Living with parents

Explain yourself euroneets.

I moved out when I was 17.

>people living with parents age 25-34
>Finland 4%
>spaghetti-countries and eastern europe over 40%
What.

I don't know, maybe they don't have the fucking money?

It's not that great, to be honest. I miss just-cooked homely food. I miss my clothes smelling like a field of roses. I miss the house being clean everyday. I miss getting home from school to find lunch ready and served on the table. I miss being able to hug my mom whenever I needed it.

But yeah, I guess I can walk around naked and come as late as I want. Greaaat.

Slavs, Mediterraneans and Iberians. Interesting.

lack of money, lack of job oppurtunies, people overcharging for Rent. Most places where I live pay shitty amounts of money and your average rent where I am at the lowest I could find 800$ monthly and thats WITHOUT utilities, mind you these were in the fucking Ghetto.

ITSA NICE TO LIVE WITH MAMMA AND PAPPA

If I had a welfare state pay me an equivalent of minimum wage every week just for getting shitfaced while pretending to be studying maybe I would move to my own flat too.

Moving out early(especially if you are an only child) is a destructive mechanism in favor of globalism. Especially the propaganda that when you have moved out you can have sex more frequently. They control you with pleasure user. Also Jews make money on real-estate.

They stick with their families, continue the country pride as a team, no one gets left behind

in norway its normal to move out as fast as possible. my father left home when he was 16, my brother left at 17 and me 18

bet you think we had a welfare state in the 60s as well. excuses and more excuses from subhumans like expected

Yes, good goyim. Why have a proper family when you can just move out and send your parents to Mr.Shekelberg's elderly house?

Living on your own is a kike meme created to degrade family values and inflate house prices.

That's not even the biggest problem.
The bigger problem is that most apartment owners won't rent to you, if you don't have a fulltime job and an open-ended employment contract.

It's cultural.

In Italy you live with your parents and grandparents

Your ass is cultural. No job, no money to pay anything, all the family helping each other to get to the end of the month... That's what it is, not cultural.

Only 11.5% in France?
With the price of the rent, really low employment, low salaries and lazy niggers it really surprise me

In the past you could also support the entire family with only a working father. Times change, who cares how it was in the past? The situation isn't even comparable considering Poland was a communist shithole where you had to wait 20 years for a state to assign you your own flat.

In america you have to submit your 4 most recent paychecks to prove you make 3x the monthly rent of a place you would like to rent. Do they do the same in Europe?

>muh welfare state, not fair!
Yeah, in Finland we have a mandatory military service from 6 to 12 months for every 18 year old male.

Man up southern manchilds.

>Finnish "military service"
ebin

how is that even relevant to the topic at hand?? lmao

Yes sadly

Those numbers correlate exactly with economic prosperity and the strength of the welfare state.

>yes, goy, abandon your family and become indebted to us

Dude we have no money
At least for Portugal
Euro zone fucked our uncompetitive economy and ruined Salazar's original economic plan of stable almost 0 growth
EU caused us to de-industrialize and give up on our own agriculture "hey goyim have buy french or german exports, they are better for you"
Its like the fucking Methuen treaty all over again
So yeah
20% youth unemployment would explain those numbers

Finnish conscripts get best possible scores when taking part in exercises with professional armies and many countries come to Finland to learn aboug winter warfare.

It's not a holiday, it's full 6-12 months of training and it continues in reserves regularly after the service.

>cry about how Finnish youth gets everything for free

Coddling: End of Civilization (In Theaters Near You!)

I think Spain has a point here.

>in America
dont conflate your shitty communist state with all of America, there was no such paperwork when I moved into my apartment

The whole 'getting kicked out by your parents at 18 and finding somewhere else to live' is a total meme, fabricated to keep our fiat economies that are supported by housing speculation going.

Be in permanent debt instead of having a strong family unit.

Only thing i remember about the Finnish army is that one of your soldiers tried to steal one of our HK416 because his rifle was so shit.

>families supporting eachother will lead to the end of civilization
Thats the way it was for the last 8000 years, its only in the last 100 or so that we've decided you have to be self sufficient right out of the gate.

> salary $300 monthly
> price of square meter in big city $1500

do you need moar?

> glass ceiling
> corrupted people by gibsmedats
> trying to literally stone to death anyone else

moar?

the hole is deeper than dat

>eastern europe

I'll tell you why: people here never rent. There's a big difference between the West and the East, in terms of property.

I'll talk about Romania - more than 80% of the population owns land or property - be it a farm, an apartment in the city, a house in a village etc. Given the fact that we are not as advanced as you goys are, we still run with the idea that all of your property will be given to your kids, which basically means that most of the young people inherit the goods of their parents, and they usually just sit in with their folks until they are dead then they profit.

Most of the people that rent in Romania are students that move to another city to study for University or businesses that rent a place to run their shit. You will rarely see a grown man renting his place, most of them own property.

tl;dr: Eastern folks are still continuing the "give your land to your kids" thing, while the West is not that connected with their place of birth / city etc, and they usually tend to move a lot more.

if this was your parents house, I doubt you'd be in a hurry to move out. I love it here. God bless America.

You get less welfare if you live with your parents or cohabitate. As a result we have loads of people living alone. Even if you have a girlfriend and want to move together, there's usually incentive not to, since the Finnish welfare state is so pervasive that you don't have to be a pathetic NEET to receive benefits. Many middle-class people get some handouts in the form of rental assistance, child care assistance etc.

We've essentially decided to disincentivize large families as a country. It's one reason why people are so lonely and disconnected.

>I moved out when I was 17.

That's because you're Finnish and your parents don't love you.

Also the yurt wasn't big enough for you to stay.

Ive been living alone since the age 14. feels pretty lonely.. but i didint have a choice.

i live with my mom, because we don't have enough money to rent two apartments, yet we both have a job, her as a doctor, me as an architect.

FUCK THIS COUNTRY!

>It's not a holiday, it's full 6-12 months of training
:-------DDDDDDDDd

>Finnish welfare state is so pervasive that you don't have to be a pathetic NEET to receive benefits

How comes you're still functioning as an economy?
We also pay around 50% as taxes, but dont receive nearly the amount of goodies you get.

This.

In Romania, you have to pay one months rent in advance + a deposit to your landlord (usually another months rent - this will be given back to you when you leave the apartment) and that's all, you have a place to stay.

Anyone have that article about the study that shows that 92% of Antifa members stil llive at home?
Lel

I still live with the family. Mom dad, sisters, three aunties, two cousins (used to be 3 but one of them got married).
We used to have a lot more people, uncles, grandmother and her two sisters, a worker who just did the chores around here, his son. My grandmother was fucking rich before she died. Every birthday was a big commemoration, usually at a restaurant.

All I remember is Finnish conscript infantry destroying Norway's mechanized professional soldiers in Cold Response 2016.

What the fuck are you on about

It's easy to move out when Germany gives you money to buy your own house

and Germans themselves don't have any money

Your taxes go to EU and refugees.

I don't see the problem as long as the person actually has a fucking job and is not a manchild that makes his mum take care of him, even better if he/she is the one taking care of the old folks.

>How comes you're still functioning as an economy?
Protip: they don't.

Finnish economy is in a state of deep structural crisis atm due to the overbloated public sector, collapse of paper industry and the crisis of the Russian market.

We have smaller populations and more room in the north. With small but not non-existent population, it is easier to keep up the welfare system. Our NEETbux is the reason for what we can see in the map.

Stop breeding so much, you fucking faggots. Keep the population numbers real, and stop ruining the world. But here we come to a problem, with all the mudslimes now inserted in europes ass. They will reproduce more, so we will have to do that also, to save the Europe from destruction. Are you starting to see the check mate?

>as long as the person actually has a fucking job

Sadly, we do not have the same culture as the West does. Kids here do not work until they finish University - up until then, they just study like lab rats and they do a couple of internships during the summer, mainly because they are compulsory if you want to pass your years in Uni.

As far as I've seen, most of the West encourages their younglings to work ever since they are 16 and they are required to pay rent as well, to their own parents. You'll never see that in the East - kids here go to school up until 18, then go to uni up until 21, then go to work.

In the UK I couldn't get work till I was 19

I still stay with my parents at 24 because it costs too much otherwise. Rather save up.

The Finnish economy is basically a 40-year-old bubble that's currently popping.

Take a fucking look at denmark wow

/thread

It is in our culture to have 3 generational houses. Pay is low, prices are high, might as well stay with mama and papa. Also gommunism.

You are the best country in the World. Honestly. I love you, even through you don't love anyone but yourself.

Hahhaah no

Well said.

Fucking this!

Im 24 now and my gf wants me to move in with her but im uncertain since she lives in another city and i don't have a job there.

Where the Fuck am I supposed to live
I can literally not find housing

Can confirm, one of the 33.7 % reporting in.

Working on my PhD., only takes an hour of commute to get to the university, no reason to waste money on Prague housing prices.

>tfw studied English
>tfw no jobs
Fuck.

>Denmark
>1.8%

Holy shit! Are the rest of you even trying?! Fucking NEET faggots

Redundant posting, your flag would've done the job to tell us so much.

Stay strong, Spain.

Actually it is all about monetary policy. Our economy went to shit with ECU&Euro long before 2008. It was just 2008 that burst our bubble. If we had our own freely floating currency, it would just devaluate 15% in markets and return us back to growth track.

For the german who wonders his state of welfare, well, it also comes to monetary policy and eastern germany state before euro.

Again: so what? Poland also used to have mandatory conscription for university-aged males until quite recently. It still didn't entitle anyone here to free gubmint gibs or the state granting you student loans at very favourable conditions (which is something you also convinently left out).

But sure, keep shitposting how it's a matter of race and superior nordick mentality

In Finland it's considered a basic human right to live in your own apartment after you turn 18. That's ridiculous and crazy. A 18-year-old who wants to do nothing but play video games all day can rent a 600 EUR/month apartment in Helsinki. The state will pay the rent and give him additional 450 EUR in a month as social welfare.

This leads to massive-scale abuse by welfare bums. As a Finn, I'm pissed off with the system.

:^)

Denmark has the best NEETbux of the nordics, am I right? 1 120 € per month, and no questions. *

In Finland, it's 485,50 € for the month plus the rent that they pay you up to 550€ I think. They can also pay the electricity and water. We also have to be ''looking for the job'' for the time we recieve benefirs to get the maximum bux. This is littlebit trouble but not much, if you have a brain or are a good talker.

Norway has 725 € per month. *

Sweden has 446 € per month. *

* How does the rent go in these ones?

Get married then. Oh wait
>modern women

In Finland, unemployed youths who don't even study actually get more money as social welfare than diligent students.

Stay mad nip

>Neetbux

wtf are you talking about?

>This leads to massive-scale abuse by welfare bums. As a Finn, I'm pissed off with the system.

As a Flip I am butthurt for being poor

That map has to be old as hell.
It was in the news some months ago, that 1/5 or 1/4 under 25 year olds still lives with their parents in the capital area.
And seeing as how the capital area has like one fifth of the population, that's a whole lot.

I too live with my mother and brother and that's because the rents are fucking insane.
Not to mention you can get a 22 m2 apartment for 700€ and a 75 m2 for 1200€ in Helsinki.
It simply makes no fucking sense to live on your own in the civilized areas.
Two people can live in a bigger apartment with NEETbux, where as you can't even live on your own in a 700€ apartment on welfare without extra income.
Of course if you move into the middle of fucking nowhere, it's pretty cheap, but no one wants to live in the middle of a forest.

The government only pays about 450€ of that rent max, rest of it you'll have to pay yourself.
Also good luck trying to find a 600€ apartment in Helsinki.
They're nowadays starting from about 700€

>you will never be a finnish neet
in burgerland you can only be one if your parents support you

not in education employment or training bucks

welfare

It teaches you to be independent and forces everyone to leave home for a while.

>mfw living alone in a two-room apartment in Helsinki
>mfw the state pays for my 520 eur/month rent
>mfw the state pays for my 14 eur/month sauna fee (not even making this shit up)
>mfw the state pays for my home insurance
>mfw the state pays for my electricity bill
>mfw the state pays for all of my medication (~30 eur/month)
>mfw the state gives me 485.50 eur/month on top of all that just for filling out a form every 1-3 months and reporting in to the unemployment office every 6 months

Wagecucks, when will they learn?

As a student you have a future and get access to all the school's services from healthcare, discounts, free 10k loan that you don't even have to pay back in 30 years which you can just put on Stöck market, social circles and events while the unemployed just sit home and get depressed.

Not even counting free studies which cost 20k per semester to foreigners.

Students should not get the same as unemployed. Expansion and contraction, you get less while you study bit much more when when you finish your studies.

>european union

The EU is broke as fuck bar France and Germany. The nederlands aren't completely on their arse but it's no surprise yuropoors are still living at home at 25

/thread

>rent house because you cant buy one
>pay your landlord a shitload of money each month for basically nothing
>you could have saved up the money and bought a house in 3-4 years

how does it feel to be cucked by your landlord?

You can't just get that here

You have to be taking courses, volunteer, actively seek jobs and prove you're doing it etc to get welfare. Either way it's not a big part of the 25-34 year olds who is not employed, so you can pack away that theory.

brb moving to Finland where I'll never have to work a real job again

>14.4 %

That's a lot you faggot

Asian countries are really developed, it's not fair to talk down on us

Why should I move out?
>living with parents in big apartment
>have no gf anyway
>don't bring any girls home anyway
>work a job and keep 90% of it for myself so can afford much luxury
>standard of living would be shit if I tried to live on the money I earn in my job

Good goy, keep feeding the housing crisis.

>not living with your parents until you find a decent woman to look after you

>Why should i move out

To become a man

>700€
is this per month? do you need to pay in advance?

you pay 550€ for an apartment in the capital that is around 20 - 40 sqm. interwebs/electricity/water not included
i am quite surprised that the rent here isnt so different from the rent there considering this is, by all means, a shit hole

That is how we stereotypical view mediterranean men in the north

We all laugh at how fucking pathetic that is

we 9 months mandatory serxice too, how is this relevant ?

i worked a 2k euro / month job but i got hit with a genetic disease along with crippling depression so i moved back to my parents, now im trying to get back to life but it isnt easy

Sorry to hear that poland

At least you're trying to come back instead of just whining about how the world is unfair like the rest of the faggots in this thread. I hope you find a way to live a fulfilling life.