SLIDING IMMINENT

Yes, just as life is satire.

>uCUM
Holy fuck

chadcuck pls leave

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS

General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
---------------------------
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

Dedicated Shilling
---------------------------
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

The Art of Shilling
---------------------
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.
sli.mg/a/O7c478

>ID

I like to pretend it is. I don't understand how people can be this hateful.

I doubt someone is being serious here, some things posted about the jews are ridicolous

No.

Sup Forums isn't hateful. Niggers are just fucking awful.

Why do you want to be this kind of person?

It's exaggeration, not satire.

What I want is irrelevant, mate.

It's what's true that matters. Niggers are, generally, fucking awful.

Yes it is satire.

it was satire. then Sup Forums became somewhat popular, all the satire was lost on the hordes of newfafs and now its autism

I've got bad news for you...

It's not.

What are you even hateful about? The real niggers that do all the bad shit are all the way in America so you have nothing to be hateful about unless you fear being a cuck.

It will make more sense when you grow up

shills get out for fuck's sage.
sage, by the way

>confirmed for never living around large amount of niggers
You're either a nigger yourself, or you're someone who lives in a tiny village with one black dude who fits in because there aren't enough other black dudes for him to form a gang with.
B-B-But the BBC told me they were cool!
youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA

It started out as satire but now it's just a bunch of neo-facist weeaboos.

What isn't?

Do you define shit posting as satire?

of course! it is only entertainment. no one can bekieve this stuff.

You know how a king's fool says things the king himself wouldn't dare to say in front of others? It's like this.

As with all the best satire, it doesn't really matter.

Why are you in such a bad mood when U CUM 7X do you need to cum 8x to take the piss away?

absolutely not. you scum

>is my meme still a meme

Can you read between the lines?

>if people say things i disagree with it must be because they're joking because nobody would ever say things i don't approve of and thinking incorrect thoughts

no faggot it's not, at most it's a bit exaggerated

Yes, nothing posted here should be taken seriously by the FBI

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

Depends.

Are we a bunch of lefties making fun of nazis or are we a bunch of moderates who pretend to be nazis to make fun of lefties?

Because realistically, if Hitler found out that members of his regime were shitposting like this on Sup Forums they'd be gassed.

Just because its a joke doesn't mean it isn't serious.

>Because realistically, if Hitler found out that members of his regime were shitposting like this on Sup Forums they'd be gassed.

Why?

What are you sliding Ahmed, tell us.

The people on Sup Forums are very similar to the Germans of the 1930's.

and gas chambers weren't even real.

K