Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ljqQc7hjhoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rorschach for sure.

Best fucking superhero to ever live

>WHAT DO YOU SEE?

F

The Anonymous Man

Alan Moore is a loser preaching pretend morality.

mothman ftw, objectively right choice

If Watchmen has any "point", it's that none of them had it right.

All "serious" capeshit that tries to use it as some commentary besides capeshit makes me gag.

That includes the Incredibles and Batman

Ozy

What did The Incredibles do besides provide good r34 material?

lmao

Pretty sure the Comedian had it right, that's why he was murdered.

rohrschach

Rorschach.

He was the man with the mask... The mask WAS HIS FACE,

He took it off before Manhattan vaporized him. Not even Manhattan could kill his ideas.

Journal goes on post film to have whatever impact in the world.

Rorschach was the only one that wasn't looking for a corner to cut when it came to justice.

rorscach stuck with his principles but considering he knows what every man is very capable of i don't see why he would bother trying to protect the lesser evils for an indefinite amount of time
ozymandias i thought he was gonna kill everyone on earth but it turns out he was instead just destroying a few capitals in an attempt to get everyone to team up against a common foe, an okay idea but when you consider his motivations for this plan it falls apart because he can impossibly prevent humanity from tearing each other apart when they inevitably stop caring about the great threat of their grandparents
the comedian knew what was up but then he started sobbing like a little bitch over nothing completely ruining his character
dr. manhattan knew what was up and then through "the magic of """love"""" and because the movies plot needed it decided to return to help for no good reason
silk spectre did she even contribute anything
nite owl literal cuck

>14/88
I belive you meant Hooded "Dangle Every Slope From A Rope" Justice.

But wasn't Ozymandias right in the end? I mean, if Dr. Manhattan vetted his reasoning, it can't be wrong, can it? Ozy was also the most Hitler-ian character.

The Comedian. Protestors are useful idiot sheep, and should be gunned down. Hoof stamping retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=ljqQc7hjhoU

>justice
That's great and all, but who secured the existence of the race and a future for human children? Not Rorschach.

Rorschach was stupid and blinded by his "justice"

Ozy And Dr. Manhattan were the only right ones.

The Comedian was just based because of how he dealt with protesters.

>The Comedian was just based because of how he dealt with protesters.

And Gooks. Don't forget the Gooks.

Oh yes, wasn't he walking around with a flamethrower as well? That's pretty awesome.

He BBQ'd dem niggas when they tried to surrender. The hero Sup Forums deserves.

>Goode was not familiar with the comic when he was cast, and read it at the urging of his friends. He joined the critical consensus, saying "it's the best graphic novel out there". He had his own interpretation of Veidt's backstory, in that he gave up his family's wealth and travelled the world, becoming a self-made man because he was ashamed of his parents' Nazi past. Notably, Veidt seems disturbed when, confronted about the Comedian's death, he says the man was a right-wing fanatic and practically a Nazi (not a label Veidt would give lightly).

Shame that most actors are such bluepilled shitters.

Yeah, I mean, what did the other characters even offer? Ozy united the world's nuclear powers against an external existential threat.

Manhattan was at this point was extremely sociopathic, and relatively disinterested in human problems. He could solve them if he were able to care.
Rorschach was like "shitty shitty fuck, everything is shit, reeee" and taking things into his own hands. Would he have stopped Veidt if he could? It seems so, but it could have been for the worst.
The Comedian also caved, despite his apparent sociopathy. The tragedy of what Veidt was going to do was simply too much, even for such a hard man.
The others aren't even worth mentioning because they're such normies.

Veidt, Manhattan, Rorschach, and The Comedian were all sociopathic to some degree.

>film
>movie

REEEEEEEEE

>Rorschach
>The Comedian
>Ozymandias
>Dr. Manhattan
in that order

100%

>Veidt, Manhattan, Rorschach, and The Comedian were all sociopathic to some degree.

In Rorschach's mind everyone else on the planet is a Sociopath and he is the only normal one.He invented the secret identity Rorschach because he was disgusted by the bystander effect in ordinary people and decided to make Rorschach his actual persona when he saw the depths of humanities evil.

Veidt I'd argue to isn't a sociopath he just cares about humanity as a whole and even though he forces himself to feel bad about each individual death he is clearly a 'break a few eggs' kinda guy.

Ozymandias