Should Mexico get a team?

77,000 in attendence at the Pats-Raiders game for teams that can't even really be considered the home team. Mexico could also host the games in different places within the country to allow people in different geographic zones to see the team. Would this be the next logical step for the NFL?

yes, give them the Browns

Chargers should move there.

They don't need a transplanted team. I don't think that will work. It would have to be a situation where they have a new team created, and maybe have a situation where every existing NFL team can only protect 10 of their 11 starters. Or break up a shitty existing franchise and allow it to be rebuilt in Mexico.

give them 3 teams: Browns, Bears and Chargers

I want to see NFL meme out to like 40 team expansion or something because i think it can actually work

Absolutely not

Los Angeles is pretty much a Mexican city so the Chargers would feel like home in Mexico.

Chargers to Tijuana :^)

>Raidniggers
>not the home team in Mexico

Lol

Been to Mexico, chargers have like zero presence there despite being close to their borders for 50 years. Saw more raiders gear and Steelers gear and cowboys gear

I think something like this could work where you dismantle a few teams that are shit and allow them to be built into 2 ok to good quality teams

>Or break up a shitty existing franchise and allow it to be rebuilt in Mexico.
That's what I meant when I said "give them the Browns"

>wanting players to be kidnapped

This. Politicians, singers, actors and athletes and their families are constantly kidnapped. Instead of a “list of players who took a knee week 14” it will be “list of people kidnapped in NFL week 4”

Give them the cowshits

looks like a damned conquering hero or some shit

I don't know what the situation is with Mexico but if everyone there already loves the Raiders which is the impression I get, then what's the point? You're not really tapping into a new market, you're just shifting the money around and I can't imagine gate money is anything more than pocket change to an NFL team.

they already have the cowboys

>similar results

Its really easy to fill the stadiums in other countries for one or two games as everyone within a few hours drive will make the trip for the rare occasion/event. Doesn't necessarily indicate long term, week after week interest or success.

It makes a lot more sense than England, logistically. But I'm sure the task of immigrating players at the drop of a hat for draft, free agency, trades etc is a pain in the ass.

why would you give a mexican anything

international expansion
1 Mexico, 2 England and fuck it give France or Germany a try

Make teams for Canada and Mexico and have them play against the Pro-Bowlers
More fun exhibition games before the Owl would be nice.

Fuck no
Give no foreigners any teams
Take away the London games
Make it illegal for any foreigner to watch it
It's ours and only ours

>This guys

OP I have been saying this for a while. Mexico city should get a nfl team before london. Mexicans fucking love football. they have been literal riots over football games