youtube.com/watch?v=KJJ8xGtgaF4,
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how do you log into Sup Forums?

>posted on Sup Forums at the library today
>just realized i forgot to log out

>Sup Forums is a safe space
why are niggers so stupid?

Is that the tinder beauty filter?

Yea it always bugs me when i forget to log out of my Sup Forums account.

>not using a Sup Forums Gold membership

>reddit
>not a liberal safe space

>DUMB BITCH I DONT EVEN NEED TO LOG IN TO MY 15 HOUR Sup Forums SESSIONS

you sure showed her

>tfw forgot 4chins login info

This.

Sup Forums gold pass log in dude

I love when black chicks beach and perm their hair and give their pictures a crazy fucking filter to make themselves look less black and then call out whites for cultural appropriation.

Why would she love a thing like that?

>tfw black Trump supporter who never logs out of Sup Forums

You sure are mad. Why though?

t. twitter user who only follows people who agree with her to avoid opinions from anyone who disagrees with her

>Reddit
Christ. If Reddit is too right wing for her, where the fuck does she post?

lmao newfag doesn't even have an account

Started coming to Sup Forums in 2009
Haven't logged out once in that time.

Everyone should have "safe spaces" just you want white ones to have diversity.

But I'm 100% Cree

#IndianPride

youtube.com/watch?v=0XUr-HapbmU

Death

Oh my lucky stars a negro!

>get insulted for pretty much existing
>some bitch calls it a safespace

>Sup Forums
>safe space

This is literally 'cyber bullying' central.

Could you imagine what an actual space full of Sup Forumsacks would be like?

Not as mad as you whenever you wake up in the morning and see how much your money has been devalued overnight.

>forget to log out of Sup Forums in dorm room
>fucking roommate uses my account and posts "lol I'm gay"
fuck, so embarrasing

Reddit is pure liberal degeneracy

"Kat Blaque" is not a chick

Oh God I'm so triggered right now. I bet there's a femanon or a trans in my safe space too.

Sup Forums is a safe space

>devalued currency
>Canadian flag

jesus christ Justin are you retarded

>what an actual space full of Sup Forumsacks would be like

I would imagine it would be civil and filled with verbal memes.

more like how do you log out?

Yeah, we call it mental asylum.

A pub in the 60s ?

>Sup Forums
>safe space
Everyday that goes by I hate this place more and more. I'm always angry when I browse this site.

Twitter and tumblr.

Reddit is only left in the sense of making image macros about Bernie and atheism. Twumblr is for oppressed gurls with iPhones.

click the X nigguh

They're just mad that their arguments get torn to shreds when they try to post here.

hmm... really makes you think

It's not a safespace if you're allowed to come here. You just don't stay very long because you're a pussy.

The pound will be fine. Try to stick to the facts, faggot.

Ha ha man I almost forgot about this image.... I can't believe moot did that

>reddit is now synonymous with Sup Forums

WE DID IT LEDDIT

what will the normies ever do now

>Could you imagine what an actual space full of Sup Forumsacks would be like?
Nazi Germany?

>go tumblr
>banned
okay

she has a point with reddit, but ...

Sup Forums has never been a safespace and has been raided successfully many times, neither has Sup Forums and you can't exactly log in to a Sup Forums or out of a Sup Forums.

the attempt for the left to make safe spaces apply to the right is hilariously stupid.

>Coming from a Canadian
Jokes on you mate. I don't give a shit.

you can't, the ride never ends

>tfw someone hacks your Sup Forums account and steals all your rare pepes

>Sup Forums
>being raided successfully
nigga wut

except my ideas are challenged on those sites
retard

No it isn't. It may be an echo-chamber at times but not a "safe space".

>Sup Forums has never been a safespace
Seriously this. I don't understand how anyone could consider Sup Forums a safe space. Also fuck you faggot

>he doesn't know how to log out of Sup Forums

laughingwhores.tiff

That is obviously an australian shitposter in that image but the reason why no one leaves is that you get banned immediately for disagreeing with someone on twitter, reddit, etc.

>Hitler was creating safespaces before they were cool

Wait, isn't leddit SJW safespace?

Lol I go everywhere, Sup Forums probably isn't even my most used website

Sup Forums is the space where you go to die and be reborn a faggot, but not a faggot, if you catch my linguisitc drift

I wonder how she interacts with them, then.

Sup Forums is just an informative time waster for me. I'm on when I'm at work, and that's pretty much it.

i'll catch your penis with my mouth XDD

White boys BTFO

It is. But for many of these people, Reddit is the entire Internet. Everything on the Internet is "from Reddit".

I wish I could hang out with you goyim. Even if some of you are spergs, it'd be nice to not have to talk about gay jew films and shit.

leddit is a Trumpfag circlejerk.

so she's a role player

How are they this deluded? The cognitive disodenice is astounding

I don't think there's a single board that can even be considered a safe-space
I bet even the fucking bike board shits on you for not having the correct tires

>It may be an echo-chamber at times but not a "safe space".

What's the fucking difference? You've essentially got a board where any deviation from a certain set of ideas will be rapidly responded to with condemnation, mockery, and image macros.

Yes, I can post things contrary to Sup Forums's ethos, like the fact that I'm a registered democrat, but I don't expect anything short of "cuck", "nu-male", and other alt-right buzzwords to be thrown at me. Sup Forums is a safe space for alt-right faggots who desperately want a place where almost everyone agrees with them, and those who don't are quickly mocked and ignored by the community at large.

>youtube.com/watch?v=KJJ8xGtgaF4, basically Sup Forums in a nutshell

>Sup Forums has never been a safespace and has been raided successfully many times
They were Pyrrhic victories

Is it normal to be called a "faggot" at least ten times a day in a safe space?

Skimming through the Sup Forums catalogue can be quite 'triggering', or rather, mildly frustrating.

Racemixers, proud faggots, the obese, radfems and mgtow, niggers jews and muzzys are spouting bullshit all over.

Its more likely that you'll be presented with a conflicting ideology than find the hugbox mentality that people love to talk about.

If Sup Forums was such a safe space I wouldn't spend 9 out of every ten minutes here arguing.

cuck

nu-male

nu-male

She says on Twitter

leaf-land never disappoints

I prefer aural stimulation, thanks

you should try harder at not being a faggot

It's a place where you can safely express ideas around like minded individuals without fear of reprisal.

How is it not a safe space?

>You've essentially got a board where any deviation from a certain set of ideas will be rapidly responded to with condemnation, mockery, and image macros.

Yes, but you're still 100% to keep spouting those ideas and will never get banned or censored for them. If you can't handle the shit coming your way for saying what you're saying, you're just a bleeding little cunt.

guys people in my safe space won't stop calling me a faggot what do i do

What's this bitch talking about? I proudly state that I want the whole country to be a safe space for whites. Maybe if she took the time to listen she'd realize her and I aren't that different.

I'm not sure what the word cuck means, but if people on Sup Forums use it as an insult, then I'm proud to be one.

>Sup Forums
>raided successfully
Ddos attacks don't count faggot

>haven't logged off once in at least a decade
how did she know??

youve been logged in for years

>without fear of reprisal
Depends on what you consider "reprisal". If being faggot is considered reprisal, then Sup Forums is most certainly not a safe-space.

and yet, unlike actual safe spaces it doesn't get banned and you're free to voice your shitty opinions while we tell you why they're wrong. if you can't understand the subtlety of our higher form of communication then that's not our problem. you just can't hang, nu-cuck

look, buddy, just because we denigrate you doesn't mean we think you're a nigger

What do you think people in the real world do when they disagree with you? Choke slam you?

>Visiting a website is the same as having a safe space where white guys and free speech aren't allowed
>logout

it means you enjoy getting anal raped by niggers