What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodywhat.com/?1=de68923l&2=mtn21jvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[FLEXES IN MOTHERFUCKER]

>he

You would never go into the jungle with no sleeves during a military operation. Additionally, arnold wouldn't have passed height and weight and the subsequent taping. Immersion ruined, I didn't watch the rest of the movie.

We move. Five meter spread. No sound

Why didn't they just shoot at the thing just to be sure when Billy and Dutch stand in the clearing?

>arnold wouldn't have passed height and weight
why?
please elaborate

That he's a GODDAMN SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS

I love how this film was all about diversity without diversity being forced on us. Trump, please make cinema great again

You son of a bitch

In the military, or at least the United States' militaries, one must be with a certain weight standard given their height. It's to ensure that not only are you not too fat to be effective, but also to ensure you're not too muscular to conduct operations. All that mass is heavy to lug around, especially if you're in an environment without food and water for days.

Sf guys only do height and weight on their shit bags who barely made it through selection. Arnie would be fine if he understood how to lead and ttp's and whatnot

>Why isn't this film realistic whaa muh immersion
>Alien running around ripping peoples spines out and skinning them.

??

His arms are insane.

The Rock is a child next to Arnold.

>Sf guys only do height and weight on their shit bags who barely made it through selection

I don't know about that. Do people even "barely" make SF?, especially physically wise?. I saw a documentary where a lot of recruits that passed the physical endurance portion of it still had to be filtered out based on the mental skills and shit like that portion of it.

didnt a lot of guys in nam go no sleeves?

Probably not the deep jungle part. Sure maybe when you were on your base at least 100 feet away from dense jungle. I'm assuming there's a lot more mosquitos and bugs and shit in the dense jungle part.

That's absolutely not true. Previous JSOC S-2. Anything that will possibly compromise mission readiness is eliminated before a mission. You don't just get to do your own thing. That's why there are regulations and ADPs.

Short sleeves is why Americans lost the war! No history book will mention that.

>regulations
>in SF
>mfw

truth

>You don't just get to do your own thing

You sound like you know what you're talking about. Can you elaborate on HOW much freedom they get?. I was in Iraq as a an ARMY soldier and anywhere I went on base I went I needed to go full battle rattle and uniform. We would only go short sleeve and kevlar if we were doing heavy work like changing track and we still needed to wear our bullet proof vest.

I seen a SF motherfucker washing down his humbee with no shirt, no kevlar, just pants and boots and shit. I'm thinking I'm sure he's good but damn, he's not superman. If we get mortared he's fucked.

at least they looked cool

You're on base when doing those things in the relative "comfort" of friendly forces. Did you ever see a squad of greens leave the FOB shirtless for a mission? I would hope not.

>you sound like you know what you're talking about
m8 how gullible are you, he's shitposting.

Thanks, Captain Autismo

>name my band

lol

It's Sergeant, high speed.

>tfw the new one feels like the diversity is being forced just because it was present in the first one

>"Red" Joe and the Hitlerites

DILLUN

YOUSUNNUVABIETCH

Watsdamattah?da ceejayeah gotyou pushing too meeny penceels?

Dis prime ministah?does e olways travehl on the wrong sideh of da bordah?

YOUSUNNAVABITCH, YU SET US UP

da cabinit ministe, da hole bisiniss

you gut us in hea to doo ye durty vork

The Rock is bigger than Arnold. He just doesn't seem it because he lacks the pure machismo that Arnold had.

>Jacob Tremblay as Quinn's troubled son, who has a form of autism and is bullied in school but becomes a key player in the fight due to his preternatural ability to learn languages.

ffs

so vut stoary did u hand to hoppa?

>my boyfriend was in that chopper when it got hit!

He didn't dissapea, he vas skinnd alaive

so you kukked up a stoawie and thru the six uv us in da meet grainda

t. Delta Force

I think you may be implying I'm saying you can be on the fat end of the spectrum. I'm saying if you are a team player, know basic shit you learn in sut and are so buff you would fail tape there is no way people are going to do paper work on you. If you think otherwise I would suggest you talk to the dudes I worked with in 9th group. They were roid driven monsters.

Arnold religiously believed in Black Power and was a known supporter of the Black Panthers. There was a subplot about the Predator being a metaphor for white supremacists but it was cut at the last minute.

It was a different time.

this thread was retarded enough without you posting

Kek
The black panthers lost all momentum in the 70s, by the time the 80s came around they were a memory

Arnold did have sleeves and bulkier clothing, though. He took them off when shit got real.

Also, it's a movie about alien trophy hunters, calm your autism.

>Story happens on same planet as Predators
>Also happens before Predators

Everyone except the bald brown guy on the far right will die. He becomes the survivor we see in Predators.

>subsequent taping
huh?

>reddit faces

get that dogshit out of here

>being this new

That kid definitely posts on 4chin.
What boards do you think?why?
Is it pothead even more of a virgin than us?

No, it looks fucking stupid unless you've got massive arms like arnold

>A single white male in charge of a bunch minorities.

Congrats. In your attempt to not be "racist" by having "too many white people" you've now made it even worse.

Fucking idiots. The original squad was more diverse than this.

Dutch's team was search and rescue. Lean and mobile. Why the fuck would Tonto, Juan and the hairless nig be thrown on for diversity.

A minority that they were forced to take. Like that sonuvabitch Dillon and his jungle burrito fucked up the team's cohesion and dynamic.

They are essentially a major league team. I was surprised that Mac and Blaine were friends at first. Because Blaine looks like a racist fuck. They are the best bros in the movie though.

>I love how this film was all about diversity without diversity being forced on us. Trump, please make cinema great again
Reminder that the director is now blacklisted in Hollywood

maybe he got muscular and ripped AFTER he met the standards. they wouldn't throw him off for being too bulky

bodywhat.com/?1=de68923l&2=mtn21jvg

but imho Rock's 190cm is fake. in one F&F groupshot even some girl are taller

you faggot, kys with this redditard shit.

>all this new
wew

He wouldn't have made weight, but what ma kestrel you think he wouldnt pass the taping?

If you're a devil dog and explaining h/w standards on Sup Forums please call the duty about a suicide in your room.

Look at mah biceps! LOOK AT IT MOVVAFUCKAHS!

Steven Jackson is bigger than him

He's a merc though.
But anyway: All muscle and no body fat is indeed bad news in such an environment.

Hmm that's interesting because Steven Jackson is listed at 6'2 and they don't fuck around when they measure NFL players. The Rock looks 6'1 or 6' in that picture.

You're probably right, but I've heard Arnold is closer to 5'10" than 6'1 or 6'2, so it's kind of a wash

Or, in Sup Forums terms...

>previous spec ops operative
>posting on Sup Forums

who are you trying to fucking kid you wikipedia quoting faggot

didnt Sabotage had a director's cut?

It's very easy to read that in his accent...

You son of a bitch

underrated

They couldnt see the cloaked predator standing on a branch, high up in the tree covered by shade.

Billy couldnt see it but he could feel its pressence. He knew something was off but couldnt determine what it was.