Why is Brienne so fat and stupid?

Why is Brienne so fat and stupid?

She's the most interesting and likable character.

>tfw will never have giantess amazonian woman man-handle me and force me to fuck her while she moans "snoo snoo"

She's doing her best to roleplay as the man she wishes she was.

Butbshe is not Jorah

The 2 jews made her more important than they should have cuz muh feminism

altho I like Jorah too they are making him way to pussy whipped and pathetic recently and dare I even say... cucked?

that's davos

>a cucк and a white-knight
>interesting
>likebale

Dany's motto
>My pussy for everybody but Ser Jorah, poor lad

He's just grumping around all the time, that's not "interesting".

Don't be silly that's sansa

Kek too right

More like
>I'll do everything I can to gain more power, even if that includes sex

Except for form allegiances with people. If it wasn't for her plot-dragons she would've gotten her shit pushed in by now

"Close the door"- Meera Holder

shit character

In the books she's falling apart as the Queen of Mereen because she's kind of an idiot at rulership.

In the show nothing goes wrong and everyone is happy so she can look smug.

>Asha leading the Iron Fleet
>Not Victarion
>Not Victarion and the giga nigga
>Asha

>If it wasn't for her plot-dragons she would've gotten her shit pushed in by now
So? If it wasn't for Tyrion's plot-charisma he would be fucked. Same for Jon's plot-magic, Sansa's plot-snow, Arya's plot-eyes, and Bran's plot-time.

None of those plot-items have the ability to completely nullify any and every bit of opposition you have, they help, but they aren't city-toppling, army eating, fleet destroying war machines which only obey you

>nothing goes wrong
>Massive rebellion
>Funded by foreign interests
>One of her main guys get killed in an alley
>Constant assassinations and terrorism
>She's almost killed by mob violence
>Other 'liberated' cities get reclaimed
>A devastating war follows

Did you not watch the show?

"In the game of kings and queens the winner gets to sit on a throne" - Cersei Dragonweather

Yeah but it gets all better through deus ex machinae and plot contrivance.

Wish she'd sit on my face 2bh

Oh okay, so the usual for Game of Thrones past season 3?

>She wasn't able to control uncivilised niggers so, she will not be able to rule civilised people of westeros
Literally what?

Yeah, I'm really quite disgusted how hard the narrative collapses when the show's writers no longer had GRRM's writing to steal wholesale.

The show truly ended for me after Tywin's death, Season 4 was alright besides that.

There's no line between civilized and uncivilized when your ruler's solution to famine and drought is "lol i haev dragons stfu get ate"

Is she still alive/relevant for the upcoming season? I've already forgotten the last one. If so, what will she be doing?

To be fair, no one has a solution to famine and drought in their technological period. Let nature take its course and due.

She's alive and aligned with the North under John Snow in Winterfell. She's still sworn to protect the Stark children. She still has an oath to Jamie that she'll bring Sansa back to King's Landing but I doubt she's going to let that oath over ride the oath to protect them from harm

Remember when Mereeen suffered from drought and famine and poverty in the books after Daenerys fucks everything up?

Remember how they fix all three of those non-visible things in half a scene in the show?

I don't remember the show every bringing up famine, drought, or poverty under Daenery's rule. Yeah she saw there were poor people but I don't think she ever addressed it, much less fixed it

Thanks. Maybe her Jamie oath is fulfilled with Sansa willingly coming south with an army of northmen, rivermen and mountainmen at her back.
And it happens right when Dany start her landing.

>those wrinkles
bet her roastie is brown from overuse

Jaime didn't tell her to bring Sansa to KL, he told her the opposite - to keep her safe and away from Cersei, who wants Sansa dead.

niggt

You're just jealous you'll never get to make incest babies with her.

It was a scene between Tyrion and Varys that showed a marketplace.

>it's a mereen scene
best time to get a snack or take a shit

tfw no cute boygirl gf

Tomboy, the word you are looking for is tomboy.

Her white privilege puts tax policy in her favor so she can buy a lot of mutton.