Race war. How does it go down? Who wins?

Race war. How does it go down? Who wins?

australoids and hyperboreans

>finland not yellow
why did /int lie to me?

>capoid
thefuck is that

midget niggers

>NZ have chink dot

The rarest, and hence most valuable race.
Both Finland and Turkey should have a mongoloid admixture IMO, but they are Caucasoid.

are abos even human?

They're homo sapiens like the rest of us, yes. Closest non-human species to us is the chimpanzee.

look at the bottom left of the picture and tell me that that isn't alpha
fpbp, mongoloids and caucasoids might have the numbers and technology; but they don't have heart.

Every single Sup Forumsack

North africa red, juuuuh

>brazil

They are closer to Homo Erectus than I am to Neanderthal. And I am closer to Neanderthal than I am to the average Congolese.

>middle east
>caucasoid
wait, what?

welcome to your future bitch

Caucasoid =/= caucasian
One is an out dated psudoscientific term that includes parts of subsaharan africa while the other means European in appearance.

>Caucasoids spend first year of the war cleansing their own countries of the non Caucasoid admixtures
>meanwile negroids make gains in northern africa and mongoloids all but exterminate australiods
>negroids and mongoloids make an alliance against caucasoids
>nuclear armagedon
>both sides destroyed
>capoids win and inherit the earth
This is how it would go down more or less; if it happens in the future, because of pic related, I might give it to the negroids.
They're war will be mostly a civil war.
t. thinks caucasoid means european/white

their*

ooooooh

BRAZILIAN EDUCATION

>chad's hair is caucasoid and his face is negroid
incredible.

I always love that this type of pictures always show good looking blondes for the caucasoids and the others being extremely ugly in comparison.

Mongoloid guaranteed

Caucasoids will nuke each other over some religious shit or be outbreeded by Africans. Mongoloids will go the robots route and conquer everyone economically while genociding all SJWs.

He definitely could have found better Blacks and Asians, but lets be honest, pygmies and abos never end up good looking