JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/montreal-man-charged-with-posting-hate-messages-on-social-media-threatening-justin-trudeau
youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fak en geh

We need a wall on the northern border too.

Now weed will never be legal, fucking lol

I like how he says our, like we fucking all want mudslimes in our country. Please, some one end this fucking douche.

Good for them, as long as they're well vetted I have no problem with this.

Are there any Syrians left in Syria?

Falsified and homo

Thank you Canadians, you have truly inspired me. Trudeau and his policies have greatly influenced me and my wife. Canada has made me realize true diversity and progress can be achieved and that Canada is leading in the right direction. Recently the advent of Canada's supreme court decision has led me to try a new form of progress. I have decided to upgrade my personal cuckold experience with black bulls to REAL black bulls. At first we started out with basic oral sex with the family dog. His slippery red cock greatly increased my cucking experience. I loved watching my wife getting fucked like this and soon wished to see even more. I took my wife to a local ranch and headed to the barn to find a true alpha male black bull to dominate my wife. It was much more difficult prepping than the prepping I was used to but it eventually worked out for me and my wife and I had the greatest experience of my life watching the bull mount my wife and slip his giant beefy cock in her ass. To this day we participate in this new form of cuckoldry three times a week. I've learned it's wrong to have sexual relations with humans as a white male and that it's much more diverse and progressive to have sexual relations with animals for this is how I, as a white male, can finally become a true person of progress. I soon hope to move to Canada to show everyone in your great land of progress my cuckold experience and to learn of your progressive experiences as well. It's 2016, who wouldn't let a real bull mount their wife?

Justine will have you arrested if talk bad online about him or muzzies
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/montreal-man-charged-with-posting-hate-messages-on-social-media-threatening-justin-trudeau

Bogus and queer.

DAILY REMINDER THESE FAKE THREADS ARE MADE BY ENEMIES OF POL

REPORT AND IGNORE THESE THREADS

Link, faggot

The FBI agents cooperating with Sup Forums to take down Hillary are ALSO fake and gay.

" I will ruin my country, and yo ucan't stop me."

>on the world

is this grammatically correct?

If Trump is elected I hope he intervenes and stops Trudeau. I understand Canada is our sister nation and they are sovereign, but they can't just be allowed to people this continent with terrorists.

Platypus detected

No it isn't.
"One of the most peaceful religion" - this doesn't make sense either.

If it isn't a fake then Canada's PM can't speak proper English.

OP please provide a link I am not able to find this tweet.

a terhes kurva anyád te cigány geci

"on the world" should give you a clue

A
FUCKING
NATION
OF CAMEL COCK-SUCKING
LEAFS

>If

Jesus.

Oh, any other Trudeau impersonators should consider this: he usually tweets a French-language version of his messages back-to-back to the English one, even if it's just one word. Going the extra mile and learning French will increase your fake screenshots' verisimilitude. Verisimilidude?

never forget to sage

God damn it Canada! 700k a year and no actual military to restrain them, your police force is made of cucks and there's nothing but mountains separating us. We only just hit 730k populace >:c
Either kill that fuck at the helm or burn your airport to the ground

I will make sure to pass on the legend of Canada to my wife's children, and my wife's children's children.

Sadly as real as my OC

RIP Cucknada

You mean to your wife's sons' wife's kids?

Yes, that was a massive disinfo shill.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w

700,000 a year.....this can't be real.

I can't even joke about this, this isn't funny at all.

I blame anglos

Here's hoping he gets assassinated at the next fag pride parade he marches in.

>Islam is one of the most peaceful religions in the world
>That's why we need to accept refugees from muslim countries where they're killing each other
>What is the Treaty of Hudaybiyyah

How much longer are you canuck fucks gonna put up with this faggot?

>700,00 a year
t-this tweet is f-fake, r-right?

Potentially how long could this cocksucker sit there taking the piss out of good natured Canadians?

Put a link faggot.

700k is unbelievable

Mexicunts have their priorities straight as always.

What the fuck - your flag is an Eskimo Pie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You will have to construct a Northern Wall and set up naval mines throughout the Great Lakes once Trump comes into power.

No religion is "of peace". Just because a religion is now in a pacifistic state doesn't mean it's "of peace".

how is DR DOOM treating you ?