they are Trump's enemy?

someone PLEASE assassinate him

Nigger here, and veteran literally living off muh benefits, I'm ordering my ZO2s as we speak. Fuck any white man alive.

No, YOU have to go back to your cancerous containment board, you drooling retard. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

FBI employee here. We'll be talking to you soon.

7 more years, my friend

Good, hopefully you guys can work something out

Kys Carlos, you unpatriotic pos.

no wonder you fucking idiots get killed so often, you have no self-control and feel the need to tell everyone who you are, just like the orange ape.

>a fucking LEAF lecturing me about patriotism
FUCK. OFF.

lol what a useless negro

The only people who are going to buy them because of this are white leftists, they'd do anything as long as it involves "resisting" The God Emperor

T. Booty blasted le redditor

How in the holy fuck is it Sup Forums you drooling mongoloid

You underestimate how much black people hate Trump.

just ordered 3 BBB t shirts for a tidy total of $450

pic related

Does this inadequate cocksucker EVER stop crying?

Maybe wh*Toid genocide isn't such a bad thing after all

what is this?

We can only hope, user.

Would rather this country erupt into civil war than continue down this current path.

>"Who is the United States president?"

This is how deluded shitlibs are, they would rather go into a shooting war than allow Trump to tweet

I think there will be more sales to youtube/twitter conservatives looking to "own the libs" by burning the shoes. maybe like 10 shoe sales to those people, and 7 or 8 to lefty virtue signallers. That'll be a good sales increase for the holiday period for BBB

>le radical centrist faec

who is gonna vote for trump again

oh im not getting involved with shit. you guys can all go blow each other's brains out over a washed-up reality show star, i've got actual important things to deal with. USUM just came out, the iggles are 8-1, etc.

I am pretty far left, I just also can identify and not like the fake twitter activist types.

I am

I really dont like trump, but I kind of have to agree with him here. Even if whining on facebook about people is not very classy or professional, he's not really wrong

The negro is immunized against all dangers; one may call him a nigger, coon, spook, thug. It all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a small baller and you will astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out!"

Did trump do anything to help the situation beside make a tweet?

It's hilarious, libs are so blind with rage toward him they can't see they're getting played.

Trump picks his culture wars well.

More like who's *not* going to vote for him again?

Anyone who has an actual set of standards for their leaders.

>again

Anyone with a working brain.

see

but really what else does he need to do? Hes not wrong about lavar being a whiny ungrateful little bitch

trump seems like the kind of guy to have personal vendettas rather than cultural. I dont think it really matters what race lavar was

>shoplifting very bad
>5-10 years in jail

What's the penalty for real estate fraud?

More like what's the penalty for conspiracy?

This mindset is why you lost last time

me

Sometimes people just have to learn the hard way.

Not really. They lost because Hillary was a shitty candidate who was considered "likable" to basically no one. At least Trump appealled to the lowest common denominator pretty successfully, hence why he convincingly won all the redneck counties.

They won't
They'll double and triple down on the same strategy

Mods deleted my post btw

Thousands.
LaVar is a better businessman than trump, and he didn't even need a million dollar "loan" to be successful

It's really hard to get a big program D1 college basketball scholarship if you're not a 7'0" genetic freak. LaVar's kids are definitely more impressive than the trumplings

>you lost
You americans seriously disgust me. Politics are not a sport. I don't know why the rest of the world hasn't nuked you yet.

>literally /mandrama/ the show

>I don't know why the rest of the world hasn't nuked you yet.
It's called "mutually assured destruction".

>appealled to the lowest common denominator
The majority of non-hispanic white men in every state except New York (I think that's New York) voted for Trump. Do you think white men are the "lowest common denominator" now? Are niggers, spics and women the types who's opinion is held in higher regard to you than white men?

Forgot pic

>liberals and, brainwashed into being life long democrats, African-Americans are single handedly going to get Trump re-elected just from constant bitching

are there shoes even being made yet? supposed to start shipping this month but I doubt it lmao

I live in a suburban, largely-white area.

Based off the people i have to deal with at work? Yeah, "lowest common denominator" is either completely accurate or not too far off.

that's Massachusetts and Vermont (Washington, D.C. and Hawaii too)

lol you have to "deal with" them? You're their bitch which makes you the LCD

>wanting donald trump to be assassinated

you're an idiot. donald may be a mongoloid, but he's completely irrelevant. he is a joke to the country and world, can't pass any legislation, he literally is incapable of doing anything.

batshit insane jesus freak who gets pegged in the ass while calling his wife mommy mike pence may actually be able to pass batshit insane christian laws into america

Stop working at McDonald's

Trump is in on it. He operates on a different level than ordinary politicians and ivy leaguers.

He obviously knows riling up the basketball crowd will serve as a distraction so he can get taxes through. Just like when he exposed the republican leadership with the health care debacle and used charlottesville as a distraction. Plus Lavar isn't dumb he knows press = $.

It is really amazing how intelligent trump really is. All it took was a lil of the meme magic to get him in charge of the world.
#ProudToBeAPede

>I live in a suburban, largely-white area.
you don't know how low the denominator goes