What would you have done in this family's situation?

What would you have done in this family's situation?

Made butter

Not be protestant.

Never left the village.

Discipline her properly.

She need know to obey her daddy.

Fuck the blonde.

Probs just nutted in stinkhole over and over

not move to the woods but the broader issue is that that bitch a witch how you gon stop the devil once he gets inside?

jerk off instead of fuck my googly eyed stinky peasant sister, run away from home to Boston and beg for a job at a printing press saying I will eat gruel and sleep in a cupboard, there I will write short stories and articles on scraps of paper which I present to customers until someone hires me

Have a threesome with her and the witch

I would have stalked her and her friends for 4 days, then I would have snuck up on her, kidnapped her, and kept her locked up in a room where I would make her dance naked for me before i would transform into a beast creature and attempt to eat her.

Subtle kek

dodged the goat, and then kill it

Eat the goat.

Gone back to live in the town.

Maybe look into the whole "children talking to a goat and making up rhymes about its power" thing before I accuse my daughter of being an incestuous slut.

Pretty much, they got what they deserved, filthy heathen protestants

Go back to the village. That was the point though, the father's pride made them leave in the first place and he refused to admit defeat even after their crops had died and he couldn't provide food. It was basically all his fault.

learned how to survive from ThuleanPerspective

They were doomed.
Proud father and everyone was "undeducated".
No particular survival skills.

Were the "supernatural" elements supernatural or they were how people interpreted witch at that time?

Moved back in town.

Why is she so sexy

Lived deliciously

fuck the boy

Was she a witch all along or was it a self fullfilling prophecy?

Buy a computer and good broadband with wifi access so that I could greentext everything going on in that house on a Singaporean rice farming forum

because she looks like TV's Frank

Would have bent over and got BLACKED by BLACKED Philip while the entire family watched.

Ask the witches to rape me.

>The RReddit

live deliciously

Why was he so big?

I thought it went well enough. The parents lived about the expected age, the kids looked pudgy and happy, pretty pretty got to get naked and make some wild friends. Pet goat, cabin inna' woods. I'd sign up.

Smashed her in the fuckhole until we make 20 children to have a competent farm work force, and then dumped the dumb cunt wife

How can white goats even compete?

>What would you have done in this family's situation?

If I was me, I'd have started by beating the brakes off those devilish little brats. If I was a person from that time and culture, I'd probably do just what they did, pray to god and whimper.

I would spitroast the goat and spitroast Thomasin with my son.