Is it okay to break up with a girl over her partner count?

Is it okay to break up with a girl over her partner count?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3475637/Can-babies-looks-mother-s-ex-lovers-Study-fruit-flies-suggests-chemicals-previous-partner-s-semen-lingering-effect.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends if you still count those who went after you

absolutely

Obviously.

yep

> there's something about your girl that you don't like at all
> so you don't want to be with her anymore
> so you're honest and tell her that you don't want to be with her anymore
It's actually the right thing to do if it bothers you too much.

yes

Yeah, but you should know that shit before you commit to a girl. Should have let her know much earlier.

Well I actually tried to break up with her because of it but she started crying telling me that she can't change what has happened and that she wouldn't have done it if she had known that she would meet me one day

I am clueless about what to do now

How do these charts look for men? I had sex with 10+ girls, made out with more than 30

I guess you are right. But I had never been with a girl before and kinda stumbled into it

We're both 21

she says that to everyone, dump her now unless you want to waste your time and possibly your life

Has someone put it in her ass before?

drop her bitch ass if her puss is too lose for your dick, that's pretty much it.

what's her number?

She's a slut.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3475637/Can-babies-looks-mother-s-ex-lovers-Study-fruit-flies-suggests-chemicals-previous-partner-s-semen-lingering-effect.html

Previous partners semen lingers around and will affect your offspring with her.

who's that?

No she hasn't. I do actually believe her

Nope, she doesn't let me either though

I've never felt a pussy that isn't her's but she's pretty tight

as in, how many

>I do actually believe her
you shouldn't, and even if she has just let her rage over it so she might tell others not to be sluts

Tell her you must pound her pooper, as it is truly the only unconquered territory that has been saved for you.

I'm her sixth
She's my first

>you shouldn't
But I do

Only if you are an insecure faggot

You did well son but the common etiquette when it comes to this stuff is to bullshit something vague like "mmhm i don't feel the magic anymore", "i think we don't fit after all".
If you say the true reason they will try to negotiate and get you to stay with them without correcting shit (and in this case she couldn't even if she wanted to, so it just hurts her more and makes it more awkward for you).
As for what to do, well, just ghost her and eventually she'll move on?

lol, so that's why you feel insecure
Jesus that really isn't many mate for a 21 year old girl in todays world..

>I'm her sixth
LMAO CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY

> she wouldn't have done it
She is lying. She did exactly what she wanted to do at that time. Nobody forced her not to wait for the right man.

You are pretty young and in time to find a better girl, so if that bothers you, breaking up is the right thing to do.

Keep in mind that society will think bad of you for breaking up because of this though.

Keep her, if she cheats on you dump her assap

Everyone on this thread sounds like a FUCKING VIRGIN WITHOUT ANY DATING EXPERIENCE AT ALL

your PURE SUBMISSIVE WAIFU IS NOT REAL

>not being a muslim and marrying a cute and untouched 18 years old virgin girl in your 30s after fucking a bunch of white whores

White cucks amuse me

run... as fast as you can

>tfw I was never a girl's first and as time goes one the chances get lower and lower
the girl I lost my virginity to was 16, but she lost hers at 15

It's okay to break up with a girl for any reason or even no reason at all.

The only smart answer in this thread is

I suggest you to get some help, or you will never ever will be comfortable with girl, and dont ask for advice here, most people here dont know how the real world works besides their Sup Forums memes and hating of women

>Muslim
>18

top lel

>I suggest you to get some help
Where. I am so goddamn clueless, no one seems to understand my pain except for /pol9k/. I know they are bad company and probably even more inexperienced than me but I have never seen anyone else express this feeling

Why are yuro women so slutty? Besides virgins aren't so fun, don't know how to do any thing.

Just get a 17 yo gf like me

No difference, men and women are opposites.

Ask to a friend with past relationships for advice

You will eventually get over it, personally I dont give a fuck when my partners have a high number because they are in a relationship with me now, not with someone else.
The only relevant thing is them not having an STD, being nuts or cheating.

Cheating = insta dump no matter what, if you stay with someone who cheated on you then you dont respect yourself

Yes.

Post picture of gf

The number of lovers is not important for you, but it's clearly important for OP. If he's not comfortable in the relationship anymore, he can leave it.

yep

I will try to do that, thanks user

Ofc its important for him, but in a realistic way, he should try to get over it or he's very likely to not be happy with a girl again unless he can find some fairytale mormon virgin.

6 partners its not a high number for a 21 yr old.

>6 partners its not a high number for a 21 yr old.
maybe if you're a cuck :D

Get out of your fucking bubble

Being a cuck is when you overlook your partner cheating on you and by your logic then a girl is allowed to dump you ads unless you are a fucking virgin

yes
6+ partners = massive slut
she will cheat sooner or later

run and don't look back

lol look at this cuck logic. Didn't realize that was the flag for KEK-istan, cuckablo cuckcia.

Well, only OP can find out if he can live with it. The point is that he shouldn't lie to himself, or to the girl. If he knows positively that he cannot enjoy a relationship with an experienced girl, he should not force one. I understand the OP situation, I know I could never be comfortable with an experienced girl so I've been single almost my whole life. It's more dignified to be alone than lie to a girl you don't like or respect.

she's cheated on you many times before you were even together, if she's not a virgin you've been cheated on by default

are you fucking retarded

if you want to keep banging her:
>act like you think she is beneath you like you're about to dump her ass. Make her think you're slightly rejecting her at all times
if you want her to leave you:
>get sucked into her emotional outbursts, act emotional yourself like your mood is tied to her mood, seek her approval, ask her questions about her feelings etc

>girl Im dating said she's been with 6
>I told her I've been only with 4 to make her think shes a slut
>truth is that I've fucked 10+ girls

kek i dont even feel bad

>Be me
>18 old
>Solid 9/10(6ft)
>Bitches loves me
>Alpha male in my class
>Chill with everyone in my university(I talks to teachers,students,janitors,etc),people knows me very well
>Literally the kind of guy who is the "chad" and the "good guy" fused in one being
>Never had any relationship before.I'am a fucking Beta bitch for this kind of thing(having any relation)
>Bitches wants my D all the time
>There is one specific bitch who lurks for my dick
>I want to give her the D but I heard she is a crazy bitch
>Talked to her from times to times(she literally stalkes me in my university)
>She seems cool,even likes some things that I also likes
>One day we kissed
>She now lurks even more for my D
>I tell her that I need to wait a little more so things can settle
>As time past I discover some things about her
>She tells me about some crazy things,and I also discovers that she is pansexual(maybe she is bisexual tho)
>I'am going to bang two girls since she is pansexual? I'am a lucky guy?
>But I find out tht she is a possesive,narcissist,controlative and even psychopath type of girl
>She has done some crazy things(things that could put me in jail if I join her)
>I don't want to a relationship with her but I also don't want to hurt her feelings(I also wants to keep her around so I can have my own harem)
>There is another girl who is the complete opposite of the girl I just told.She may share some traits of mine,but she is the kind of girl who sleeps with a bible besides her(problem is,I have no religion)

What do I do anons? I think I fucked.

I will steal your used underwear

Be my boyfriend, I will wait for you to feel comfortable

>6ft
ask for your court's wizard help, oh king of manlets

devilish tbH

My first Sup Forums GF,nice to meet you m'lady.

>6ft
>King of the Manlets
Pick one.

you know they are all trying to ruin it for you because they don't have a girlfriend right?

no

>drop her bitch ass if her puss is too lose for your dick
>t.virgin

>drop her bitch ass if her puss is too lose for your dick
>t.Dicklet
FTFY

yes, i can't compete with anyone

you have it backwards
virgins are more likely to stay with a woman with a used up pussy

No, that's racist.

there's no such thing sweaty
do you think when women have a baby the pussy stays the size of the baby forever too? then their second baby would just fall right out?

pussy doesn't get looser up when a new dick enters it.
By this logic having sex regularly whith just one man would loosen it up too
also fucking babies go through them
no one's dick is going to do anything to any pussy's tightness

mothers' vaginas are definitely looser tard

still good enough for my dick, yours, and anyone's
>t.pro

maybe because you were such a fat baby you ripped it all up, but that doesn't change the fact that she didn't get loose from fucking

i wasnt making a point on stretched pussies. the point is virgins are more likely to be content with a woman's flaws than a stud with lots of sexual experience who is acutely aware of his sexual options. Virgins latch onto whatever pussy they can get, regardless of how undesirable the woman is

chads want good sex, and good sexual partners are experienced partners

oh okay you said used up pussy so I assumed it was about pussy

A mouth never get loose

>be 23 yo kissless virgin
>want gf
>the thought of settling with used goods repulses me
This is hopeless, isn't it?

same but i'm 24
also yes it's hopeless

But like France said here Chads don't view sexual experience as a bad thing, on the contrary. You probably mean that betas are more likely to end up with a woman they aren't so convinced about, whereas Chads end up with the woman they choose deliberately.

Maybe don't listen to autistic virgins on an image board for relationship advice?

thinking of women as human being rather than goods would be a start
also i started at 25
t.30

same at 25, soon 26

can confirm the hopeless thing

>Chads don't view sexual experience as a bad thing
when it comes to pumping and dumping and not LTR'ing

>any girl you get with already had multiple cocks in every hole in her body
>there is a timer counting down before she rejects you forever
>you are competing with dozens/hundreds of other guys that she might leave you for at any moment as soon as you slip up

>26
>actually able to attract females
>low-key reject them or lose interest over time
>because i'm into 2D and can't snap out of it

it seems to me this whole "having had a lot of sex is a problem" mentality has to do with insecurities and fear of competing with other men, thing chads don't have

Same at 25. I just plan to treat them as objects. Our happiness should not depend on their purity. So just live yiur life and treat them as the impure beings they are.

24 here
i just want some female friends, i don't ask much but i fall in love with any girl that gives me a bit of attention.

Having had a lot of sex is different from having had a lot of partners you idiot. One does not rely on the other. Every man wants a whore, for themselves.

t. used up roastie

m8 fuck off
6 is way low for today

I'm pretty grossed out by nearly all of you already and I haven't even seen you yet

i was talking about the number of sexual partners

Shut up who cares

actually I'm not having problems with that

It's just that I'm unable to confess my feelings to a girl

>i fall in love with any girl that gives me a bit of attention

same, but only the good looking ones. Luckily most of my female friends are average/ugly. Then there are girls like pic related and that becomes a problem

>girl is completely honest with you
>Autistic Kraut will unironically dump her because of meme advice from a bunch of buttfrustrated virgins

A price to pay for the sexual revolution is the death of relationships based on feelings and romance. The emotional investment is not worth it anymore so forget about it, women have become like men.