*Blocks your path*

1. Your country.

2. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

surrender

If a big-boobed woman unprovokedly attacked I would grab her big boobs as hard as possible.

It would hurt her more than a kick in the balls.

stfu

Who's this qt?

India

I wake up because this can only happen in dreams.

I'd let her block my dick with her vagina if you know what I mean

From Facebook.

She also posted this pic.

HNNNNNNNGR

a bit mean

The first pic is from local news about her and some others getting their black belts.

The second pic is from her Facebook.

bumper

could you give me a name?

Is that a taekwondo suit or something?
Biggest joke of a martial art imaginable after taiji

how fucking desperate are people on this board? she's a normal looking fucking girl wtf

Bas Rutten and GSP are TKD guys.

Beat her down with my mad Mantis Kungfu skills because Tae Kwon Do is a shit tier martial art.

And all the other MMA fighters are BJJ guys

what's wrong?

BJJ is a meme

Literally no martial art that is less a meme than BJJ

>BJJ
that is not how you spell Combat Sambo

So what?

Is a kraut really telling me I'm a desperate creep?

that's indeed what I'm telling you

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>normal looking

Nah she has gigantic boobs and a pretty face:

too long, didn't read.
>gigantic boobs
because she's fat. look at her fucking fingers, they look like sausages.

How ironic

>Combat Sambo
It's a meme. Requires more weight than technique.

Those fingers are not fat. My gf is thin but have the same fingers from playing years of handball.

I actually don't know what you mean. That's not how vaginas work user.

1. USA

I pull out my gun and open fire

1. The United States.
2. Congratulate her for earning her black belt.

youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs

>My gf
stopped reading right there

The only option would be to perform the Raging Demon on her and laugh as she dies a thousand deaths in an instant.

Call in reinforcement from Kosovo