It seems like for Argentina to win the World Cup they need to find a way to fit all their attacking talent into one...

It seems like for Argentina to win the World Cup they need to find a way to fit all their attacking talent into one starting 11. Would a team like this work?

>Argentina faces Germany in the Ro16 or later
>7-1 2.0 happens
I'm not entirely sure this would work user.

No

cluess americans as usual

>It seems like for Argentina to win the World Cup they need to find a way to fit all their attacking talent into one starting 11.

To have any chance, they have to do the exact opposite.

>Being up at quarter to 2

>It seems like for Argentina to win the World Cup they need to find a way to fit all their attacking talent into one starting 11

NO

>Would a team like this work?

DEFINITELY NO

Argentina lack competent defensive players, hence they won't win the WC

>Higuain as a midfielder

Top kek

Lowers the chances of him missing the goal since he won't get to shoot.

Di Maria as an inverted Right Back

No. Messi should definitely be an attacking midfielder or at least a secondary striker behind whoever sucks the least at the time

Messi at the right wing.
Dybala as a CAM
Perotti at left wing
Aguero as tap in artist

>That flag
Hope these retards get kicked to death outta the group stage.

dont mind me just winning everything 8-0

Seriously Americans need to stop posting about football

Your 2018 world cup champions, gentlemen.

They got to the world cup final and might easily have won it just by using crap defenders en masse and having Messi. It's just that they're superstitious idiots and believe they're under a curse.

Would be fine. Stop waiting on Di Maria and field a competent teamplayer on the wing

Inshallah mon ami, I must agree. I fucking hate infidels fucking kaffir sacrebleu.

>Messi cm
>Higuain cam
>?? for goalkeeper and full-backs
>tftp

WORLD CUP IS COMING BACK TO ARGIELAND LA

Yes
No, he can't handle it and Messi drifts inside anyway
No, he belongs as a CM
Yes/No depending on how Icardi is doing.

what's with the Perotti meme? Finger some guys asshole has made everyone rate him?

Didn't you see him destroy Chelshit with Roma?

I swear to god if I fucking see Higuain in any list here....

>Messi drifts inside anyway
In case you didn't now, essentially every winger on the planet cuts inside these days. Playing with a central attacking midfielder and two wingers works fine as evident by the popularity of the 4-2-3-1

This team would lose to trebuchet and tobacco

Saw him be shit, then have a pop from range and score

Messi would drift into the space that Dybala occupies. That's why every time they've played together it never works out.

The exact opposite desu.

---------------------------Romero---------------------------
Mercado---Fazio---Otamendi---Mammana---Rojo
------------------------Mascherano------------------------
------------------------CM-------CM------------------------
-----------------------Messi---Icardi-----------------------

CMs can be anyone who's in form, they're all average at best. Tempted to drop Icardi for Higuain because he'd be better at heading the hoofed balls down to Messi.

Well personally I'd rather play with Messi since Dybala is just another pecho frio Argie.

>tempted to drop Icardi for Higuain
and Messi remains without a WC

Higuain would be a good choice. 2 manlets would be risky

>5 strikers

>people don't want Higuaín

I'll never understand why.

Fuck no, it's Icardi then Aguero then Benedetto THEN Higuain. Oh and what's that argie forward's name who plays in Leverkusen? He should be called.

Higuain is the only non-manlet one though.
I wouldn't bother with Aguero since Argentina doesn't have De Bruyne and Silva playing perfect through balls for him.
I have never seen Benedetto or Alario play so I don't have an opinion. Although the fact that Alario has played like 5 games so far when his competition is Kevin Volland doesn't help.

>Icardi manlet
181cm and No other forward scores more header than him in serie a this season.

Is playing Higuain in every game except the final a viable option?

Messi needs at least two players in front of him who can run, recieve and score and also combine when he dribbles.
Argentina also need better options on the flanks, they are easily read with limited players recieving and losing the ball there. So either better players than before or have 2 wide players on each flank.
Then they also need a way to build up play through the middle, they have had the ambition to do so, but mostly relied on chance balls in the end anyway.

They don't need three limited central defenders

I'm thinking a 4-3-1-2 with Messi as a 10 behind Dybala and maybe Icardi. Then three well rounded midfielders behind who are very quick in transitions and skilled to get the ball forward, together with very offensive minded wing backs (although I'm not aware of any good argentinian ones they must exist)

Icardi is not a manlet fuck you that is a perfectly acceptable height

Like I said there are plenty of teams that play 4-2-3-1 and essentially every one play with inverted wingers (that moves into the same space as the CAM).

You're all delusional, the entirety of Footballing history has all been a counter-attacking team winning the world cup (let's exclude the 2010 for obvious doping reasons). Look at every single fucking goal, it's all counter. There's only 1 strategy involved in this sport which is why 90 IQ players can play it, like Messi who can barely speak Spanish as his native tongue. There's also a reason why Germans think the current team is not as good as before - because their counter attacks are shit now. That being said, whoever counters the best will win 2018, as usual, and it's not Argentina because all they do is attack.

lack of respect for aguero is disturbing, without a doubt argentinas best striker
not even a city fan but he's the best striker in the prem, top 5 in the world

I never realized how shitty Argentina's defense is.

Both dykebala and piguain need to be thrown out of the squad.

>the bane of Bolivia
>the punisher of Paraguay
>the crusher of Canada
>the butcher of Bosnia
>the eradicator of Ecuador

Yet their defense has been overachieving since 2014. I know they're not individually great players but they usually do a great job even if they look shaky at times. Their midfield and attack however is just plain shit. While their midfielders are shit and uncreative their strikers are chokers of the greatest caliber (including messi, btw) or just not good enough.

t. sub 90IQ handegg afficionado

Mercado - Mascherano - Otamendi - Ansaldi
--------------- Kranevitter - G. Pizarro
Salvio/Gaitan ------- Messi --------------- Perotti
--------------------- Icardi / Dybala

on the final you can put him as defener and tell him to score an own goal everytime he is within range of the ball

Marchesín
Mercado-Mascherano-Otamendi-?
Di Maria-Banega-perrotti
Messi
Icardi-Dybala

>Argentina
Kek

Messi
Messi-Messi-Messi-Messi
Messi-Messi-Messi
Messi
Messi-Messi

and Messi-Messi-Messi-Messi as referees

They are a fucking meme with Sampaolel in charge who keeps insisting on his retarded 3 at back system with no competent wingbacks who can help out with the defending.